• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne - Comrades 2 Videos are up

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
lol Shaz you do know more as well as trying to get some money off me XD. Not gunna happen in future.

No I don't play Peach meh not my style use it then if ya wanna win this tourney.

Lets see who's smarter by a smash off yeah sure...

Sloth

Smash Ace
Shaz only took up peach so he could have a chance at beating my IC.
True story ^^

Shaz, IC vs Fox, $20 MM? Is it still on. Did we ever agree to it. Find out on the next exciting episode of "When shaz has access to the internet"

Sloth

Smash Ace
Fox vs IC is even from my experience.
Both can punish each other just as bad. Shine can destroy IC quick and especially Nana - seperating them. While Fox gets comboed easily, and gets knocked off just as easily too. Which gives IC quick KOs.

It balances itself out in the end.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Shut up Tristan.
Next time try to not flame please

Thanks a lot

EDIT: what do you have against triss? I'd like to know everything related to those 2 last posts from GTR and DSD. Triss's post wasn't spamming more than a lot of posts found here in the internationnal community. But you guys seems to take Triss's post really personnal for a reason that I don't know.

Triss

Smash Journeyman
and bens peach but i'll work on that
ohh and ofcourse the pros obviously

i'm not talking myself up i'm just saying samus is the best character:p lol

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

This is a message to WAK - I wanna say thanks heaps for the advanced videos. They helped me with getting better technically in SSBM. I've heard that vid no 4 is coming out soon. Is this true?

DSD and GTR - who's ur main char? Just curious.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Next time try to not flame please

Thanks a lot

EDIT: what do you have against triss? I'd like to know everything related to those 2 last posts from GTR and DSD. Triss's post wasn't spamming more than a lot of posts found here in the internationnal community. But you guys seems to take Triss's post really personnal for a reason that I don't know.
*sigh*

This is a message to WAK - I wanna say thanks heaps for the advanced videos. They helped me with getting better technically in SSBM. I've heard that vid no 4 is coming out soon. Is this true?

DSD and GTR - who's ur main char? Just curious.
It wasn't really in relation with what I wanted to hear, but anyway. Thanks for your comment, and no, I'm not doing part 4, sorry.

linkapprentice

Smash Apprentice
Don't flame me just coz I double posted. EDIT button doesn't work here.

Samus Spamus Schamus whatever. Annoying as hell sometimes.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
No Tristan, Samus is not the best character.

On the side note, I pay him out but I really don't mean it. It's a jolly friendship. Thanks for AHTP Wak :), you got me started on L-cancelling.

I also main Sheik.. Really awful one :(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mic, I personally think it would be cool if you would come to this, so I'm willing to contribute to getting you over here if you still wanna save up abit to attend. =]
I presume this is said proposal? Heh, I'd love to, but I really don't think I can unless someone feels like they want to pay for pretty much the majority of my ticket. Believe me, I would KILL to go there (Just tell me who and with what weapon) but my parents are a bit antsy about me spending big ammounts of cash, or flying anywhere until my car's paid off ;_;

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
well, I'd put in as much as 100 (roughly 1/4 of a ticket from Perth to Melbourne) and I'm sure others might put in abit here and there (I explicitly remember Freddo saying "saving my money for other aussies".)

Chimown >_<. $10 aside every week until the tourney = around $100-$110. Another 1/4.

GTR, You obviously aren't furious enough to know that Samus is the best character in the game.

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Cao, the email has been sent to our only contact, that Richard guy I was speaking about. He hasn't replied yet. I'll have to send him another email this weekend because if he doesn't reply then we have no contacts and last resort is to go look for someone at the venue. Would they have a reception or office there? If Richard doesn't reply, I'm going there next week.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Are we still crashing in the venue?

Mic, weren't you a mod?
forblaze, I'm just one of those panies who go "THERE IS NO BEST CHARACTER; I AM YOUR GOD"; but now that I've seen that vid, I'm convinced. Samus is too cheap

King Kong

Smash Lord
Personally i'd chip in money for quetz to come to melbourne.

With his Peach we'd have a much better chance of beating Melbourne in crews.

peace out

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mic is still a mod.

- Also, the one we would be donating to would be Mic, not Quetz. Quetz can't come because he's gonna be in Burma until the 28th or so of January.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yes, Victoria vs the rest is still going ahead. Mic relief fund? Only if he didn't put a car over Smash. I don't have a car and I'm doing just fine.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
Ill gladly put in some money to get Mic there. Everyone should it doesn't have to be much. If everyone gave $10 we would be well on the way to getting him to Melbourne.

jazblack009

Smash Ace
surezorz but only cuz my buddy forblaze is putting a ridiculous amount in! mate don't put 100 smacks in, you put in 50 and i'll go halfs with you
so mic2melb fund has like $100 towards it.
unless we're all joking?

Triss

Smash Journeyman
i really can't because of low on cash atm:( i'm currently looking for a job and saving my pocket money (25$ a week) to get to coa... but when i hit 400$ ( 400 should be enough for flights food and tournament) i will gladly lend in $10 to help you out

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
It's a donation, if you're lending him money, you might as well not chip in because he's already paying off his car.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
We're 1/2 way through guys!

Think of Mic, while we're playing Smash, he's working his poor as$ off paying his debt. :(
This calls for a Charity Show

NG7

Smash Lord
That's what i asked but everyone was just posting so i figured i'd do it as well :p

Top Bottom