• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mekos Presents!! Press Start - Aug. 18th Greensboro, NC (MD/VA confirmed!!)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Anyone interested in a wii or gamecube?

Wii has everything but a sensor bar, one wiimote, and brawl for 100$.

Also have a gamecube with everything for 25 bucks. (GC Games I got SuperMario sunshine,NBA Street V3)

also got a Pokemon Diamond ill sell it for 20 bucks

and Saphire and Leafgreen for 30 bucks for both of them.

and also got a ****load of SEga Genesis games.
I'll buy your sapphire for $15. I don't want leafgreen. Deal? And Diamond isn't worth that much just saying loool.

I'm bringing a Wii Chukwuemeka. Unsure about a Tv at the moment. Depends if there is room in Aj's car.

Edit: We only get $2 off a venue fee for a Wii+Tv ._. ? Should be $5 if we bring a full setup.

:018:

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll buy your sapphire for $15. I don't want leafgreen. Deal? And Diamond isn't worth that much just saying loool.

I'm bringing a Wii Chukwuemeka. Unsure about a Tv at the moment. Depends if there is room in Aj's car.

Edit: We only get $2 off a venue fee for a Wii+Tv ._. ? Should be $5 if we bring a full setup.

yea sounds good man

oh **** word im not sure how much its worth loool

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Hey Rob, Scotty can't make it anymore so we can't do 3v3 anymore.

Sorry for the late notice. So I'll just be doing Singles and Doubles and not mini crews.

:phone:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
We don't need anymore setups. Thank you for the offer. Check the first pg. You can bring them if you want but the discount was first come first serve. The discounts are full.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
We don't need anymore setups. Thank you for the offer. Check the first pg. You can bring them if you want but the discount was first come first serve. The discounts are full.
You imply that people will follow through on this. Even if people don't get the discount they should still bring setups.

And the more setups the better. Why not have 20 setups for more players to play compared to 10?

People only bringing 5 setups in total isn't as good as more. BRING SETUPS PEEPZ.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I mean...they don't have the TVs so it is pointless to bring more than 1-2 extra just in case.

I WOULD PLAY YUGIOH BUT I WON'T BE HERE YET :'(

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
You guys have no idea how big of a pain in the *** it's been today for me to get to this tournament lol.

As I said the real reason I'm out here is because my cousin (27) has testicular cancer and actually lost one of them a month or so ago, so he's going through treatment and all that stuff, and he's feeling like absolute **** today, obviously, so he basically refuses to drive me 4 hours and then by himself 4 hours back, and I mean, it makes a lot of sense and I'd be incredibly selfish to be like "Dude, come on, video games".

My cousin also has an online shoe store, and there are some shoes that are being released at like 4 a.m. tomorrow. And basically, he's going to make 2000 dollars if he doesn't drive me 8 hours and he won't feel like vomiting from being in the car the entire time.

So

I am buy a stupid greyhound ticket that costs like 60 dollars, but I would REAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYY love someone (Archer since he offered a ride there would be nice) if I could get a ride to Raliegh or Duram or somewhere closer to where he can pick me up at on the ride home either saturday or sunday, idc honestly.

I won't be able to make Meko's's'ss'seses's tonight so I can't steal all of Seagulls powers :(

but if all of you could sandbag super hard and let me win that would be great, thanks.

-Rob

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
what's the attendance looking like for this? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's looking good! We would love to have you!! :bee:
This is the first of a series with a point system. Read the first pg. This first tourney is a great way to obtain pro points while the dynasty king Esam is not back yet!!

WARNING!!
If you are coming to my house for the smashfest the day before the tourney you will RESPECT my house. I don't play that stereotypical damage people's houses bull.
I live in the ghetto and will get my goons to throw you out.

:) If you are respectful all will be good. No damaging property, leaving trash out, etc. Thank you and love u! ;)

BEHR

Smash Hero
Name the 5 most rare games you have, I might be interested.

This.
I sold a majortiy of my games today

MK,Vectorman2,Clue and some other games.

All I got now I think is One of the Street Fighter Games and X-Men.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Straight Tourney Mekos, I like the venue and all that good stuff.

Just wish it had a Melee tourney. Are you gunna have it at the next one?

While I was there i realized Brawl is different from last time I played so I decided not to enter and dip.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
shouts

mekos- good tourney, sorry about your arm

stongers- thanks for teaming. good luck with teams. we should talk more

sushi- homie

archer- got off

steeeeeeeve- for name being steve

cory- luigi

jreece- crowd commentary

OOS- thanks for comin