• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I swear to god, have none of us ever ****ing played together before? Is this really what's happening right now?

PJB is being reactive and defensive, must be scum

soup is getting frustrated at a mafia game, must be scum
marshy is not justifying his actions and just wants to hardbody people, must be scum
Overswarm is posting walls, must be scum
Gorf is toasting walrus, must be scum

It's like you guys have never analyzed individual people's habits a day in your life.
Since when at the bolded?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
*grumble* *grumble*

I know you're going to get your way because you're right, you have more on Circus. My suspicision is more general and based on the interaction I had with him while yours focuses on the bigger picture of things. I appreciate that you see his scumniness however because that's literally my main focus. I want to make decisions I think are right and I want town to look at things I believe are scummy because it benefits me and it benefits everyone because well everyone wants to think that they got the right call. I'm not any different from you.
Multiple slots scumread me, that's why I'm ****ing frustrated at the moment is because I feel that's playing a massive part in them notvoting Circus unless their name is Red Ruy. I felt that a lot of people thought he was scummy by the end of D1 and yet there are currently only two votes actually on him despite at least 5-6 people posting, because PJB is apparently scummier for...reasons. I'm not disregarding his slot completely, I'm just failing to see how he's all that scummy, let alone scummier than Circus, who really does deserve the noose.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
as much as i love this becoming the lawnrake/soup/ruy/pb+j game

perhaps its best to let this cool for a minute and let other ****** weigh in? this ****s not doing much other than making me want to stab my eyes out and hav my head spin

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
as much as i love this becoming the lawnrake/soup/ruy/pb+j game

perhaps its best to let this cool for a minute and let other *****s weigh in? this ****s not doing much other than making me want to stab my eyes out and hav my head spin
Well, base is open then, why don't you step up for once? You've been sitting on this weird scumJD read and I'm not sure what launched it nor have you ever commented on it. I don't want a novel on it, but at least throw me something of a bone on why he's been in your scum/FOS pile all game.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
it's why he is that has me concerned.
because he's soup
Since when at the bolded?
since literally every game I've ever played here? I get called out as scummy for being reactive and defensive in literally every game. It's why I usually live to end game, because everyone is always unsure of me, and scum love having that in lylo.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Alright here's the deal on why i liked nich
- i found his first post super townie, and i liked it , so i put him at a town read, and afterwords i kept him there because nothing he posted made me think otherwise

i argued with gorf because i felt strongly about it and nick's tvt post about pjb and joker was so damn townie not only was he the first person to give such an objective opinion, but concluding it as tvt was very telling to me. As scum id expect him to try and get one or both of them and instead he moved towards ryu. not to mention his ryu read was very well thought out and was actually rooted in in legitimate issues.

Laundry told me ya'll were ******** so im telling you what's what.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
i dont know why ya'll are whining over nick dying. Not only was he obliviously townie no matter how you spun it but he was using his brain, so start using yours. if you really think i'd kill nick as scum after how i just played in tranquility then ya'll crazy

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Ryu: Talk to me man, I don't like circus and laundry told you why. Do you agree ? Do you see why me and laundry take issue with him ? Where do your reads stand ? And before you ask, no i havent completely read up yet because laundry told me this **** was important so now im here and ready to be relevant so lets do this **** before i go lose more league promos

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
@ pg 29 for PJB

CAN WE SAY SELF PRESERVERANCE OR WHAT.

Almost not a single thing said that doesn't translate to "don't look at me"

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
soup why do you keep talking about circus without acting. i feel like you keep saying things about him without doing anything about it

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Elaborate? I'm thinking about what Nich said about you and I think he wasn't on the wrong foot. There's a reason he was shot last night and I'm not making assumptions but posts like these don't really give me anything. You clearly have some sort of reason for this and why you think this post will do any good is beyond me.
what the hell was the point of this post and what are point are you making.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
i have zero recollection of jds play this game besides sitting on kantplay and a minor raz suspicion. by "sitting" he eventually did help hammer the lynch through but...thats it? i havent played with town jd too much but last i remember he was more of an independent thinker than what im seeing here. hes either playing by my terms and stepping it up tremendously or im vigging his ass cuz i sure as **** dont trust yall to pull the trigger given the whirlwind of a direction this thread is taking at the moment

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Okay, this is really dumb. No more of this. I can't take it. My head hurts thinking about this thread. Everyone take two and let the people not posting get their word in. I got a bit carried away and I didn't help, but none of this is helping either.

Yes Rake, I'm talking to you. If you have inquiries about my slot then ask your other head instead of just jumping into this thread bringing up old posts that are already explained or dealt with.

Thank you. I

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
RAKE FINlSH READING BEFORE POSTING YU ARE LITERALLY REGURGITATING EVERYTHING YUR OTHER HALF HAS SAID

man this game

#HBC | ѕoup

laundry change the password right now on your hydra please im begging you for everyone's sanity stop rake before the rake effect kicks in and we're all six feet under please laundry please

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Circus hasn't really been expanding on the game and really has been doing nothing but side talk, might have had some posts of not this but i don't remember. His rrefusal to pretty much talk to me is also telling, this is post posting pics Ruy btw. How he responded to me was so...shallow surface idk some term I can't think off. It's too easy for him to take that route.

Rakelaundry hate is more so from the flips, I don't like him for both the slots that died flipping town, more so Nich was the one that still is making me go huh? because I don't get the town read. Him being wrong on Kantrip doesn't sit well with me either.
cmon man read nick d1 and tell me how you get any scum intent from that. I can understand maybe a null but even then, just read nicks big post on kantrip and joker again and tell me how that isnt a town tell

#HBC | ѕoup

The Raj Mahal will have one hell of a catch-up to do and by endgame he will still be stuck on D2 at the rate this is going

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
The thing is, the slot did near nothing bofore his first wall, and your other head called all who didn't see him as obvtown ********. The flips make me want to look at you too, Ruy's not wrong on that. But "because flips" is not a reason to try and submit pressure. I accepted him as town after reading his analyses (I guess that's the plural?), and so did most. You were the only slot that accepted him as town before. Your conviction of that read led your other head to call me daft for not seeing it. That's strong for little content, and I'm not going to let Rake's bad reason justify as reason for it. I still don't like your other head's reason for voting Kantplay early (and who'd have guessed he tried including things AFTER the fourth page which i specifically told him I WASN'T interested in), and I'm curious to see your other head's reason for feeling so confident of townNich BEFORE the first wall.
Like i said the first time I talked to you, it started as a really strong gut feel and as he kept posting I never saw any reason to back down from that read and when he made that big wall it only affirmed for me that I was right

#HBC | Gorf

Ayy @LaundRake's pg 30 about saying that soups pushing the circus thing under the rug, watchu finna think if circus flips scum about that? You're mentioning it a lot like it means something, does it?

#HBC | ѕoup

hey guys just trying to check if i can still post in this thread and it seems like well, i can

thanks for listening

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
rake are you seriously talking about how yu were right on a dead obvtown slot

WHY

OF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD BE TALKING ABOUT

#HBC | ѕoup

@Rajam how you holding up sport? You need a water? Some time to catch your breath. I'm proud of you man. You keep fighting the good fight. Someday you'll prove everyone wrong. You will be the shepherd who leads the sheep instead of the other way around. You can do it. I have faith.

#HBC | Gorf

Alright here's the deal on why i liked nich
- i found his first post super townie, and i liked it , so i put him at a town read, and afterwords i kept him there because nothing he posted made me think otherwise

i argued with gorf because i felt strongly about it and nick's tvt post about pjb and joker was so damn townie not only was he the first person to give such an objective opinion, but concluding it as tvt was very telling to me. As scum id expect him to try and get one or both of them and instead he moved towards ryu. not to mention his ryu read was very well thought out and was actually rooted in in legitimate issues.

Laundry told me ya'll were *****ing so im telling you what's what.

No. Better. And more on that liking his first post and finding it super townie. I'm mobile so go ahead n quote it, also so I don't make assumptions. If you're town you're going to put EVERYTHING on the table. That's what you get for claiming an anti town role. Laundry is doing a good job at it, and I dont care how ****ty your reasoning is. That conviction for that read, followed by his death, is sketchy, so unless you want to help lose this game for town by getting lynched, you will cooperate. Cool?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I dunno what more quoting helps man. but i can just gimme a minute, i just remember reading his first post and going : **** i dont think i need to worry about this guy. It'd ddint read like a post scum would make from my pov and I just liked it a whole hell of a lot. it didnt seem like he had ulterior motives that i recall and i just thought : you know if this guy was scum he wouldn't need to post something like this, or more to the line of : i cant see this guy being scum posting something like this

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Cmon gorf i know you hate it but dont you ever just feel something. Right in your heart. Like , a strong conviction that your willing to go balls deep on. Like kantrip in that mini game. he was so obviously indy but i couldnt explain it. i just knew from how he was posting and how i felt about it that he was a bad dude.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I'm calling it null. Seeing as how it's a completely public thing, there's no "sneaky" way to use it except as a surprise hammer, which would get him insta-lynched the next day.

Anyway, speaking of votes, there's something about my own I should share… I can only vote once per day, and I can't change my vote. This means I'll have to stick to using the old FOS stand-in until it's time to push a lynch.
Like this was the first thing i saw of nick's and i liked it man.

Look at the thought process, clear , concise. Then without any hesitation he instantly out's his restriction without needing to.

Like i dont know how new nick is but i thought: you know if this dude is a bad guy bsing this why even talk about it. it's super testable and it'd get him lynched.

Plus if he has scum intent wouldn't he be building towards something ? Even this early id expect scum to be directing things and him calling it null read legit to me

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu: Talk to me man, I don't like circus and laundry told you why. Do you agree ? Do you see why me and laundry take issue with him ? Where do your reads stand ? And before you ask, no i havent completely read up yet because laundry told me this **** was important so now im here and ready to be relevant so lets do this **** before i go lose more league promos
I agree.

I do and agree.

I'll do this later.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Ryu's restriction is incredibly irritating if it's true. If not and he's trolling us, it'd be nice if he decides to stop soon.

Assuming the restriction is true, are you allowed to use pics with words in them? If so, please post one.

@Badwolf
Any particular reason you like Raziek? Seems just kind of randomly thrown out there in your post.

@Raziek
Do you feel like Kantrip or Badwolf's posts are "off", or do you consider it general RVS discussion?

@Kantrip push
Rake's case seems interesting. I'm not going to put down my vote due to my restriction (can't change it once I vote), but I'd like to see Kantrip's reply.
posts like this only helped make me feel better about him after.

His questions have things to follow up on. It's not like he's asking questions to ask questions.

And even with his restriction, as scum if he were gunna be gunning for kantrip id expect him to be much faster to be say something like : you know that's really true and i dislike kantrip and he'll have to respond in x way or else imma be all over that. Him waiting out kantrip read pro townie

#HBC | Gorf

Cmon gorf i know you hate it but dont you ever just feel something. Right in your heart. Like , a strong conviction that your willing to go balls deep on. Like kantrip in that mini game. he was so obviously indy but i couldnt explain it. i just knew from how he was posting and how i felt about it that he was a bad dude.
No. This is how you get screwed.

I want you to quote it so that I don't get anything screwed up when I call you out for "feeling" a completely uneventful post. I refuse to believe anyone's conviction could be that strong ever, and if it actually is you need to learn to not do that and be more objective but that's a conversation for another day

#HBC | Gorf

Oh great! Your confidence comes from him calling yolos reveal null (something anyone can comment on) and revealing something that he wouldn't be able to hide and that'd be anti town to not reveal, so your conviction is off I wasn't wrong.

If you're scum, I'm gonna get you. Mark my words.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh that was too vague. I'm going to disregard my scum read on you for now and let this game develop. I totally feel your other heads read on circus, and if he flips scum you're town in my eyes, so I'll hold off on dogging you.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm back from the weirdest time for the start of my college classes (really, just ONE time slot for CCNA4 at 6-10 at night on wednesdays only? whateeever), but before I read the new stuff for real instead of the 3 minute skim I've got some footnote questions from my re-read I want to vomit into thread-space before I forget about them:

@ Rake the Lawndry Rake the Lawndry :

Rake what was your claim again? Be specific.

@ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu
I gotta agree about the Gorf and Rake thing.
I don't think you ever answered what part of the "thing" you agreed with or what the thing was (unless Gorf got back on you about it in the recent pages).
and
I'd volenteer at any point to hammer rake/laundry and die if needed.
Can we hold you to this if the time ever comes that it's necessary?

Top Bottom