• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
what part of my case has anything to do with how jerkus words things

it's just about how he treats my slot's, marshy's, and how he has an unhealthy obsession with our roles
The things you dislike Jerkus for? The way he treats your slot? Marshy's? Those are based on his words. Those are based on him claiming to want you vigshot over your role. Those are him ducking out on reading you and sticking to more mechanical stuff.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
The things you dislike Jerkus for? The way he treats your slot? Marshy's? Those are based on his words. Those are based on him claiming to want you vigshot over your role. Those are him ducking out on reading you and sticking to more mechanical stuff.
sigh

:186:

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
ebwop: soup what part of anything you just said has anything to do with how he words his posts and not at all about how he's acting

#HBC | ѕoup

How are PJB's words not related to his actions? Really? Is this an actual thing right now?

#HBC | ѕoup

New Important Rule According to SWF Town: Words, in fact, are not related to actions. They are but characters on a page that have no resemblance or thought process behind it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How are PJB's words not related to his actions? Really? Is this an actual thing right now?
No when you hyper analyze his one post that was word analysis.

Look at Circus is overall his actions not his wording.

PJB reacting bad is his actions.

PJB answering your question and you picking apart his answer is word analysis.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
because you jumped at him for a bad response to a vague question. yes, his response was bad, i didn't like it, but when he pointed out that you asked him who "looked bad" instead of "who's scum", it's no wonder why he gave you a bad response.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
New Important Rule According to SWF Town: Words, in fact, are not related to actions. They are but characters on a page that have no resemblance or thought process behind it.
ay y u bitchin tho

this looks like the jumpy excitable soup and i'm not sure why you're acting like this now.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actions require a thought process. Thought process requires words, usually written or typed. Therefore, Actions can be made in the form of words. PJB's actions taken in the form of words is bad. I'm glad we had this talk.

#HBC | ѕoup

god the reason town loses is because they try and overthink everything and there are literally people trying to tell me that words aren't related to actions like this is common sense

good ****ing gorf

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
god the reason town loses is because they try and overthink everything and there are literally people trying to tell me that words aren't related to actions like this is common sense

good ****ing gorf
i corrected you about an error in your comparison and now you're ******** about it

don't blame us for you not seeing the difference

#HBC | ѕoup

No when you hyper analyze his one post that was word analysis.

Look at Circus is overall his actions not his wording.

PJB reacting bad is his actions.

PJB answering your question and you picking apart his answer is word analysis.
PJB reacts bad. How does PJB react bad? He has to say something, right? I'm not in the same goddamn room as PJB and I can't see his facial expression. Of course I'm going to analyze his ****ing answer. Why wouldn't I? This is like honestly the stupidest thing I have ever dealt with in a long time. Truly remarkable.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
guys, stop talking to soup. He needs to take a break, and he's not going to if you keep talking to him. He's in one of his moods, and it's only a matter of time before he melts down.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
PJB reacts bad. How does PJB react bad? He has to say something, right? I'm not in the same goddamn room as PJB and I can't see his facial expression. Of course I'm going to analyze his ****ing answer. Why wouldn't I? This is like honestly the stupidest thing I have ever dealt with in a long time. Truly remarkable.
Good ****ing god.

Stop trying to play definition nazi, jesus.

Laundry is right here, you are wrong.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
THE REAL QUESTION IS Y U GOTTA BE A ***** THO

i mean, ****, you tried to sweep my case under the rug by saying it was just me analyzing circus' wording to his posts when that's not what analyzing wording means. you wanna see what analyzing wording means? look at gorf and ruy trying to pin pjb as scum by his use of qualifiers and **** in his readslist. that's a ****ing wording case right there. now you're going on at length and getting pissed for reasons i don't understand when all we ****ing tried to do was say that you analyzed the wording of pjb (and there is nothing wrong with that) whereas i was looking at something different for circus. it's ****ing uncalled for and i'm starting not to like it

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm not sweeping it under the rug. I'm trying to make my point against PJB clearer, who is what I want right now. I never mentioned that I suddenly loved circus and he hasn't done any wrong. I'm pissed because you're passing it off because it's not your case and it's not the way you want it. I was going to talk about compromise and I was going to read more into what you were saying earlier with Jerkus but I told you how I felt about all that.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's more than wording there. There's more than the contradiction. You know there is and you're not denying it, so why are you getting set off in the way I'm seeing it? Is the way I look at things so scummy because you don't disagree? Is this why we scum-read people nowadays?

#HBC | ѕoup

For gods sake PJB if you're going to make potshots at me at least do it in a game manner instead of saying 'jee look at soup get frustrated lol guys look at how bad soup is not me though don't pay attention to me and i keep posting adding nothing to this at all'

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I'm not sweeping it under the rug. I'm trying to make my point against PJB clearer, who is what I want right now. I never mentioned that I suddenly loved circus and he hasn't done any wrong. I'm pissed because you're passing it off because it's not your case and it's not the way you want it. I was going to talk about compromise and I was going to read more into what you were saying earlier with Jerkus but I told you how I felt about all that.
Okay, that's fine, but don't turn into a pissant for me not joining your wagon because your case was built upon him "contradicting" himself when he really didn't.

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay, that's fine, but don't turn into a pissant for me not joining your wagon because your case was built upon him "contradicting" himself when he really didn't.
It really is more than that. I think that even if he didn't, the way he is acting (yes, I am looking at that too) is terrible.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
There's more than wording there. There's more than the contradiction. You know there is and you're not denying it, so why are you getting set off in the way I'm seeing it? Is the way I look at things so scummy because you don't disagree? Is this why we scum-read people nowadays?
Don't pin your **** on me, the only getting "set off" around here is you. I never said there was or wasn't and that's precisely why I'm rereading him at the moment. I thought it was possible for him to a bus target D1 and that his play wasn't very good. A Kantrip townflip only makes that worse on his part and so I'm giving him due diligence by rereading him and seeing if there is anything substantial there or if I was just blowing smoke. As of right now, I would feel much more confident in Circus being scum because his play is a lot scummier on a whole than PJB's. From what I've seen, the worst he's done is get defensive when called out, and the most he's done is throw out cusswords and call someone bad once. He uses strong language but he's always used strong language. He may be getting defensive, but I don't really see it. If anything, he's been more level-headed than I expect, both in his responses to Potato early D1 and to you just now (he ****ing told us to knock it off because you're in one of your moods again, who does that when they're 'defensive'?).

In the meantime, Circus is a giant ****ing scumball and needs to die, regardless of his responses. He's been wholly fixated not on reading marshy nor I but is instead pissed at either our roles or marshy simply being marshy. He opened the game by focusing entirely on our roles and ignoring RVS and the immediate attempts of my other head to transition it. He at one point said he liked the things we're posted but was still advocating we be vigged first regardless of his read on us. Marshy put it best when he said that for all the effort Circus puts into saying "yeh we need to read players and not take the easy way out", he's certainly doing his damnedest to avoid that here. His back off of Badwolf was grody because he got called out for his read and then proceeded to leave it on the table by slinging the fact that Gorf defended him back in Gorf's face. And yet I have people in this ****ing game telling me PJB is scummier because he's "defensive". Tell me again why your case is better than mine?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I swear to god, have none of us ever ****ing played together before? Is this really what's happening right now?

PJB is being reactive and defensive, must be scum
soup is getting frustrated at a mafia game, must be scum
marshy is not justifying his actions and just wants to hardbody people, must be scum
Overswarm is posting walls, must be scum
Gorf is toasting walrus, must be scum

It's like you guys have never analyzed individual people's habits a day in your life.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
For gods sake PJB if you're going to make potshots at me at least do it in a game manner instead of saying 'jee look at soup get frustrated lol guys look at how bad soup is not me though don't pay attention to me and i keep posting adding nothing to this at all'
How is he making potshots at you? I mean, ****, you're literally misrepresenting him at this point.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I swear to god, have none of us ever ****ing played together before? Is this really what's happening right now?

PJB is being reactive and defensive, must be scum
soup is getting frustrated at a mafia game, must be scum
marshy is not justifying his actions and just wants to hardbody people, must be scum
Overswarm is posting walls, must be scum
Gorf is toasting walrus, must be scum

It's like you guys have never analyzed individual people's habits a day in your life.
Never called him scum, I'm simply not fond of the fact that he's getting pissy about this ****. It's not the fact that he's getting pissy, it's why he is that has me concerned.

#HBC | ѕoup

*grumble* *grumble*

I know you're going to get your way because you're right, you have more on Circus. My suspicision is more general and based on the interaction I had with him while yours focuses on the bigger picture of things. I appreciate that you see his scumniness however because that's literally my main focus. I want to make decisions I think are right and I want town to look at things I believe are scummy because it benefits me and it benefits everyone because well everyone wants to think that they got the right call. I'm not any different from you.

Top Bottom