• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Yeh, the initial back-and-forth between Potassium and PJB still reads the same to me. The initial response that PJB gave was a bit worse than I gave it credit but not enough for me to call him scum for it because it's not consistent through the rest of his posts in that interaction--he's easily the more level-headed of the two and nothing about his answers seem defensive or inflammatory. If he's scum, that's not why.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Kantrip, I've been perfectly clear about my opinions, in that I haven't stated any of them. I've made one definitive statement so far, I thought your early posts sounded off, and I saw where Rake was going. That's it. You can stop trying to find hidden meaning in the other things I've said.
That said I still don't like this post.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I think it's worse actually thinking about how PJB is acting in general. Do you see the similarities between his reaction and the one he gave Kantplay? They're basically similar and he's being incredibly defensive. He might as well OMGUS in the next post.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Then why would you say things like that he might look bad or even mention him in the first place? I asked you who you were looking at this phase and you threw in Dietz for some reason. If you're telling me you town-read him you should have just spit that out but instead you're tip-toeing around your own stances and it's blatantly gross. There's a term I haven't heard in a long time that fits the way you're playing right now, and it's that you're trying to create backdoors for yourself. There's no reason for you to go on about negative pointers about JD if you don't think there is anything negative about him.
You didn't ask me who I was looking at, based on Kant's flip. You asked me who might look bad. Those are different questions.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I think it's worse actually thinking about how PJB is acting in general. Do you see the similarities between his reaction and the one he gave Kantplay? They're basically similar and he's being incredibly defensive. He might as well OMGUS in the next post.
No, I think he's much worse here than before.

#HBC | ѕoup

You didn't ask me who I was looking at, based on Kant's flip. You asked me who might look bad. Those are different questions.
Nah, that's where you're wrong. Don't try and squeal out of this one because you made a rookie mistake.

That wasn't the case however. Is Circus the main person you want today? Is there anyone else who you feel looks bad on a Kantplay town-flip?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
That wasn't the case however. Is Circus the main person you want today? Is there anyone else who you feel looks bad on a Kantplay town-flip?
Yes, Circus is primarily who I want, as of right now. Dietz might look bad from the town flip, but his thought process seems pretty well laid out, and legit to me. I'm not really interested in Dietz.
notthis****again.gif

#HBC | ѕoup

Please vote PJB and put him out of his misery no townie thinks like this right now lmao

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
So you're saying that you're case on me is just as terrible as Kantplay's was. Ya know, the one that was so poorly contrived, and incorrect, and scummy, that it got him killed?

Why would you think this was a good argument for why i'm scum?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
hello and welcome to vague wording, the show where we try to communicate as abstractly and unclear as we possibly can! tonight, we bring in our special guests private joker-brown and his opponent, soup! and here's your host, overswarm!

**** this game, back to finishing my reread

#HBC | ѕoup

So you're saying that you're case on me is just as terrible as Kantplay's was. Ya know, the one that was so poorly contrived, and incorrect, and scummy, that it got him killed?

Why would you think this was a good argument for why i'm scum?
Kantplay is kantplay. He got himself lynched because of his own play. I'm different than kantplay so don't make it seem like we're the same and it's the same situation as before. I'm mentioning your attitude towards him, which really doesn't even concern Kantplay that much and he is only mentioned because you got into it with him. You really need to stop this passive-aggressive crap when you try and be friendly and cooperative when you're not being pressured but the gloves are off when someone even looks at you funny.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
Please vote PJB and put him out of his misery no townie thinks like this right now lmao
nah this is the second day phase in a row where something like this has happened. lemme finish my reread before i offer a full comment on him

#HBC | ѕoup

I have a reason to jump. I'm not going to sit around and try and deny that what PJB doing isn't bad. You yourself aren't denying it, and you don't sound like you disagree either.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Am I? In what am I wrong? You contradicted yourself and I pointed it out. You made a blatant lie and tried to turn it against me.
Because all of those things are false. All of them.

I did not contradict myself. You asked me who might look bad from kantrip's townflip, and I told you. Circus and Dietz. I then told you, that I don't think Dietz is worth looking at. That leaves Circus.

I fail to see any possible scum intent in anything I just said.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
ya know, when you say things like "cuz reasons", and then disregard the reasons I've already given, it does sound bad. Maybe you should look at the actual reasons. He's been misrepresenting my posts all game. He's been poking me with a stick, because he knows I'll react the same way I always do, unrelentingly.

Also, I've only taken one stance? wtf? Calling people town isn't a stance? Am I supposed to have all the scum figured out, already? The only people I didn't comment on are people who haven't posted much yet, how the **** am I supposed to have opinions on them? There could be scum lying in there, but I dunno cuz they aren't talking.
Direct contradiction with his #314

As of this posting, all town knows is he has ONE stance, as he so adamantly claimed.

#HBC | ѕoup

This is going to go in circles so I'm not going to have this argument right now. I'm not sure why you keep changing your reasoning as if to tailor when you realize you ****ed up. You tried to tell me that I did not ask you who you were looking at based on Kantplay's flip, when it wasn't true and I pointed it out, hell, even LawnRake mentioned it. Besides all that there is plenty else I can add to the list of dislike from you that I've already mentioned and I won't be prone to someone who just repeats himself. I'll let people gauge our interaction and you can leave the thread like you want to and continue to lurk and do nothing at all and then come back when townies start suspecting you and get mad and etc.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I have a reason to jump. I'm not going to sit around and try and deny that what PJB doing isn't bad. You yourself aren't denying it, and you don't sound like you disagree either.
I'm neutral at the moment, my reread weighs more on it than your case does.

It's just disappointing to me that I have put this time into a long reread of Circus, pull all the quotes pinpointing his scummy ass play, and that right now, providing YOLO's not lying, I'm the only ****ing vote on it because you dumpster****s continue to throw **** at PJB for reasons and think he's a better play than Circus is, when there is much better evidence of Circus playing like mechanical scum all game while PJB's worst offense is being "defensive", something I disagreed with in the first instance and am losing sight now, based upon those quotes I pulled. All of this is after you told me you don't want to vote until you're "ready to lynch", thenn you go ahead and jump at PJB at the drop of a hat.

**** this game

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
actually ruys voting jerkus now as well

which intrigues me! what say you of yur haters jerkus?

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
You tried to tell me that I did not ask you who you were looking at based on Kantplay's flip, when it wasn't true and I pointed it out, hell, even LawnRake mentioned it.
actually that quote was meant to show that your wording was vague and he responded literally to your question, not to say that he was saying dietz was scum. when you ask vague questions, you sometimes get stupid answers. he even ****ing states that he's not looking at dietz in that same post.

i'm all for lynching scummers but this looks like a repeat of the same **** potato pulled.

#HBC | ѕoup

Alright, so look aside that and tell me how you feel about PJB right now. Don't do this **** where you agree with me and like a post that is based on my dislike of him and then say I'm doing the same **** Kantplay was doing.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
This is going to go in circles so I'm not going to have this argument right now. I'm not sure why you keep changing your reasoning as if to tailor when you realize you ****ed up. You tried to tell me that I did not ask you who you were looking at based on Kantplay's flip, when it wasn't true and I pointed it out, hell, even LawnRake mentioned it. Besides all that there is plenty else I can add to the list of dislike from you that I've already mentioned and I won't be prone to someone who just repeats himself. I'll let people gauge our interaction and you can leave the thread like you want to and continue to lurk and do nothing at all and then come back when townies start suspecting you and get mad and etc.
soup, nothing you're saying here is true. I haven't changed, or denied any of the things I've stated so far today. You need to take off the kantrip tunnel goggles, take a step away form the game, and come back and look at it again to see why I'm not being unreasonable. You are.

and **** off with this "lol, PJB only posts when he's being accused". I've made plenty of posts that were not prompted by anyone's dislike of me. Also, you know goddamn well that I play extremely reactive, regardless of my alignment.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Alright, so look aside that and tell me how you feel about PJB right now. Don't do this **** where you agree with me and like a post that is based on my dislike of him and then say I'm doing the same **** Kantplay was doing.
With the wording part you are.

His bad reactions is legit though.

#HBC | ѕoup

I just told you I wasn't having this argument. Keep your ad hom to yourself.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
I liked it before I noticed that. I actually wanted to unlike it but I dunno if that's against the rules or not.

I thought you had something but it all fell apart when he pointed that out. Your question was open-ended and vague. It wasn't "who do you think is scum based on a kantrip town-flip," it was "who do you think looks bad on a kantrip town-flip". While I get what you're trying to ask and it makes sense to me, it's open-ended and he's not wrong about JDietz. That and your case defaulted into "he's getting defensive!!!" as well, which is open-ended and at the moment, I don't think it's just.

Tell you what, I'll work back around to his responses after I finish reading his D1 posts. As it stands, the only thing I dislike about him is two quotes I'm about to repost again because they're worse than any of this crap.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
soup, nothing you're saying here is true. I haven't changed, or denied any of the things I've stated so far today. You need to take off the kantrip tunnel goggles, take a step away form the game, and come back and look at it again to see why I'm not being unreasonable. You are.

and **** off with this "lol, PJB only posts when he's being accused". I've made plenty of posts that were not prompted by anyone's dislike of me. Also, you know goddamn well that I play extremely reactive, regardless of my alignment.
If you think your reactions aren't scummy, hate to be the bearer of bad news but they are.

#HBC | ѕoup

With the wording part you are.

His bad reactions is legit though.
It's a serious thing to look at. LawnRake's case on Jerkus right now is based on his mechanical style and wording. I think we need to stop looking at Kantplay like he did terribly. I think he just got heated about something he felt strongly about and people reacted badly to his frustrations and the way he was trying to incriminate PJB. It's not his fault we misread him, its our fault.

Rake the Lawndry

Rake.|Laundary
It's a serious thing to look at. LawnRake's case on Jerkus right now is based on his mechanical style and wording. I think we need to stop looking at Kantplay like he did terribly. I think he just got heated about something he felt strongly about and people reacted badly to his frustrations and the way he was trying to incriminate PJB. It's not his fault we misread him, its our fault.
what part of my case has anything to do with how jerkus words things

it's just about how he treats my slot's, marshy's, and how he has an unhealthy obsession with our roles

Top Bottom