• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Megaman Unlimited Mafia - Day 6 begins! No one killed!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
No he doesn't. He tries to come to conclusions of what's going on based on what's going on around him. He even tried to pressure Rake the Laundry which they (understandably) debunked, but that's not his fault. Hell, how can you say he sides with whichever side seems more reputable when, last night, he was basically the only one who was constantly here and constantly giving opinions? I think you're thinking way too much about em.
You're still missing the core of what I'm saying. It's not that he's taking sides that's the problem. It's that he got hopped up on a pursuit of WashRake as if something really set him off about it (good), then dropped it completely when Kantrip and Private started dominating the thread (not good). When you have a scum read that doesn't give you a satisfying reason to change your read on them, it doesn't make much sense to me to just move along to the next topic of discussion and focus solely on that.

And to be honest, I'm not thinking that much about him. I'm only talking about him a lot because you felt the need to defend him for no reason.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Oh okay cool I was thinking the same thing.

Ruy do you think joker's scummy? I'm sure you've made your opinion of it but I dun remember

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I guess the only thing I can say is I disagree? Having played as marshy's neighbor I can say that he's REALLY good at picking things out that are actually scummy that I may have missed in my first read through, and that he's obviously good enough for scum teams to wanna kill. So much so that he has to force an anti town play just to stay alive long enough.
I can't elaborate on this as much as I'd like for reasons

But I don't see how his recent track record with lynches as town would instill confidence in you. I mean, even just using your example of Luigi's, he lived to D4 and never lynched scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

But I don't see how his recent track record with lynches as town would instill confidence in you. I mean, even just using your example of Luigi's, he lived to D4 and never lynched scum.

#HBC | Gorf

Well, it wasn't for no reason. Badwolf is one of those easy targets by nature for people to find scummy, and is one of those people that, if I have a town read on em (which I do), I will actively defend them so that a stupid wagon doesn't form. Badwolf's play is weird. But it's not scummy. If anything it's the kid-in-a-candy-shop effect when you're here all night and see content flow left and right about different shiz. That's not scummy. It's just stupid.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ryu, I don't speak vigbait. If you want to talk to me, use your words.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh yea first of all Nabe.

And second of all I actually think the marshy regime of getting people who won't help town in the long run out of the thread ASAP is not quite a bad one. The Sokr lynch in Luigi's? Yea, I still stand by it because, unless he got good or somethin which I didn't see in Luigi's, he would've been total lylo bait. I didn't like your lynch and would've preferred Rake's, cuz well shiz imagine how different the game may have been if it were you who lived till lylo like Rake did. Plus, before we died, our agenda was AggroMed, soup, dabuz. Had we stayed alive we would've had that room for error, and we would've won.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
It is true that Badwolf is one of those slots that people like to scapegoat.

But since no one's actually calling for his head right now, I don't see why anyone would feel the need to defend him. I'm just pointing out behavior I don't like that I don't feel should be neglected just because Badwolf can be an easy target. If you have a town read on him right now, fine. I'll fight you on it if I have reason to care more about it later.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh yea first of all Nabe.

And second of all I actually think the marshy regime of getting people who won't help town in the long run out of the thread ASAP is not quite a bad one. The Sokr lynch in Luigi's? Yea, I still stand by it because, unless he got good or somethin which I didn't see in Luigi's, he would've been total lylo bait. I didn't like your lynch and would've preferred Rake's, cuz well shiz imagine how different the game may have been if it were you who lived till lylo like Rake did. Plus, before we died, our agenda was AggroMed, soup, dabuz. Had we stayed alive we would've had that room for error, and we would've won.
Nabe is a fair point; I forgot that lynch occurred before the two of you got killed. Still, that's a 25% success rate in that game. I don't care about your agenda post death because the fact of the matter is that your reads are no good then, and if it takes you 3 Days to get your ducks in a row then you're maybe not the expert duck organizer everyone thinks you are.

I'm not saying this to **** on Marshy; I'm just trying to make a point. Everyone acts like town Marshy is this great asset that we must hang onto at all costs when a lot of times that simply isn't true.

#HBC | Gorf

Why do you believe that?
Because why not? I'd rather lynch actually scummy slots before I think about lynching Ruy for a restriction that is out of character for Ruy to implement regardless of alignment. Plus, he's cooperative about it if you give em a chance.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Do you believe Kantrip has a restriction then? What about me, Nich, and the second half of Yolo's claim?
Don't believe Kantrip has a restriction, just think he's playing with you. I believe you have a restriction because who would lie about that? I have no reason to doubt Nich's restriction right now, but it doesn't really matter. Yolo's restriction is testable.

The point is that it's very hard for me to believe that Red Ryu just happened to roll a role with a posting restriction in an OS game again, right after he joked about exactly that happening in the pre-game. This is a trolling attempt that has gone on for way too long.

#HBC | Gorf

I'd much much much much much much much much much much rather keep a town marshy alive and unvigged at the beginning of a game than, like, a town vinyl or something. Either way, to not get off topic, the hydra should definitely post content some time or another. If he doesn't I'll join you on your conquest.

Why Rake vigged doe? What's your read on that?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Because why not? I'd rather lynch actually scummy slots before I think about lynching Ruy for a restriction that is out of character for Ruy to implement regardless of alignment. Plus, he's cooperative about it if you give em a chance.
Who said anything about lynching him? I just want him to actually post words because I'm certain he can.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The point is that it's very hard for me to believe that Red Ryu just happened to roll a role with a posting restriction in an OS game again, right after he joked about exactly that happening in the pre-game. This is a trolling attempt that has gone on for way too long.
He did? Okay I did not know that part. I was honestly considering if OS had a big enough sense of humor for it though.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'd much much much much much much much much much much rather keep a town marshy alive and unvigged at the beginning of a game than, like, a town vinyl or something. Either way, to not get off topic, the hydra should definitely post content some time or another. If he doesn't I'll join you on your conquest.

Why Rake vigged doe? What's your read on that?
The whole claim just makes the slot very problematic to deal with. Nevermind the fact that I just kind of hate that he dropped it out of nowhere under the guise of "I'm kind of like a miller so whatever" (which isn't even really true), because there's no actual town intent from that that I can detect. Beyond that, we just can't have a bomb hanging around if he's actually telling the truth. If he's town, scum won't hammer him because 1-for-1 trade is not a ratio scum would be willing to suffer, and now that they know about WashRake, they can't even do it accidentally. If WashRake is scum, then we're never going to get him lynched because none of the PRs in this game (so everyone, probably) are going to be willing to throw themselves onto what is potentially a live grenade. So we either cross our fingers, hope he's town, and let the slot ride to endgame, or we nip it in the bud with a bullet.

#HBC | Gorf

Oh. Well I mean I didn't know he joked about that happening but (MOD META TIME!!!) I wouldn't put it past OS to give him the exact same posting restriction for the lols. It'd be mad gay though if Ruy's trolling about the restriction though.

#HBC | Gorf

The whole claim just makes the slot very problematic to deal with. Nevermind the fact that I just kind of hate that he dropped it out of nowhere under the guise of "I'm kind of like a miller so whatever" (which isn't even really true), because there's no actual town intent from that that I can detect. Beyond that, we just can't have a bomb hanging around if he's actually telling the truth. If he's town, scum won't hammer him because 1-for-1 trade is not a ratio scum would be willing to suffer, and now that they know about WashRake, they can't even do it accidentally. If WashRake is scum, then we're never going to get him lynched because none of the PRs in this game (so everyone, probably) are going to be willing to throw themselves onto what is potentially a live grenade. So we either cross our fingers, hope he's town, and let the slot ride to endgame, or we nip it in the bud with a bullet.
Damn I mean I was ready to refute whatever it was you were gonna say but you make a fair point. Unless of course he just hammers himself. Regardless I'd rather try and get a read for the slot (currently null) before I deem him more worthy of vigbait than others.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't believe Kantrip has a restriction, just think he's playing with you. I believe you have a restriction because who would lie about that? I have no reason to doubt Nich's restriction right now, but it doesn't really matter. Yolo's restriction is testable.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
why the **** are ****** tossin me on vig lists already? not even my bloodthirsty ass has done that ****. chill the **** out i actually hav time to read this **** tonight and hav the hardbodying commence. ESPECIALLY cuz its just over my ****ing claim. aka something completely irrelevant to my alignment

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ryu, post a picture of an apple if you will definitely mod confirmed die if you don't speak in pictures.

Otherwise read this and talk to us regular knthx

11. Assuming your role PM does not say otherwise, breaking any sort of posting restriction will result in a punishment of having a MOD vote on you, meaning you take one less to lynch for that period. These punishments can never kill you alone, but one vote and many punishments can. These votes may or may not disappear at the end of a phase, depending on the mod's thoughts of you being a repeat offender. Do not break posting restrictions.
You can definitely handle a mod vote, even if it's a permanent one, just to prove this.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Damn I mean I was ready to refute whatever it was you were gonna say but you make a fair point. Unless of course he just hammers himself. Regardless I'd rather try and get a read for the slot (currently null) before I deem him more worthy of vigbait than others.
jerkus hurting my feelings :(

Top Bottom