• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 1/6 at 11:59 PM EST

BarDulL

Town Vampire
1) Obviously I am not sincerely claiming dayvig.

2) You've misread my post. Your use of the word 'most' suggests that a) you think at least one of my posts has merit, or b) that you're talking out your ***, which is why I (still) am looking for a rephrase.

3) merry Christmas :)
1. This makes me groan.

2. I didn't misread it, I just don't see the point in rephrasing it. We're essentially playing semantics with word play here when we both know what I meant, plus I provided an explanation already for it. >=P

3) Merry Christmas :3c

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
i'll be blunt
hedging
hedging
i use the word 'most' because i'm lazy and there might be some ounce of possibility i missed a post from you.
still hedging and also bull****

there is serious irony in your pointing out that you don't have enough content for me to use the word.
sidestepping the issue I am actually expressing by attacking my character

we both know what I meant
clearly we are not on the same page so maybe you should rethink this statement

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Vote: Bardull

I really don't like the fact that you're pushing Nabe as if his inactivity is different from anyone else's in the game (or different from his play in any other recent game in the slightest). Your argument with him is completely pointless and I don't see why you're pushing a pretty much null slot instead of someone that you find scummy (JD/Soup).

"i get the vibe that nabe's lingering in the background is different from atypical inactivity." Why is his play this game different from either regular inactivity or from Nabe's general inactivity in literally every game he has played recently?

Definitely siding with Nabe over Bardull in this. Nabe town.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
A judgment has passed! The amount of votes needed to lynch someone has been halved.

A lynch has been reached! Votecount incoming.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Votecount 2.1

2. FML:
3. Soup:
4. Ruy: Bardull
5. Maven:
7. Glyfe:
8. IR: Ruy
9. Dietz: Vult
10. Joey: Bardull
11. Vult: Bardull
12. Nabe:
13. Bardull: Nabe

Count
Bardull (3): Ruy, Vult, Joey
Vult (1): Dietz
IR (1): Ruy
Nabe (1): Bardull

I will be putting the flip up tomorrow. Twilight phase begins.

Maven89

Smash Master
You dumb ****s ignored Vult to do some dumb **** with ****ing Bardull and Nabe? Out of everyone?

Yeah **** that Joey I'm not buying your "shocked" reaction.

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
You dumb ****s ignored Vult to do some dumb **** with ****ing Bardull and Nabe? Out of everyone?

Yeah **** that Joey I'm not buying your "shocked" reaction.
Whats with the hostility here? Its not like we planned for the day to be sliced early.
Joey, bardull flips town does your nabe opinion change?
Maven whaddya think of joey overall?
Ryu whatchu make of dietz? Lack of doing mich beyond sitting at vault makin him drop a bit in my eyes

FullMetalLynch

Why dont you make an argument for it as i dont recall you saying much kf anything about vult before this at all

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
No, my opinion on Nabe doesn't change. If he flips town, then it doesn't change the fact that his argument was very poorly made and his Nabe push was hella grimy.

Maven, why did you ignore FML's question?

Maven89

Smash Master
Joey, why did you ignore Vult to focus on the inconsequential and clearly pointless Bardull/Nabe when there was clearly way bigger concerns for town?

And i'm not answering dumb questions, you guys here seem to love to play the "lets pretend to be dumb to ask pointless questions" and I hate that, I think it's stupid, and I'm not playing along. If I wanted more on Joey I'd have given it, and if anyone has a worthwhile question I'll answer it. Joey is on my ****list. That's all there is to it. We'll see for the rest. I already said this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vote: Bardull

I really don't like the fact that you're pushing Nabe as if his inactivity is different from anyone else's in the game (or different from his play in any other recent game in the slightest). Your argument with him is completely pointless and I don't see why you're pushing a pretty much null slot instead of someone that you find scummy (JD/Soup).

"i get the vibe that nabe's lingering in the background is different from atypical inactivity." Why is his play this game different from either regular inactivity or from Nabe's general inactivity in literally every game he has played recently?

Definitely siding with Nabe over Bardull in this. Nabe town.
Read my posts more you scrub lord.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Thank god toDay's lynch was brought to us by emotional players and a scummy slot, looking forward to the town flip and bring closer to losing toMorrow

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where you feelin besides vult? Talk tk ke bout gheb n gordull
Eh, IR could be stealthscum without too much trouble, but to be honest I'm not interested in him at the moment. There are too many other slots that have much more potential to be lurking scum, especially after coming back to this thread tonight.

jd, why do i feel like your not investing in anything ?
[Indecision and Christmas Johns here]

I plan to make more decisive moves starting out Tomorrow though, it feels like we're getting too far behind not to do waht I can now.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Not sure what you mean, I was a 1-shot adrenaline day vig and that's all there is to it. Nothing I've said post-twilight is relevant to my role in a manner that you guys don't know about.

Anyway, TBH with you guys, I knew somehow, some way, this slot was super doomed, so it's all good. But Joey, it drives me up a wall how quick you are to jump to conclusions in EVERY game I play with you in when something doesn't immediately make sense to you.

IDK, a part of me just needs to start ignoring super scrubs and just work towards objectives instead. FML being tards and calling me out on my 100% productive Nabe push because he wasn't doing jack squat is something I'm just going to start ignoring because they can't flex muscle for ****.

Nabe trying to play semantics with word play is entirely counter-productive. He didn't even derive an opinion from his own misrepresentations of my word usage. In fact, the whole argument stemmed from him insisting on how I was using words, which was stupid to begin with because there wasn't a real point to him pointing it out, and joey took his side. Which brings me back to my point that Joey needs some personal refinement for his own play. I guess I was just hella bored and actually entertained Nabe's bull**** and somehow Joey bought into Nabe's half for god knows why.

Nabe has been intentionally sidelining all game and being useless. Despite this, JOEY TAKES NABE'S SIDE when I AM BEING PRODUCTIVE WITH A NABE PUSH. ARE YOU ****ING ********?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Not sure what you mean, I was a 1-shot adrenaline day vig and that's all there is to it. Nothing I've said post-twilight is relevant to my role in a manner that you guys don't know about.
Just wanted to confirm there was scum involved in this and you weren't silently hated after your dayvig missed.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Nah, it doesn't say anything in my role pm about that. Someone, 10 minutes within Joey voting for me, probably pm'd Laundry with a day action.

Maven89

Smash Master
Which makes me suspicious of Joey because I really don't like that he posted a vote when the argument was between two slots that really did not need to be addressed, it's immediately day actioned, and within 2 minutes of Laundry's post Joey responds with his "wtf omg" post.

Vult dies, though. After that we have actual information to go for.

I'm actually missing the very end of Day 1 in my re-reads but based on what my scum list is Vult, Joey, Soup, strongest to weakest.

Maven89

Smash Master
Vult's actually in another tier because if I had a gun I'd shoot him and wouldn't mind if he died immediately with no discussion, Joey/Soup are slots that I wouldn't shoot and try to get into a day push on them to see what they say.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah no that makes sense. I was just wondering because it seemed almost too instant, like he was already hated and that vote was the last.

We'll get them toMorrow either way.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thank god toDay's lynch was brought to us by emotional players and a scummy slot, looking forward to the town flip and bring closer to losing toMorrow
Nah he needed to die for Gorf's scummy play.

Vult dies on a town flip for sure.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"Hng!"

MegaMan kneeled down for a moment to catch his breath. The swarm was endless, viruses were everywhere, and the fatigue was setting in. He rose his head and scanned the area. His current resting spot was for some reason safe. Even more odd, the viruses were all rushing towards an area. From the distance, he could see burning flame rising up.

He stood up. He knew that Navi. It was one of Match's, FireMan. They got Match involved?

MegaMan blinked.

The fires died down.

What happened?

"Ah, you saw that."

"Wha-?"

"It's just me. Relax. The viruses have claimed another one. You better hurry."

MegaMan growled and rose to his feet again. He couldn't let this happen anymore.

---

#HBC | Bardull, FireMan.EXE/Mr. Match, Town Adrenaline Day Vigilante has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins! Deadline is 12/28 at 11:59 PM EST! Get those actions in!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
-flavor to come later-

---

Aoi Inu, GyroMan.EXE/Charlie Airstar, Vanilla Town has been killed!

Joey has received an additional vote! This will be reflected in the votecount.

Day 3 begins! Deadline is Tuesday, January 6th at 11:59 PM EST!

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer

I just want Vult dead. It's all I want for Christmas.

Then Joey.

Then Nabe.

Then I want the game to be over.

And I swear to god if anyone gets in the way of those things I will force them to comply with my way.

Vote: Vult

FullMetalLynch

Who the hell would have killed ryu of all people
Dietz you said youd gove me more today
Town in general,my slot included, needs to step it up

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not sure why I have two votes, nor am I sure where I quite want my vote to be.

V/LA until Sunday the 4th

I'm on vacation for this entire week. Visiting grandparents.

Top Bottom