• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 1/6 at 11:59 PM EST

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Actually that's really idiotic of me, since I'll be gone a majority of the day. I'll just throw my vote onto the person I had most suspicion of before Bardull was bad.

Vote: Vult

See you guys after the 4th.

Vult Redux

Smash Lord
NNID
Voluero
maybe this will help

I'm SearchMan.Exe / Lt. Raika, Town Watcher. I use a satellite to watch a player, which lasts through the night and day phase and I get results at the end of a day phase.

I targeted Gheb N1 (he's an action magnet...), and got results on Gorf/Bardull D2. I asked Riddle to clarify whether this was a mistake and he said that he correctly received my action.

I have results on one player that targeted Gorf/Bardull during my watch. It just doesn't specify whether it was at Night or Day.

The logical conclusion would be that this player used the autolynch on Gorf. but his action could also have been redirected like mine and it's possible the hate action was on Gorf earlier... as he was lynched as soon as the third vote was cast.

I need to reread this player more because I'm not sure it's a good idea to out him, so I'd like to give him a chance to step forward with his action.

bonus to maybe substantiate my claim: according to my role, my netnavi was randomly selected for testing/stolen and will be returned to me "asap". I initially thought this meant I couldn't use my ability, but I still can. It's probably just flavor but idk.

bonus bonus: I haven't been online since my last post yesterDay (family/holiday things). I did not know that the day had ended until I was told to get my night action in asap. <_<

p.s. all the lynch mongering toward my is dumb and I probably would have waited longer to claim if I didn't think this town would quicklynch me while I'm still V/LA. (horror flashbacks to earthbound mafia)

im not revealing if my ability is limited.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
bonus to maybe substantiate my claim: according to my role, my netnavi was randomly selected for testing/stolen and will be returned to me "asap". I initially thought this meant I couldn't use my ability, but I still can. It's probably just flavor but idk.
Pretty sure this is in every PM as flavour.

What do you think of Joey, and of @ Maven89 Maven89 's outlook in 548?

Maven89

Smash Master
that's like the worst claim i've seen, all of the relvent information to verify it are left out because "you don't think it's a good idea"?

out the name and lets see if it matches up

Maven89

Smash Master
Unvote: Volt

forgot joey had an extra vote and don't know what he's at, laundry didn't put a votecount/how many to lynch in his day opener

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
what the hell

day vig "visited" my slot at night

"dont want to out" someone who caused a mislynch

"lynch mongering is dumb" oh my bad, point out which slot is more scummy than yours

Vote Vult

this game is dumb, I wish I picked a better game to come back and play in

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
Thats not what hes saying at all. Hes saying he targetted your slot and was redirected so he picked up results targetting bardullinstead.
Also vults at l1 and someone should unvote

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Unvote

Have some things I want to talk to gheb about

FullMetalLynch

Want elaboration from vult and way more from dietz before we even think about closing out the day. Would orefer maven to step back and look at other sources as well(no you dont have to abandon your vult read for this)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I've been massively busy and unmotivated about mafia for the past (2)? weeks. I didn't even bother to care about what happened D2 besides skimming at times and seeing the lynch somehow being decided at three votes which is an asspull at itself. I can't even remember all my reads in full but I do know that D2 was uneventful. Someone run me up to speed and I'll decide where my vote goes, that or @ #HBC | Laundry #HBC | Laundry can just replace me as my activity isn't going to get better by any means. Sorry.

#HBC | ѕoup

Someone convince me a good vote and I'll put it down for the time being

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Honestly Vult is the best vote at the moment. He was the impetus of the Fanny lynch, contributed to the Bardull execute with no reasoning for his vote, and now is claiming both IR's role without prompting, and he's claiming info one someone targetting Bardull but not outing it.

FullMetalLynch

Honestly Vult is the best vote at the moment. He was the impetus of the Fanny lynch, contributed to the Bardull execute with no reasoning for his vote, and now is claiming both IR's role without prompting, and he's claiming info one someone targetting Bardull but not outing it.
Whwre did he claim irs role?
Also, i have literally no idea on how you feel on anyone not named vult.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
On this page

and

I just want Vult dead. It's all I want for Christmas.

Then Joey.

Then Nabe.

Then I want the game to be over.

And I swear to god if anyone gets in the way of those things I will force them to comply with my way.

FullMetalLynch

You kean where he said he watched gheb n1 and was told **** that happened to bardull? Hecause that doesnt say jack about irs role inless you wanna say gheb redirected **** off himself and thats a stretch

FullMetalLynch

Little bitta why on the later two(well mostly joey because itll just be nabes inact as fuh and maybe something about how he messed with bardull)

FullMetalLynch

If ir n dietz can talk to me about the possibility that maven is bussing vult thatd be cool

FullMetalLynch

It wouldnt be that per se so much as it would be a stretch to conclude that from what vult said

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll buy it. Your head on a pike if this goes wrong. I'm not in the mood to barter.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm in the process of rereading this whole thing and will talk to JTB when I get a chance to.

:059:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523

Dunno what's going on but look I'm helping!

Maven89

Smash Master
wtf, did glyph really just jump in and quick lynch?

yo i don't like for a ****ing second how fast this lynch is going, the guy claimed he had other information to say and was v/la, give him a chance to post that even if it is likely bull****.

if glyph really did quiclynch then this is ****ing dumb, even if vult is scum

Maven89

Smash Master
Unvote: Volt

forgot joey had an extra vote and don't know what he's at, laundry didn't put a votecount/how many to lynch in his day opener
unless I can't count it should be 5 to lynch, Vult sitting at 3 now
why don't you try to expand on your suspicion, nabe, instead of just sitting in the back making snide comments in the hopes someone else will bite?

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
why don't you try to expand on your suspicion, nabe, instead of just sitting in the back making snide comments in the hopes someone else will bite?
Vult's actually in another tier because if I had a gun I'd shoot him and wouldn't mind if he died immediately with no discussion, Joey/Soup are slots that I wouldn't shoot and try to get into a day push on them to see what they say.

Maven89

Smash Master
ok so none of this has been updated so i'm trying to get a sense of where we are at.

so rake, gorf, red ryu, and two other peeps got killed, so we're at 9 players. Assuming there's 3 person mafia, that means if we mislynched today and there's a sucessfull nk we're in lylo. that could easily explain the sudden rush to get vult out of the way if he turns out to be town, in which i'd still blame his lynch on him. nabe is acting super weird, i don't know if he's just doing a god awful job at defending vult, or if he's just trying to feed us vult, which would be really dumb but not ruling it out. I don't see any town motivation in his "sniping" instead of actually pushing his "scummy" read on me. If he thought I was scum and vult was town you'd think he'd actually post something to try and influence the game along those lines, but he just sat back and let his supposed town read get pushed by his supposed scum read and did nothing about it.

glyph is smarter then to do what he just did.

I feel like there's some joke being played here, or everyone is taking stupid pills because wtf is going on in this game. I mean it's day 3 and this

Dunno what's going on but look I'm helping!
is our ****ing hammer vote. We've had a normally skilled player turn into a ****** and shoot one of the best players over a 3 year grudge, followed by an execution forcing the lynch day 2, then another good player comes in and votes with no concept of what's going on and hammers the day. I'm really hope glyph is mafia because of this, and yes I'm bitter because I feel like this game is completely out of mine or anyone's control, even when things look good and people get focused we get **** piled on us.

Maven89

Smash Master
to be clear, i still think vult is heavy suspicious but i find it really unlikely that the town ******** itself into quicklynching vult

Top Bottom