• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MegaMan Battle Network Mafia - Day 3 Begins! Deadline is 1/6 at 11:59 PM EST

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
My only problem with lynching Maven is other than it being a complete shot in the dark, no info would be gained on the lynch. Mod intervention would be preferable w/ this slot.
He responded to my prod earlier but he has yet to post. I will be replacing him over the night phase.

:186:

Fandangox

Smash Lord
what happened to the vult suspicvion ?
Reread again, I never scumread him.

the fact your strongest scum read is someone who you're self admitting has no substance is really really blegh, fyi. Why is him not following up scummy ? i mean, i get it, you think he's not follwoing up, cool, why does that make him scum and not just lazy
Because he bothered to post, unlike nabe and previously RR who where just inactive, everything ZoZo posted held no content, two votes with little explanation, and didn't respond to questions made to him.

I also don't understand how you think that he not following up the questions he made is not a big deal.
That's the entire point of townplayer Mafia, make questions and follow them up to scumhunt, and share your views with everyone else. Also pretty circumstantial but his number of posts in page 8 were done after Soup tagged him for being inactive, all of ZoZo's posts just look to me to be saying "oh hey look guys, I am active and posting stuff!"

Also you said this in page 9.

gorf's shot was gross but he's likely town, liking soup and zozo as he posts more
Do you still feel the same? What did you like about his posts?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Votecount 1.3

2. FML: Dietz > Fanny
3. Soup: Dietz > Maven
4. Ruy: Fanny
5. Maven:
6. Stew: Vult > Dietz > Fanny
7. ZoZo: Soup > Dietz
8. IR: Dietz > Vult > Fanny
9. Dietz: Nabe > Vult
10. Joey: Gorf > Vult
11. Vult: Dietz > Fanny
12. Nabe: Joey > Fanny
13. Gorf: Joey
14. Fanny: ZoZo

Count
Fanny (6): Vult, FML, Nabe, IR, Stew, Ruy
Vult (2): Dietz, Joey
Dietz (1): ZoZo
Joey (1): Gorf
Maven (1): Soup
ZoZo (1): Fanny

Not voting: Maven,

Deadline is Wednesday, December 17th at 11:59 PM EST! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch!

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I will be sending out a mass prod of this game once D2 begins. I am not satisfied with current levels of activities but have given it a pass due to finals week and my loss of internet.

EDIT: WAIT NEXT WEEK IS CHRISTMAS ****

Last edited:

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Less than an hour to deadline, can we get a hammer?

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rereading this, I wonder why you did ignore current events. If you trying to start a new avenue to get content started I don't see how this would have done it.
But then you acknowledge it's a think but do nothing with it.
Except I didn't. I made that post specifically in light of the events, and feel like it was the right angle of approach doing so since the slot it was intended for recognized it for what it was.

Likely because Dietz is a close comrade of ours, my good lady! I take no ill intent from Dietz pointing this out.

I find it far more likely he's simply trying to bait us into playing the game.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
/Replace out

Sorry I never finished catching up and never gave content outside of some remarks (that all held true fwiw). Honestly I'm feeling burned out from school and will not be wanting to spend my time playing mafia this holiday. Also, yesterday I literally spent all day playing LoL with Ryker, hence me never catching up even though I said I would. Sorry!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Also let me just summarize Fanny's case on me:
Never explained the comments he made
Never followed up on questions

Both are because I was utterly inactive and not caught up. Anyway, I woke up at 7am randomly and will be going back to bed, as I have educational matters to attend to later today. Good luck everyone.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Sucks to hear because I was looking forward to playing with you, but good on you for what is a pretty responsible decision.
/Replace out

Sorry I never finished catching up and never gave content outside of some remarks (that all held true fwiw). Honestly I'm feeling burned out from school and will not be wanting to spend my time playing mafia this holiday. Also, yesterday I literally spent all day playing LoL with Ryker, hence me never catching up even though I said I would. Sorry!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
****in

/possible replace out

so like, my means of checking up on mafia 95% of the time is through my phone, and that's not a preference matter. i'm just out of my house a LOT... buuuuuuuuuut my phone had what i can only describe as a ****ing stroke, and now there's a vertical line running down the right quarter of my display, and its like that side of the screen can only be seen, not touched. that means a significant portion of the keypad is unusable. some of you are thinking "turn it on its side!" WELL I CAN'T DO THAT! i usually prefer a portrait lock, but now when i try n unlock it... the ONLY button with that function... is on the right side of the screen...

i'm going to do my best to get this done in a moreso timely fashion so that i can play and NOT call for a replacement, but *sigh*

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm a horrible person for letting this game go by, and have done this several times and just become a determent. I'm going to wait a while and just play mini games until I feel I have the time/motivation to delve into a full time game, even though I always think I do until it starts. Sorry for not posting.

If you want my final thoughts (on gorf since I nothing on anything else), I thought Gorf was lying, I thought he was clearly lying. Now that he obviously wasn't, as well as looking up that game Ryker did the same thing, I think it's clear Gorf was just getting some revenge. Real ****ty thing to do, and it really sucks, but since Ryker did the same thing in a previous game I don't really have sympathy for him getting Day vig'd so early. I have sympathy for the rest of us for having to be in a game where that ****ing happened, though. Gorf is at best null-town from it, I doubt something as powerful as a mafia dayvig would waste his ability so early on a shot in the dark when he could have held it for something like lylo or at least further along in the game.

Maven89

Smash Master
Oh and I don't think revenge is a valid reason for what Gorf did, it was ****ty 3-4 years ago and its' ****ty now, there were probably 100s of games inbetween then and now I don't know why Gorf decided to wait years before doing this.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
That's the reason he did it, I'm entirely sure. Gorf hosted the game that Ryker did that in. The situations are entirely different though and really he ended up dayvigging Raz, not Ryker even. EE was looking forward to playing MP2 and was his first game in a while iirc. Ryker clearly didn't care to play this game. This wasn't even revenge, just bad.

Raz responding to Gorf the exact same way as EE did to Ryker is freaking hilarious though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What game was that? I tried looking for it to see what happened, but I couldn't find it

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
You might not want to post that if EE is lurking because he'd leave us again if he was reminded of what happened in that game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"Lan, it's swarming in here!"

MegaMan surveyed the area. Virus after virus covered the various electronic passages of the internet. From lowly Mettaurs to even the rare but powerful Scuttlers, ACDC Net was absolutely crawling with bugs and glitches and infections alike. Various Navis were visible fighting back the invasion but with how quickly the swarm was growing, their efforts seemed fruitless.

"What're we gonna do MegaMan? Fighting them all seems useless!"

"Give me a second!"

MegaMan activated a scanning protocol. The viruses were coming from all directions but their movements seemed concentrated. This wasn't by chance; the viruses were heading for...something.

"Lan, they're all marching to something specific. Something is drawing them all here. Help me get to it."

"Let's go!"

---

Fandangox, Protoman.EXE/Eugene Chaud, Town Net Policeman has been lynched!

Night 2 Begins. Deadline is Saturday at 11:59 PM EST. Get your actions in quick!

@ BarDulL BarDulL @ DtJ Glyphmoney DtJ Glyphmoney I'm PMing you guys.​

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
"Lan they're all over!

...Lan?"

MegaMan tried calling out to his NetOp but there was no answer. He tried to jack out as well but found that he was unable to. No data was being received. Viruses began to swarm around his position, closing off his escapes. He gritted his teeth, charged his megabuster, and blew through them but more began to take their deleted brethren's place.

"Hello MegaMan, and welcome to my game."

"What?!"

"I'm not sure if you remember me but I remember you clearly. You have one hour to reach the place these viruses are going or you and all the other Navis here will be deleted. This is a judgment of your skill. Are you ready?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No. Good luck!"

---

DtJ S2n, TomahawkMan.EXE/Dingo, Vanilla Town has been killed!

Day 2 Begins. Deadline is Tuesday, 12/30 at 11:59 PM EST. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Last edited:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
#HBC | ZoZo has been replaced by DtJ Glyphmoney!

I have asked Maven if he still wishes to play and have contacted #HBC | Bardull to replace Gorf.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I haven't read anything but I will say I'm happy I'm not replacing over Gorf this game good god

Someone tell me what my slot's reads were and we'll just roll from there

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I need to reread the Fand wagon.

I can give scum picks other than Girf when I'm not at work using my phone when o shouldn't

Fand and Gorf were my main scum picks at the end of day 1.

Will relook at Vult since there was interest in him.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm pretty sure I replaced Gorf, but I haven't received a role pm yet. I kinda want to play though. Wat do?

Anyway, I'm aware though that I'm in an incredibly ****ty situation considering the shot Gorf made, lel.

Top Bottom