• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MD/VA) $up@ N0v@ Presents: IT"S OVER 9000! Brawl Tourney OCT. 9th

Nova9000

Smash Lord
MD/VA added. And sorry Tant that you can't make it; I was looking forward to learning a thing or two from you. But EE can fill your shoes.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
I'm not known well enough to do any of those except keep this on the first page.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Nova this event will do all the work, I mean 7 dolla venue fee and its waived for the first 5 full set ups? That's a good deal plus this is the weekend b4 MLG which is a big plus cause everyones gonna wanna be on there game and practice up in a tourny enviornment.

WB n GamePad are b4 this so you'll see those threads likely get more attention which is the norm but don't worry about this flopping or anything. Expect good things. I'd suggest making an AIB page already if you haven't :)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
The king of changing his mind 3242344 times before a tourney is coming?

expect him to say he isn't going then say he is the day before Nova lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can the OP be updated with the times of the events. I can't take off work often because I work weekends and need money. But if Singles doesn't start till 5 and I worked only till 3 then I could attend just singles.

Juice Box

Smash Cadet
What time does the tourney start? Is it the same time as the center? I might be able to come to this one...depends on how late it is.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
IIRC, I can open it up around 10:30 but I know we have to be out by 10:00 pm. If so, expect doubles to start around 12:00 and singles to start at 4:00.

Also, I need confirmed setups and TVs.

Lobos

Smash Master
2 weeks away lets hype this **** up for some MLG practice!

Meep I hope you can make it so we can team!

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Somethin dumb I did. I'll have to PM you lol.

When keeping it real goes wrong...

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
At least I'm only acting like one :lick:

Also, if I ran a B - side event who would attend? I was thinking of holding one but only if the demand is big enough (pause).

And this isn't hyped enough yet.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm just throwing it out there. If we have numbers similar to the tourneys that I've attended (like 3 lol) then it could happen. At this point anything to hype this up.

And needs moar TVs as well...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight speed hasnt posted so I'm going to assume he isnt going...teams??

also **** YES at Brawl Minus

I'd bring a TV for that (and my wii of course)

but yea Teams??????

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
Speed hit me up and said he's trying to come to the tourney, but I haven't heard from him since....

And sounds like B - could be a side tourney after all.

Top Bottom