• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MD/VA) $up@ N0v@ Presents: IT"S OVER 9000! Brawl Tourney OCT. 9th

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
It's a metro stop off Orange line.
From the college park metro station/greenbelt station, get on the green line and switch to Orange line(New carrolton) at Len'fant plaza. And just take it to the Cheverly Metro.

Though you can also take The green line(towars Branch Ave) to West Hyattsville metro, and take the bus to Cheverly.

@Bio: Sorry again lol
But like, is the address easy to find after I get to Cheverly?

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
If I went to this to help out, could I get a ride back with someone to Laurel? x_x
Help this man out please!

I need a teammate for this if anyone is free this close to the day ^^"

Please let me know if you need one. I use Lucas/Peach/ZSS <3

Also i wanna try MMing at this for the first time but =x Oh wellz.
Hey I remember you now. Did you change your name? I remember talking to you in an older thread a few months ago. And I'm sure somebody will need one day of...glad to see you can make it.

I still need a teammate... if I can actually get there (unlikely)

Also if anyone knows their way around public transportation I need to get from Towson to the venue somehow. I can take the bus to Baltimore but after that I'm like :S
You could amtrak from Bmore to New Carrollton then catch the metro two stops to cheverly.
It aint cheap but ull be there :ohwell:

But like, is the address easy to find after I get to Cheverly?

Yup. If you're driving, then (from cheverly station) make a right onto Columbia Park rd. continue down until you see Kent village dr. Make a right, then past the school you'll see a parking lot. That's where it is.

If you're catching the bus...well...:urg:
http://www.wmata.com/rider_tools/tripplanner/tripplanner.cfm
You would be way better just getting someone to pick you up from the station since its like a 2 min drive from the venue.

EDIT:
I also could use some power strips; if anyone has any they can bring it would be appreciated...
And I'll be making an order for Dominos there that day; if you want in bring $7 for your own 2 top med. pizza as well.

Coney

Smash Master
i'm confirmed now...i'll be bringing a setup, most likely

i can also take responsibility as main wii? i can upload sets and stuff, is what i mean. unless anyone else has it.

Lobos

Smash Master
Remember first 5 setups get free venue fee! So bring setups!

Brandon - getting there at early means at 10?9:30?

Kenny - to be out on time I'm gonna suggest we start sign ups for brawl - when singles start, then start it when we are half way thru singles bracket

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
i'm confirmed now...i'll be bringing a setup, most likely

i can also take responsibility as main wii? i can upload sets and stuff, is what i mean. unless anyone else has it.
Sure. We can use yours for the big screen if it ain't laggy.

when is - happenin?
Remember first 5 setups get free venue fee! So bring setups!

Brandon - getting there at early means at 10?9:30?

Kenny - to be out on time I'm gonna suggest we start sign ups for brawl - when singles start, then start it when we are half way thru singles bracket
I was thinking between dubs and singles; like 230?
Not too sure on the time management thing, but that's what I had in mind. But if you want to do - just sign in when you come in like Lobos suggested.

And Lobos 10:00 should be good. I have to run to Clinton in the morn and pick up a few ppl but I should be there around that time as well.

Will any smashfest happen tonight?
My man Vato is having one. He lives maybe 5 mins from Sassy. Anyone is welcome to come, just bring setups.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hey I remember you now. Did you change your name? I remember talking to you in an older thread a few months ago. And I'm sure somebody will need one day of...glad to see you can make it.
Yea I remember you too =O You changed your name too. I used to be Jbandit but then I went to J because that is what people called me ^^. I think I helped you out with a doubles thingy.

One day of free money? ;D lol I just want to practice for MLG. Also I still need a teammate ;3c

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Yea I remember you too =O You changed your name too. I used to be Jbandit but then I went to J because that is what people called me ^^. I think I helped you out with a doubles thingy.

One day of free money? ;D lol I just want to practice for MLG. Also I still need a teammate ;3c
Stop talking like a female Asian, wtf

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
Well my dad might not take me early enough :/

Would anyone be able to pick me up from metro near this location?
I'll try to bring a small tv

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Stop talking like a female Asian, wtf
Seriously,

everyone on smashboards probably think JBandit is some cute 16 year old asian girl LOL
^^" Sorry i guess. Lol if they think that then they would be in for such a huge surprise when I met them xD

Probably the ava and pink and the way I talk...hmmm :laugh: I'm doomed to fail T_T

i'll try and work on it though.

Juice Box

Smash Cadet
I probably can't make it to this one, but if there are other md/va events in the near future I'll definitely look into getting there.

Coney

Smash Master
My man Vato is having one. He lives maybe 5 mins from Sassy. Anyone is welcome to come, just bring setups.
...where is this

someone please let me know

trying to play tonight

i'll give you all the ness and wario practice you could ever ask for

(443) 517 3932

DunnoBro

The Free-est
NNID
DunnoBro
aight, me and chudat are coming to this.

im going all yoshi at this. (smirk?)
Whoa what?
I thought he was going to shellshocked. @_@
Not that I'm scared or anything...

But can you ask him to pick me up from the metro near cheverly? ;p

Or if he picks me up from my house i can bring two TVs :D

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm definately going to this.

The only controller in my house fails really hard though, would anyone be willing to let me borrow their controller for this tourney?

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Yoshi is actually beast when utilized by a great player.
I won't be suprised if he wins. (smirk)

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman

I actually may have one for you, but if you plan on teaming with him you should practice tonight cuz he needs a little work....

He plays Pika; C wut I tried to do thar?

**** I need a ride to that smashfest
I got u pimp. Shoudl be ready in a few hrs actually.

Well my dad might not take me early enough :/

Would anyone be able to pick me up from metro near this location?
I'll try to bring a small tv

If you can get to the station early enough I can.

nah he will be some cute 16 year old asian when EE gets done with him :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST!!
for those who get it...

I probably can't make it to this one, but if there are other md/va events in the near future I'll definitely look into getting there.
Awww. appreciate it though. Next time hopefully you can make it!

...where is this

someone please let me know

trying to play tonight

i'll give you all the ness and wario practice you could ever ask for

(443) 517 3932
*Needs Wario + D3 practice*
I got you.

aight, me and chudat are coming to this.

im going all yoshi at this. (smirk?)

Good stuff.

Wait Yoshi? This I have to see....

livestream??

If someone can do this sure, but I have no idea how.
Why aren't you coming to this though?
I was looking forward to hearing more of your songs and talking details bout a collabo.

Okay, I'm definately going to this.

The only controller in my house fails really hard though, would anyone be willing to let me borrow their controller for this tourney?
Nice Kawaii. I'll edit the OP again.

ALSO, a few more things:
1. I was just informed today that I CANNOT collect the money on the site of the tourney :(.
Therefore, I'll have to collect it in my car. Therefore, when I ask you to step outside, don't take it the wrong way...

2. Please lock your car doors. I got my car brokenn into on Tues, and I don't want anyone's stuff missing like mines is now.

3.If you have any other concrens and need to reach me, my cell is 301-395-4255.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Oh, I just realized, you guys were talking about live stream earlier? Does that mean the venue has Wi-Fi? I might bring my laptop, not for livestream, but just so I can get on the internet when I'm not playing friendlies, MMs or tourney matches.

Top Bottom