• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA ROB mains

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
JJvirus
Brypie (I think)
SRK
Jcaesar (brawl+ exclusively)
I alt rob
Every rob pretty much doesn't go to tournies too often.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
PA is nextdoor to MD. That's where me, Fishy and Jumpman come from. Though Fishy and Jump are a bit further away than me, I'm in Philly, which is pretty closeish to the border of PA going south. I can get to a MD tourney in under 2 hours

TheMike

Smash Lord
I'm from Brazil, so far... ='[

And we'll have the 2016 Olympic Games <3

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Can we swap Pittsburgh for Philly and get you guys a little closer to Ohio? PA is a looooooong state. Like looooooongcat.

Mag!c

Smash Apprentice
Pennsylvania is like the hub of ROBdom (I'm from Pennsylvania too!). Maybe once this **** application process is over, I can go to tournaments.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
There is:

Me (jjvirus)
Glyph (wifi mainly)
TheTantalus (Uses R.O.B. sometiems)
Oathmeal. (kinda uses R.O.B.)
and SnakAttack (no one cares about him <3)

Oath rarely enters singles/goes to tournies unless they're close
Tant always goes, but doesn't always use R.O.B.
Glyph is busy with work
I talked to you already about my situation
and Snak....he's just here.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Pennsylvania is like the hub of ROBdom (I'm from Pennsylvania too!). Maybe once this **** application process is over, I can go to tournaments.
I completely agree with this... I haven't played a person offline since senior year started... It's awful. I'm getting limited with the "No tournaments until all the applications are in." Keep in mind that I already applied to one school early action and I don't technically have to hand in any other applications for another few months

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I hate my location. I wish I was in Philly, I'd be power ranked and at tourneys every month. But I have to travel at least 2 hours for every tourney I want to go to... :(

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Wow...I main ROB and I live in MD...5 mins from Fedex Field to be exact...

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm really not playing brawl at all currently. I'm planning to get back into it this summer though, and hopefully during college.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes it is, I meant the summer that's coming up.

That is unless I can get this **** time machine online again.
Well you don't need the internet to get your time machine up and running, any secondary hard drive would do, though many prefer external hard drives. Once you get it running I would suggest just leaving it on to make backups on it's own leisure, to the point where you won't even notice it running in the background.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Well you don't need the internet to get your time machine up and running, any secondary hard drive would do, though many prefer external hard drives. Once you get it running I would suggest just leaving it on to make backups on it's own leisure, to the point where you won't even notice it running in the background.
But I have to update the software everynow and then. Microsoft says so!

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm sorry I can't hear you over the entrancing gif in your sig.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'll prove myself soon enough, these things just take time, not to sound elitist, but I really am like the best in my area, (I live in Dumbdalk.)

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
D: I live in Florida. ST. PETERSBURG Florida.
Not only are there no ROB mains, there isn't ANYONE, period. :( And my parents are driving me to Orlando to play friendlies. xD

MajiNfraze

Smash Apprentice
I main ROB for teams and Fox for 1v1... But just so all you NoVA players know...

I"M BRINGING FATS BACK

Top Bottom