• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

ChuDat

Smash Master
md/va... so annoying as a whole LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

norcal/socal w/e is going to be combined, why are we splitting up when they're going to have their tops from their entire area? then we'll just have SOME of our tops and then some good people? we don't even have any fuhcking dominant MK's on the team (sorry omni) we need anti, ally, adhd etc. WTFHFCGDUI8SUD9FPIJEFD
MD/VA is crewing with the rest of Atlantic North again
Not necessarily. We still have a good amount of people that want to split. Myself, G-reg, P~S, Hat, and you Slikvik. There are a lot more people that are for the split.

Anti-Split: Neo, Candy, Tant, June.

I still think that MD/VA should split. It's stupid to combine our areas especially with Ally on the Atlantic North team. It is an automatic win for Atlantic North, no other crew can beat us. It's a waste of time as well since everyone knows that Atlantic North will win. There won't be any hype. It won't be fun.

------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

We had a crew battle on Saturday to prep for Pound 4 crews. Here are the results:

Team ChuDat
1. ChuDat
2. Meep
3. Junebug
4. G-reg
5. Esoj

Team P~S
1. P~S
2. Omni
3. Hat
4. GIMR
5. Deez

First round - Junebug Vs Omni: Omni wins with 1 stock
Second round - Esoj Vs Sin(Omni had to leave, sin replaced him): Esoj wins with 3 stock
Third round - Esoj Vs Hat: Esoj wins with 1 stock
Fourth round - Esoj Vs Deez: Deez wins with 1 stock
Fifth round - G-reg Vs Deez: G-reg wins with 3 stock
Sixth round - G-reg Vs GIMR: GIMR wins with 2 stock
Seventh round - ChuDat Vs GIMR: ChuDat wins with 2 stock
Eigth round - ChuDat Vs P~S: P~S wins with 1 stock
Final round - Meep Vs P~S: Meep wins with 3 stock

Conclusion: Team ChuDat wins.

Stats:
ChuDat - 4 stocks
Meep - 1 stock
Junebug - 2 stocks
G-reg - 2 stocks
Esoj - 6 ******* stocks

P~S - 2 stocks
Omni - 3 stocks
Hat - 2 stocks
GIMR - 4 stocks
Deez - 1 stock

Analysis:
- Esoj definitely proved him self today. He is a good candidate for crews. He can camp hard when he needs to. Plays well under pressure. He plays diddy kong. Not many people know how to fight diddy kong. In my opinion, he should definitely be considered when looking at possible alternates.

- Junebug could have played better. In my opinion, I still don't think we should use his Lucario in crews and we should definitely use his Metaknight. If this is the case, there could be a possible argument that Korn or Sanoscy should be in instead of June, and we can use June as an alternate. I don't think that Lucario's aura effect will work in crews. I think that Novelty effects shouldn't even be considered when doing a crew battle, we need solid players and characters.

- Deez's Diddy Kong is inferior to Esoj's Diddy when it comes to crews. Sorry man.

- GIMR- Amazing at crews. His Ice Climbers are a beast. He played very well against G-reg and kept his stock. There is one flaw though - he suicided during my match with him in crews. This might hold him back when discussing our possible alternates.

- P~S didn't play well as what was expected. It's cool though, he is still **** when it matters.

- G-reg definitely needs to get his grenade game back. He needs to start camping more. He also needs to be smart with his ****.

- Omni is still ****ing amazing under pressure. The guy knows how to keep his cool. He is definitely in for crews.

- I can't say much about Meep since he went in against P~S's one stock. Meep just needs to perfect his infinites before Pound 4.

- Hat didn't do so well. I still don't think he should be used in crews.

This was good practice. We should train more before Pound 4 and have more of these crew battles.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
mannnn still can't believe tant is getting so much say in everything

TANT....

the dude gets complaints of his seeding every other tournament he's in charge of... and his match ups ratios in the past consist of:

Marth vs ROB: 70:30 Marth

ROB vs Ganon: 55:45 ROB

and he complains that a real MK can't compete with a real pika because his MK can't beat my pika. Whyyyyy is this guy getting so much weight in our decisions???????????

Yeah he lurks OoS threads. G****. who the **** doesn't? he's just more vocal than the rest

**** i just want whats best for this region. getting tired of seein his name up there with people that seem to actually know what they're talking about. several others think the same thing as i do too so tant i'ma just ask you to give it a break. you ain't a guru man

ain't tryin to attack you as a person but i really, relaly don't think you know what the **** you're talking about half the time

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Not necessarily. We still have a good amount of people that want to split. Myself, G-reg, P~S, Hat, and you Slikvik. There are a lot more people that are for the split.

Anti-Split: Neo, Candy, Tant, June.

I still think that MD/VA should split. It's stupid to combine our areas especially with Ally on the Atlantic North team. It is an automatic win for Atlantic North, no other crew can beat us. It's a waste of time as well since everyone knows that Atlantic North will win. There won't be any hype. It won't be fun.

------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:

We had a crew battle on Saturday to prep for Pound 4 crews. Here are the results:

Team ChuDat
1. ChuDat
2. Meep
3. Junebug
4. G-reg
5. Esoj

Team P~S
1. P~S
2. Omni
3. Hat
4. GIMR
5. Deez

First round - Junebug Vs Omni: Omni wins with 1 stock
Second round - Esoj Vs Sin(Omni had to leave, sin replaced him): Esoj wins with 3 stock
Third round - Esoj Vs Hat: Esoj wins with 1 stock
Fourth round - Esoj Vs Deez: Deez wins with 1 stock
Fifth round - G-reg Vs Deez: G-reg wins with 3 stock
Sixth round - G-reg Vs GIMR: GIMR wins with 2 stock
Seventh round - ChuDat Vs GIMR: ChuDat wins with 2 stock
Eigth round - ChuDat Vs P~S: P~S wins with 1 stock
Final round - Meep Vs P~S: Meep wins with 3 stock

Conclusion: Team ChuDat wins.

Stats:
ChuDat - 4 stocks
Meep - 1 stock
Junebug - 2 stocks
G-reg - 2 stocks
Esoj - 6 ******* stocks

P~S - 2 stocks
Omni - 3 stocks
Hat - 2 stocks
GIMR - 4 stocks
Deez - 1 stock

Analysis:
- Esoj definitely proved him self today. He is a good candidate for crews. He can camp hard when he needs to. Plays well under pressure. He plays diddy kong. Not many people know how to fight diddy kong. In my opinion, he should definitely be considered when looking at possible alternates.

- Junebug could have played better. In my opinion, I still don't think we should use his Lucario in crews and we should definitely use his Metaknight. If this is the case, there could be a possible argument that Korn or Sanoscy should be in instead of June, and we can use June as an alternate. I don't think that Lucario's aura effect will work in crews. I think that Novelty effects shouldn't even be considered when doing a crew battle, we need solid players and characters.

- Deez's Diddy Kong is inferior to Esoj's Diddy when it comes to crews. Sorry man.

- GIMR- Amazing at crews. His Ice Climbers are a beast. He played very well against G-reg and kept his stock. There is one flaw though - he suicided during my match with him in crews. This might hold him back when discussing our possible alternates.

- P~S didn't play well as what was expected. It's cool though, he is still **** when it matters.

- G-reg definitely needs to get his grenade game back. He needs to start camping more. He also needs to be smart with his ****.

- Omni is still ****ing amazing under pressure. The guy knows how to keep his cool. He is definitely in for crews.

- I can't say much about Meep since he went in against P~S's one stock. Meep just needs to perfect his infinites before Pound 4.

- Hat didn't do so well. I still don't think he should be used in crews.

This was good practice. We should train more before Pound 4 and have more of these crew battles.
honestly, i just played really bad last stock. i don't think it had anything to do with my lucario. D: i keep choking against MK, dangit. (shadow, omni, etc). still good stuff omni. read me too well.

i thought we were joining back up with NJ/NY?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
MD/VA ain't splitting

K9 is a hater, and cant do a better job than me anyways

K9 also takes everything I say about matchups way out of context, because he's drunk/dumb

Also have no clue where that post is coming from, I did literally nothing about this crew battle or crews in the past few days, you're probably just drunk and ranting

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Because I'm drunk/dumb?

More like everything I've just said is true, hater or not.

I mentioned it because I saw Chu mention your name as if you actually mattered.

This has nothing to do with booze and that's a cheap shot to even mention it. You're just a nobody trying to be a somebody. Just give it a rest man.

ChuDat

Smash Master
MD/VA ain't splitting

K9 is a hater, and cant do a better job than me anyways

K9 also takes everything I say about matchups way out of context, because he's drunk/dumb

Also have no clue where that post is coming from, I did literally nothing about this crew battle or crews in the past few days, you're probably just drunk and ranting
Tant, I'll let you be the coach of MD/VA if you agree to split. Like you said, we need a coach on the sidelines telling us what to do. I won't be able to handle the pressure of leading MD/VA and participating in crew battles at the same time man.

K-9 - Tant is the best TO in MD/VA. He has been TOing this region for quite a while. He also stays very active on smashboards and leads the power rankings. This is why he has a say in everything.

Stop drinking. LMAO j/p man.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I agree that he's the best TO efficiency-wise but come on. Most of the time people are disagreeing with his seeding and his match up ratios which are usually ridiculous.

Stop talking about me casually drinking. Everyone does it. I'm not some special alcoholic or anything. I don't even drink that much.

He's just Tantalus... Seagull probably would be Tantalus status if he were as outspoken as Tant was a while ago.

No one took him seriously until he started to post every RESULTS THREAD EVAR this region had to offer.
I'm really not sure about what being active on SWF has to do with anything. Many people are. Whenever I speak to PR members it's usually Tant they complain of for his bias/silly opinions.

Just bein a messenger. My opinion just happens to coincide with the others that have complained about Tant's... stupidity. :l

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Ill refute your absolutely horrid argument when I'm not in a car

Chu- sure, but neo said he was either not splitting or not playing, an md/va team is lopoking very weak at this point

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Refute all you want. These are direct opinions I've heard from other people within this region >_> (lol actually I'm on skype with a couple of guys from OoS who think this is a total joke)

You are not worthy of a title of "MD/VA CAPTAIN" lmfao. This is ridiculous for people to even consider you for such a position.

Time for a nap =] Hopefully I remember to check back to this after.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
mannnn still can't believe tant is getting so much say in everything

TANT....

the dude gets complaints of his seeding every other tournament he's in charge of... and his match ups ratios in the past consist of:

Marth vs ROB: 70:30 Marth

ROB vs Ganon: 55:45 ROB

and he complains that a real MK can't compete with a real pika because his MK can't beat my pika. Whyyyyy is this guy getting so much weight in our decisions???????????

Yeah he lurks OoS threads. G****. who the **** doesn't? he's just more vocal than the rest

**** i just want whats best for this region. getting tired of seein his name up there with people that seem to actually know what they're talking about. several others think the same thing as i do too so tant i'ma just ask you to give it a break. you ain't a guru man

ain't tryin to attack you as a person but i really, relaly don't think you know what the **** you're talking about half the time
Actually I have time to refute this now, md/va drama sequence go!

Argument about seeding- complaints about every other tournament? That's actually really good! Chu/bolt/greg/hat/ps have had complaints at EVERY event, so you proved that I do some of the best seeding. Also, you complaining about your bracket to 25th/17th isn't that much of a complaint

Lurking oos threads and being vocal is important! None of you are vocal, that's your own fault. My bad for paying attention and discussing things.

As for matchups, please quote the post where I said either of those matches. I always though marth vs rob was 60/40, but seeong ninjalinks matches made me believe its only 55/45 in marths favor.

Rob vs ganon is 60/40 rob, as I said before. Rob has 0 good off stage options, other than gimps ganon walks all over him with aerials because of my size.

Also, regarding pikachu, I always said that was a hard matchup for ME not for mk, although its only slightly in mks favor, 55/45, rob just does better for me for my playstyle. Your experience against forte really makes it hard for my mk to do well.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Maaaaan. I really wanted to sleep :(

Bolt and PS (PS isn't even a TO o_o) aren't established TO's yet. The complaints I've seen for Chu's tourneys are from when you've been in charge of seeding (See: Korn, Boss, PS, Candy). Hat and G-reg may have had a couple of fumbles in the past but not to your consistency. Besides it doesn't matter anyway because they aren't trying to become the captain like you are.

Nice stab @ the 25th and 17th placings. The 25th was OoS and the 17th I lost to Candy and PS =] Sadly those have nothing to do with what we're talking about.

lol@trying to deny you saying those match ups. Everyone knows you claimed the ROB:Ganon MU as 55:45 >_> Chris, the Ganon you were referring too even lol'd @ it. You told me personally over AIM when I was beating you on wifi with my Marth that you thought it was ROB's worst match up and that it was 70:30 Marth. And you said that you would only go ROB vs me in tourney because you didn't think MK beat Pikachu. Never once did you say about it being a personal problem.

Once again congrats for lurking OoS threads. You genius, you.

Speaking of a horrid argument...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Go to sleep

Speaking of a horrid argument, most of the stuff you're talking about was like, from 2008? or early 09

opinions change, clearly, the fact that you ***** me in January 09 with marth is really old and the fact that i spewed up rage on wifi about matchups was just me being upset that I lost.

Bolt and I started TOing on the same day. We had tournaments on the same day, Brawl in the Mall and the Gamepad thing.

And I also said HAT and Greg and such are just as deserving to be the captain, those guys do a good job running tourneys and such

I like how you "discuss" with all these people how bad I am, yet none of them have any balls to say anything

I'd like to see all these people who are complaining, please let me know, as my goal is to make tournaments better for you.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
u guys are really funny.

Heres the truth boys. are you ready? A captain in reality doesnt do ****. We would have the same results if Tantalus or a monkey was captain of the crew.

Surprised???? so was this guy......

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'm not part of MD/VA, but I feel like a captain can make or break a crew. A captain that understands matchups, and each players' respective strengths and weaknesses will ultimately assist a crew in its success. :x

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I haven't said a single thing from '08. What are you talking about?

Early '09? I didn't even play wifi in early '09. Try... Summer '09?

Opinions change but that doesn't mean that they were ever less wrong (they were pretty recent as well...).

We all know Bolt has a long way to go but he isn't even up for discussion to be one of the captains anyway.

____

Jose, I appreciate the attempted comic relief/trolling but a Captain can definitely make a good or bad decision that can influence the outcome. If you had payed attention to what I was originally talking about you'd see that it isn't just about Tant being a captain. It actually has more to do with him being given so much undeserved credit >_>

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Well whichever, arguing about it isn't going to convince K9 otherwise, so It's not worth continuing. I think I've done a better job than K9 believes I have, despite his arguments against my matchups, to'ing, etc.

For just as many people that criticize me there are just as many that support me. There always will be, in any stage of life.

Go to bed, Kenny, this isn't worth staying up over.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jose, I appreciate the attempted comic relief/trolling but a Captain can definitely make a good or bad decision that can influence the outcome. If you had payed attention to what I was originally talking about you'd see that it isn't just about Tant being a captain. It actually has more to do with him being given so much undeserved credit >_>
hey, im being serious CAPTAINS ARE WORTHLESS!!!! The players amongst themselves will have all the knowledge they need to make the right decisions. If Chu has to decide between what my brother (Candy) has to say or Tant, the right answer would clearly be my bro. That goes with just about anyone else in the crew. Our crew is our best players because they understand match ups and each others strengths and weaknesses. Also between them they know all other players from other regions. As i've said and ill keep saying captains are worthless, its all the crew members.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I always have supported you noob O:<. That's why I've had all those AIM conversations about what you do "wrong". I hear things and I relay them to you to try and help you step it up but you never do. That's where this criticism is coming from.

You're just an average smasher with a proactive attitude. Sometimes I just don't agree with what you say/do.

I really wish the others that discussed these things with me had the balls to come forward as well. That way what I have to say would maybe mean a little bit more >_>

You're just not as good at what you do as you think you are :l

This isn't worth staying up over. Luckily I'm catching up on some good ol' Family Guy via Hulu! :O

______

@ESOJ - Well if that's our method then of course captains are worthless. If that's so then what were we discussing captains for?

Alrighty. Nap time fer sure.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR

first off, thanks for the compliment.

G-reg had 2 stocks btw. I'm almost took both off with 1 stock but alas he got the kill in. Also chu, I was beating you pretty bad in Ice Climber dittos. If my finger hadn't of slipped when I went to go save Nana then I would have gotten you down to 1 stock and possibly would've beaten you. I hope my fluke suicide really has no weight when it comes to me being on the crew. :p

oh yeah, I'm one of the people who's for the split

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I agree that he's the best TO efficiency-wise but come on. Most of the time people are disagreeing with his seeding and his match up ratios which are usually ridiculous.

Stop talking about me casually drinking. Everyone does it. I'm not some special alcoholic or anything. I don't even drink that much.

He's just Tantalus... Seagull probably would be Tantalus status if he were as outspoken as Tant was a while ago.

No one took him seriously until he started to post every RESULTS THREAD EVAR this region had to offer.
I'm really not sure about what being active on SWF has to do with anything. Many people are. Whenever I speak to PR members it's usually Tant they complain of for his bias/silly opinions.

Just bein a messenger. My opinion just happens to coincide with the others that have complained about Tant's... stupidity. :l
Lol. Thank you. I know matchups in and out. I even know the stupidest Ats like Doop walking. Generally people don't care what I say even if it is factual.
Actually I have time to refute this now, md/va drama sequence go!

Argument about seeding- complaints about every other tournament? That's actually really good! Chu/bolt/greg/hat/ps have had complaints at EVERY event, so you proved that I do some of the best seeding. Also, you complaining about your bracket to 25th/17th isn't that much of a complaint

Lurking oos threads and being vocal is important! None of you are vocal, that's your own fault. My bad for paying attention and discussing things.

As for matchups, please quote the post where I said either of those matches. I always though marth vs rob was 60/40, but seeong ninjalinks matches made me believe its only 55/45 in marths favor.

Rob vs ganon is 60/40 rob, as I said before. Rob has 0 good off stage options, other than gimps ganon walks all over him with aerials because of my size.

Also, regarding pikachu, I always said that was a hard matchup for ME not for mk, although its only slightly in mks favor, 55/45, rob just does better for me for my playstyle. Your experience against forte really makes it hard for my mk to do well.
Rob vs Ganon is definitely not 60-40. Ganon has one special thing on Rob which is that his Side b makes Rob land on a platform when it's above him rather then the ground. Rob can literally stand still and Ftilt Ganon out of range. Gimping Ganon with Rob is also hella easy to do. Bair or Fair. People underestimate how long the bair actually stays out, which is the whole reason I like to run into people while bairing foward for momentum/damage.

Marth vs Rob is in Marth's favor.

I don't lurk too often Oos threads because I rather talk to people on AiB, which is 1000 times better then smashboards. I talk to Choice (former PR member from Norcal) enough to know who the Wc will use. I also talk to experience brawlers as far as regions so small like Arizona/Washington/Idaho/Oregon/Illinois/Michigan. The only region I don't know much about is atlantic south because I don't generally care enough to read up on any of them. Though I do talk to Zeldamastertimmy who has a general knowledge of Florida/Georgia/Alabama.

Wow. This is the most I typed in a while for a post.
I'm not part of MD/VA, but I feel like a captain can make or break a crew. A captain that understands matchups, and each players' respective strengths and weaknesses will ultimately assist a crew in its success. :x
<3 L cancel.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
first off, thanks for the compliment.

JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN.....john....

JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN

munch

oh yeah, I'm one of the people who's for the split

^^^^ thats how i read that post o.0

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright this is dumb, MD/VA is part of Atl North/East Coast. If Candy and Neo don't want to split then guess what guys, you can play on the Alt North team, not the MD/VA team cause its all East Coast. Chu or whoever can't force you to play for MD/VA just because they don't want to unite with the rest of the East Coast.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
^^^^ i planned on doing that already ^_^

if the rest of md/va wants to be their own crew thats fine...im teaming with the rest of EC.....you guys are at a much more disadvantage without me and neo

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lmfao @ Boss.

The fact that Ally is in the EC crew makes the EC crew a joke.

Might as well call it East Coast Crew... and Ally.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
^^^^ thats how i read that post o.0

LOL, I'm not gonna lie the part with G-reg was a john ^.^

but, the part with Chu was literally a fluke, it had nothing to do with skill, I was beating him pretty bad in Icey dittos, he hit Nana off the edge, I went to save her and did a side b instead of an up-b because my finger slipped. I was at like 50% last stock and chu was at 140% second stock :/

if the rest of md/va wants to be their own crew thats fine...im teaming with the rest of EC.....you guys are at a much more disadvantage without me and neo

It still hasn't been decided yet whats gonna happen and we still have a month left. I mean, it is annoying that some people are talking as if it's already been decided one way or another. No one has come to a final agreement,

My reasons for the split:

One of my main reasons for the split is that Inui is the coach for Atlantic North(I think) and a lot of people from MD/VA don't like him. Would you really play your hardest or enjoy yourself at all when playing for a coach you don't like? sorry inui, this isn't meant to insult you.

My second reason for the split is that Ally is on the Atlantic North's team. I mean, I know he's been to almost every major US tourney and I have nothing against him personally but he's still from Canada. why are we even thinking about bringing other countries into a USA National crew battle? I mean that's just lame in my opinion.

Would it make sense to let Armada on Atlantic North's team in Melee Crews?

Edit: Omni posted it first lol

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Would it make sense to let Armada on Atlantic North's team in Melee Crews?

Edit: Omni posted it first lol
I found this part to be complete ignorance, Armada has been here ONCE, Ally has been staying and competing in the EC for MONTHS, he has every right to rep the region he competes in, why the **** would he want to rep Canada when he competes here a great deal more? It's pretty obvious what region he prefers. Duh.

You and Omni are out of the loop.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm aware that Ally has been staying in East Coast for months.

But I'm pretty sure he's been repping Canada a LOT longer. I'm also pretty sure he doesn't live in EC, but he is staying here for quite a while. With that kind of ideology, explain why Mew2King isn't on the East Coast Crew when he has been East Coast for YEARS and Midwest for a few months.

Sounds like a "take what I can get" philosophy.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
^Yea, it's all pretty ********. What's really funny is that Inui is really busting his arse to get the EC crew in gear, when really he isn't good at the game and Captains don't actually do anything.

Also, remember when Forward came to EC for months winning melee tourneys back in '06/'07, you wouldn't consider HIM to be EC would you? Also, remember the whole "Chudat playing for South team" at FC one year? THAT was a complete debacle.

Top Bottom