• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i might wanna join you, Noid. are u coming up 95?

is ktar a one day event?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Guess I should also mention that:

A) We may leave Friday night if I can find housing but we're definitely leaving Saturday night to go home.

B) If you're south of me (that's the majority of you, I'm in the Baltimore region), you've gotta find a ride up here for me to take you. I can't afford an extra four hours of driving (driving to get you, driving back, driving to drop you off, driving back).

No exceptions to B). I really can't pick you guys up even if you paid me. I don't want to ask for $40 but that's the only way I'd break even, so I'm just going to avoid the scenario altogether.

Gas is a *****.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yes I am >_>...

Me, Malcolm, Will, and Punishment Divine are all FNB north.
^TRUE + Kirin

$5 a person at Cot5. TK will be our crew leader for the battle.
LOLOLOL
uhh...I hope you and Malcolm could hard carry...I'm not good anymore vinnie (or not Decent) I'm so out of practice its crazy

yes they are

vinnie, will, PD, malcolm and kirinblaze are all FNB north division, we just haven't put them in our thread because i'm a lazy bum. they really encompass everything we stand for, and we love the guys.
FNB NORTH!

we would've had a south division but we don't really go south....hmmmmmmmmm

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Let me talk to my parents and what not about going, but I think I can go to KTAR 5.

I live in Dundalk, NOID.

I'll most likely be able to go if there's relatively cheap housing.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I might drive. Not sure. If I do I don't mind driving people but it'll be the same conditions as Noid probably.

:phone:

Coney

Smash Master
- Coney is not ranked due to not attending any locals, his only 2 events were two Nationals, no local activity. He's part of the PR panel and was okay with this so meat riders relax. We hope he decides to retake a spot this season and get active.
>coney meat riders

paradox detected

also to make the image i need everyone's characters

KageMurphy

Smash Master
EE! Good ****! You deserve it.
Thank ya.
>coney meat riders

paradox detected

also to make the image i need everyone's characters
I had to look up paradox, I am not pleased!

June - kintaro
Lie - Jaxx
EE - SubZero
GimR - Noob Saibot?
Seagul - Scorpion

If everyone doesn't pick a Mortal Combat character by today then Coney should just pick it for you imo

Aposl

Smash Ace
gimr would be sub zero, but ee took it, uhh EE shouldnt you be noob you are blacker than gimr

Aposl

Smash Ace
EE gettin all hollywood on me since he got on PR, i thought you were gonna remember the hood but I guess money changes nyukkas.

PS: when you say crotch stain could you be more specific, like is the stain from inner or outer causations?

Coney

Smash Master
man i wish i was still active, woulda been johnny cage

i'll find a way to sneak it in somehow, unless someone ranked picks it first

and yeah, if i don't get answers by 12 am today i'll make the choices myself until i get a response, dat punctuality

Aposl

Smash Ace
coney can I be at the bottom right of the pr going "toasty" or "whoopsy" wichever it is. You know who im talking about!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Guess I should also mention that:

A) We may leave Friday night if I can find housing but we're definitely leaving Saturday night to go home.

B) If you're south of me (that's the majority of you, I'm in the Baltimore region), you've gotta find a ride up here for me to take you. I can't afford an extra four hours of driving (driving to get you, driving back, driving to drop you off, driving back).

No exceptions to B). I really can't pick you guys up even if you paid me. I don't want to ask for $40 but that's the only way I'd break even, so I'm just going to avoid the scenario altogether.

Gas is a *****.
This pretty much goes for me too as far as the ktar trip goes. Except I might just drive in the morning instead.

Omni, so far its me, boss, exdia. Dunno if I could 100% go til the week before lol.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I vote for toasty aposl with charizard behind him barely able to be seen. Or a toasty aposl with a pt hat on.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This pretty much goes for me too as far as the ktar trip goes. Except I might just drive in the morning instead.

Omni, so far its me, boss, exdia. Dunno if I could 100% go til the week before lol.

Exdia is winning Ktar.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
price increase to $90 to cover all tires just in case

oh I think luckay is coming too :x so I think between the four of us, and it being a five-seater, there'd be one more person left I think

Aposl

Smash Ace
this is a tremendous idea and i will fund it
Yeaaaaaaaahh!!

My version for lols

1. Junebug - Night Wolf (they'r both indian)
2. Lie - Barraka (the similarity is in the face)
3. Logic - Jonny Cage (he loves to john)
4. Seagull - Stryker (because hes whitest of the white, whiter than omni)
5. Neo - Subzero (coolest person in the pr XP)
6. Omni - Kano (that robotic eye for taking notes!)
7. Takeover - Cyrax (remember allen with long hair)
8. EE - Noob Saibot (blackest in earth realm, blackest in outworld nyukka!)
9. NOID - Sektor (has missles and bombs like samus and is asian)
10. GimR - Shang Tsung (thinks he can play your character better than you XP)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
We driving a tank straight up into this venue
LOL
just look at the way it walks. amazing.

AND it doesn't approve of Pitzer's undying jealousy for Joe. i can seriously see him growing up to be like that guy in Se7en.

but ya, that walk.
I'm 100% sure u know Sassys PW and posted that for him, tell me I'm right, I NEED the validation!

Top Bottom