• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Mythic Vol. 2 Results

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Sin, I'll MM your snake for 20. Get at me!

PS, this is Sassy. Alan left himself signed in again. I just enjoy fighting snake by the way. It's like a fun challenge.

HAT

Smash Ace
hellz Yeah Inui. Our Team Name Should Be Along The Lines Of "the Best Team On The East Coast". If You Have Something Cockier That Could Work, I'm All Ears. Lolz
doubles:
1: Bmx <3's Forte (bmx + Forte) ($120.00)
2: Candycorn (candy + Korn) ($60.00)
3: Bossdat (boss + Chu) ($20.00)
lmfao

L M F A O

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
You guys don't get it.. No Disc = No Replays? Can't load a replay without a disc. Find my Brawl or burn me a copy of Brawl and then I'll load up your replays myself.

ChuDat

Smash Master
lmfao

L M F A O
*** u Hat LOLZ. I still beat u in teams regardless so =Pz.

Yeah, I've been getting pretty arrogant in teams lately, my bad guys. I guess this is punishment haha. I'll be sure to step my game up!

Good tournament nonetheless. Bolt, u really got lay the law down on people and limit dilly dallying. Teams took at least 5 hours to complete when there were about 10 tvs and 10 teams! Ur an awesome TO though and ur determination to keep people happy is honorable. Thanks a lot and keep it up man.

Congrats to - Candy Corn for winning in teams, Forte for placing second, and my self for placing 1st in singles.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
LOL too good guyz

BMX is too pro, forte is the best teams player in the region, hands down IMO, sorry chu, XD

Chu + Forte, whatever happened to it, you guys should practice as a team, you guys always *****

BMX

Smash Lord
1st set IDK What happened. lol

**** you guys for copying our team at the last games. 0_o lol

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
i see a pattern

ever since candy has returned to the scene chu has not won
candy = the anti-chu

:-p"z" LOL

but chu beat me in singles..................i was playing PERFECT untill that one little incident happend 3rd game last stock....and from there.....my snake skill went right down the gutter :-(

ChuDat

Smash Master
i see a pattern

ever since candy has returned to the scene chu has not won
candy = the anti-chu

:-p"z" LOL

but chu beat me in singles..................i was playing PERFECT untill that one little incident happend 3rd game last stock....and from there.....my snake skill went right down the gutter :-(
Meep and I will **** u and whoever this Saturday. Too close for comfort in singles.

Meep - Meep! Are u practicing Metaknight? Saturday will be fun :chuckle:

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Im not trying to be cocky or anything. But I will MM anybody that's not on Power Rankings for 20 dollars. I promise you i wont back down either. And I will do a team MM with me and poyo vs any 2 ppl that's not on the power rankings!!!!
Letz **** :D

You're doing team money matches with Poyo as your partner? You're a brave man.
After I ***** you and Pulse in teams I don't think you can criticize me about teams lmfao

jjvirus

Smash Champion
After I ***** you and Pulse in teams I don't think you can criticize me about teams lmfao
What's your point?

You even told me yourself you suck at teams. After playing you and Lil' B I realized you were right and was actually glad you ditched me for him. With the way those games turned out, I'm pretty **** sure if I was teamed with someone a bit better, you would've lost. Don't be stupid.

meepxzero

Smash Master
Meep and I will **** u and whoever this Saturday. Too close for comfort in singles.

Meep - Meep! Are u practicing Metaknight? Saturday will be fun :chuckle:
Yea my mk is pretty good once i get him back up to speed... again. Well be good i kno ur worried bout forte/korn, but ive taken games off them with gimr when i was mk.

Just let me play all mk with u in teams and forget about ic. I guarantee we will do a ton better. I stress over too much **** using them in teams. Its doable but its always really hard for me.

The one bi weekly we teamed i havent really touched mk in months.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I've been getting pretty arrogant in teams lately, my bad guys. I guess this is punishment haha. I'll be sure to step my game up!
Welcome to my world.

Now you see that what you wanted to do before was quite unfair, yes?

Just win next time. That's what I tell myself. :)

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Im not trying to be cocky or anything. But I will MM anybody that's not on Power Rankings for 20 dollars. I promise you i wont back down either. And I will do a team MM with me and poyo vs any 2 ppl that's not on the power rankings!!!!
i will do this. seriously.

you going to the C3 in september?

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
What's your point?

You even told me yourself you suck at teams. After playing you and Lil' B I realized you were right and was actually glad you ditched me for him. With the way those games turned out, I'm pretty **** sure if I was teamed with someone a bit better, you would've lost. Don't be stupid.
JJ's right, you didn't **** us poyo. I'm a scrub at brawl. JJ would **** you in singles all day.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

Good tournament nonetheless. Bolt, u really got lay the law down on people and limit dilly dallying. Teams took at least 5 hours to complete when there were about 10 tvs and 10 teams! Ur an awesome TO though and ur determination to keep people happy is honorable. Thanks a lot and keep it up man.
Haha yeah Teams did take a loong time.. but we did only have 5 Setups. ;P Thanks Chu, it was a fun tourney non-the-less. I want to do another but the stealing at my venue isn't gonna slide. Until I get a replacement Brawl disc or clues to who stole it, there will be no more Gamehaven and/or Mythic Vol. 3.

During the week however.. I may be setting up Invite Only Smashfests at the venue under my paid expense. I will keep everyone posted.

In the mean time, I will be working with some other TO's in the region to come up with some new ideas to add twists to future events. Keep your eyes peeled in the Tournament Listings. :)

Top Bottom