• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mcallen (The Valley) BiWeeklies Next Tournament (Disscus)

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Yeah these tournaments are just medium sized biweeklies. TBH i wouldnt take the 4 hour drive for them. There is going to be a decent sized tournament next week which someone named haMm is hosting but thats the same time as OH SNAP.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Gobz, Rey and Mikey Present....... oh wait also Majoras. Ok So Gobz, Rey, majoras and Mikey..... ok ok..... Majik also...... Ok So Gobz, Rey, majoras, Majik and Mikey Presnt a thanksgiving weekend tournanent. "Drop those turkey dinners and get with the winners" Check thread for very specific details and directions. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205434

defsithe

Smash Ace
Yeah these tournaments are just medium sized biweeklies. TBH i wouldnt take the 4 hour drive for them. There is going to be a decent sized tournament next week which someone named haMm is hosting but thats the same time as OH SNAP.
hamm is throwing a tourny? when where?

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Yes

Do you play brawl majoras? Because I've had decreased amount of people show up for melee each touranment and if things keep going the way they do it would be about 3 people for melee. To be honest, I wouldn't take the trip if i was just coming for melee since it is likely its not going to happen.

majoras.

Smash Journeyman
of course i play brawl, that i suck is another thing, i got a warning too mikey, that rule sucks, just use the quickreply whenever you post a short post ^_^

Magik0722

Smash Champion
warnings? in SWF? i never heard of that. Ah well then, if we do get enough people then we can hopfully have melee as well.

Oh yea one small other thing, would yall like Metaknight to be banned at this tournament?

defsithe

Smash Ace
lol then like half the people who show up wont have a character. either way i have finals saturday-wenesday so i wont be there.

edit: my sig still shows but whatever

Magik0722

Smash Champion
actually marth makes up for most players in the RGV, lucas is also very common suprisingly. the only metknight players i can think of is me, pax, and JT22
I have snake / PT
Pax has Dedede / Falco
JT22 has snake / Zelda

Magik0722

Smash Champion
I hope so, but there is just no more melee players anymore. If a tournament happens it will be about 3 people, which is basiclly 2 money matches

defsithe

Smash Ace
i miss the heyday of valley smash. those were the days. the best of the valley,and raymondville:chuckle:, assembled into one massive crew.
tons of noobs whose money was kevins for the taking. crystal city would come and then take kevins money.
:( smash now is just depressing. however, we may not have the numbers like we used to but the talent of who is left is pretty great minus me of course.
viva el valle

dont no if i said that right.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Yeah i regret not going to tournaments for all of 2007. Although I admit i never placed well my highest being fourth place. Nowadays my bowser does better than my fox does. Also, Do you play brawl on wifi? I have been trying to find a lagless match

tsetse

Smash Lord
1547-4819-8315 Rey is my wii name i play brawl sometimes on wifi. I will be on at 4pm today for about 1hr maybe.

Gobz

Smash Apprentice
all right guys, but Gobz is gonna have to give a Christmas Break pre-john out. On Monday, December 15 i'll be admitted to the hospital in Mcallen. I'll be donating a kidney to my father, and therefore will be out on recovery for all the break, and even up to the start of school. Hope everyone has a relaxing Xmas break, and many a good games.

defsithe

Smash Ace
all right guys, but Gobz is gonna have to give a Christmas Break pre-john out. On Monday, December 15 i'll be admitted to the hospital in Mcallen. I'll be donating a kidney to my father, and therefore will be out on recovery for all the break, and even up to the start of school. Hope everyone has a relaxing Xmas break, and many a good games.
:(:(:( gobz! :(:(:( i wish u a speedy recovery

defsithe

Smash Ace
next uploaded tourny is the 17th. check hams or the rgv smashers myspace bulletins for info.

tsetse

Smash Lord
Where is it taking place at..... Also an entry fee of 10$ is really pricey. Our suggestion for tourney fees is, 5 to enter then 5 per tourney. Unless thats the case already.... if so then disregard this comment.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I just read this Gobz. Im sure everything will turn out fine. Hope you and your dad are doing well by now.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
at cyber comics as always
Hey Defsithe... Vectorman here... (you might know me as Axe's double team Partner) and of course Axe....

When is the next tournament? Axe and I are looking for some melee............SOON! POR FAVOR.. please help us..out!! thx man ^^:

BTW.. Axe say's what's up!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
we're both kind of looking for tournaments that are mainly melee dedicated.... if anyone has that.. sorry to not mention this in the previous post.. aroundt the February timeframe!... =)

defsithe

Smash Ace
Hey Defsithe... Vectorman here... (you might know me as Axe's double team Partner) and of course Axe....

When is the next tournament? Axe and I are looking for some melee............SOON! POR FAVOR.. please help us..out!! thx man ^^:

BTW.. Axe say's what's up!
you guys in the valley or what? or will be?

if yall will be here in feburary ill set up some smashfest. i cant guarantee a tourny. there isnt many melee players, that i no of, left. but ill try to get something going. and if your here now there is a tourny in san antonio going on right now(brawl), but melee is tomorrow, its supossed to be a pretty decetn turn out for melee. and caveman is said to make an appearance :) lol dont no if thats incentive for yall.

tell axe i challenge him to a pika ditto rematch lol.

edit: if yall r in the valley now u can AIM at defsithe2, or text (956)778-3430

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
no were not in the valley atm.. were looking around for tournaments.. in the valley mabye cuz axe and I ar willin to travel for some good melee action! n_n also........ to get to know/meet new players you know... so if you could... try and host something around February..

axe and I would greatly appreciate it! ^^

Top Bottom