• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mcallen (The Valley) BiWeeklies Next Tournament (Disscus)

tsetse

Smash Lord
i will start hosting weekly smash bros. brawl smashfests when mikey comes back down to the valley.

defsithe

Smash Ace
if anyone(majora, rey, fro) goes to mitchs tourny in pharr get my controller. and money. mostly my controller. im running out of controllers.

Gobz

Smash Apprentice
I have one of mikey's controllers. Here's the sad part.. Mikey lives in the apt right above me and we have not gotten together one time to smash. Mikey is too busy having sex. :(

defsithe

Smash Ace
I have one of mikey's controllers. Here's the sad part.. Mikey lives in the apt right above me and we have not gotten together one time to smash. Mikey is too busy having sex. :(
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: im sorry gobz. when i find time to play ill call u up. there just isnt any free time yet. 2 more weeks then i can start playing daily

tsetse

Smash Lord
dam then only wii fit is kool. hahahaha[/QUOTE]
W/e mikey according to wii fit you are fat

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Mitch just called me telling me he canceled his tournament. Shame too, anyone know of any tournaments happening on the 25th?

tsetse

Smash Lord
hey mikey I will be coming up to kingsville next Saturday so be expecting me.

Gobz

Smash Apprentice
if this is the saturday after halloween, then i'll be out most of the day with a vicious hangover. Bring me whataburger.

tsetse

Smash Lord
I do because I don't have you mikey. We are oceans apart seperated by brawls laggy sea of random matches.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
is anyone going to houstonnnnnnnnnn magik and i are trying to find a ride. just to motivate people..............METAKNIGHT IS BANNED AT THIS TOURNAMENT

defsithe

Smash Ace
mikey may not be coming to the valley this weekend cuz no one had anytime for him last weekend. nah i think im gonna stay for a instrument repair workshop friday here. so i might just stay here or i might leave late friday night, still not sure though. if i stay here i might actually get some work done. so basically 50/50 chance. unless yall can convince me with like taking me to reynosa for burgers or something. if not i wont be home till thanksgiving.

Top Bottom