• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe New Ike Tech Discovered: Critical Counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Smash Champion
How to perform:

First jump then forward-B, if you land on the ground with no lag quickly Down-B afterwards and Ike will slide on the ground.

Depending on your timing you can go shorter or farther, also if you charge it you can slide even farther then the ordinary length.

I don't know if this is new or not, but it seem's like it is.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Yeah sorry, but this was known for quite awhile, but it's not really that useful since you have to be on the ground.

Now, if this worked in the air...

Alopex

Smash Ace
ZOMG an Ike advanced tech! We need to alert Vyse NOW! Ike will finally have a spot in his thread.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Everyone should have it was known since june. if people just looked trough my thread then they could see the history of the Ike boards since brawl came out in japan.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I discovered this last year o_O....this is really old. Like...when Brawl came out old.

Next time, check with the boards before you post an idea. Waste of topic.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
I discovered this last year o_O....this is really old. Like...when Brawl came out old.

Next time, check with the boards before you post an idea. Waste of topic.
Lol, this thread is a year old too, I didn't even notice at first. Waste of a bump is more like it, the thread wasn't even needed a year ago let alone now.

:034:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom