• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May for Brawl

zuloon

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon is one of the coolest game series out there.

Your suggestion is not.

/\/1/\/J4

Smash Journeyman
very nice movelist and i think that pokemon should have a human rep. i duno why zuloon doesnt want her in but sure you get my vote.

fluffy

Smash Champion
xianfeng said:
Oh my god it is unnatural to be attracted to a picture who is 10! Hell it's unnartural to be attracted to a picture. Go look for a real woman (or in your cases little girl)
shes 10?

o god.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Blame the designers. :p

Can someone do a favor for me? Can someone make a list of posters in this thread and divide it into three categories:

Support
Don't Support
Neutral

oneofthedragon

Smash Rookie
NO no poke-people. It just wouldnt be right... If you notice , all the current (and probably future) characters fight with their own hands, feet, claws, telekenisis, powers and swords. Poke-people would not fit in SSBM

NukeA6

Smash Master
zombie7775 said:
People who make whole movesets seem to have too mush time on their hands.
It doesn't take that long to make a moveset (unless you're gonna put damage percents and add pictures).

And for all those people who think May is hot, fine, sexy, or whatever, you can go to Japan and find some random 10 year old that looks like her. You really shouldn't though. Wouldn't you rather find someone that is real and actually looks good (I think May looks a bit like Ash/Red)?

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Or you can just look at the picture in the far right of my sig. Yummy. :lick:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I chose the pictures in my sig so it would appeal to a bunch of different people.

Also, I have an important question. I'm playing Madden 06 right now, and I get to choose, so tell me, heads or tails?

Btw, May won't be in Brawl, and neither will Ash/Red.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Chickenboy666 said:
The only good place of your sig is the far left
real women are more attractive than anime or video game characters.

but yeah your B ^ sucks change it, remove blaizken from that move he is not needed there or at all.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
FiErCe_oNi said:
i think blaziken should represent may, i mean look at blaziken's hair! and blaziken is her signature pokemon...
no combusken (or torchic) and munchlax are.

Man that anime sucks so bad I tried to watch an episode but I had to turn it off because it was so crap it's worse than Danny Phantom.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well that's sapphire not this May person thing *coughanyonethatsaidsheishotisasickpervertbecausehseisa10yearoldpicturewholookslikeapitifulescuseofamancough*

Chickenboy666

Smash Ace
I still suporting Haruka, cuz I think pokemon trainers would be good characters in Brawl, and I think she is very sexy
And find drawings of 10 year old girls attractive is not bad nor pervert, I'd prefer an anime 10 yr girl over Shakira or something like that

NOTE: Before something says I'm flaming someone, I only posting my opinions

NukeA6

Smash Master
Chickenboy666 said:
I'd prefer an anime 10 yr girl over Shakira or something like that
You're kidding me! :eek:

Shakira is dead sexy and got lovely buns. May is a stick compared to her.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
I highly doubt that May is 10 years old. She seems a bit tall for a 10 year old(along with Misty). Also, with the voice-changes in the Anime dub, it seems like Ash and the rest just went through puberty, LOL.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
& here we have 1 of the odder details of how people view fictional works: selective suspension of disbelief. An overgrown yellow rat that can shoot electricity from it's solid red cheeks is perfectly acceptable but May can't be ten because she looks too tall? :confused:

NukeA6

Smash Master
Ryuuseiken Marth said:
I highly doubt that May is 10 years old. She seems a bit tall for a 10 year old(along with Misty). Also, with the voice-changes in the Anime dub, it seems like Ash and the rest just went through puberty, LOL.
Maybe she's a tall ten year old?

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Chickenboy666 said:
And find drawings of 10 year old girls attractive is not bad nor pervert, I'd prefer an anime 10 yr girl over Shakira or something like that
you prefer lolicon over real life women? You are a sicko

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Ryuuseiken Marth said:
Its a chartoon they can make her as tall as they want and still call her 10.

DokturSea

Smash Lord
*sigh* Geek time.

Ash is about twelve when he meets May, who is, in fact, ten. In the anime, kids become trainers when they are ten years old, therefore, May is ten. I don't know why she's so "developed" being ten years old, but hey, crazy thing, it's not real.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
What do you expect from the creators of Pokemon. I guess they figure it will keep people interested.

fluffy

Smash Champion
may can't be 10. she has fluffy juggs!
her little brother seems more like 10.

i rest my case.

Top Bottom