• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May for Brawl

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Fluffy you need some serious help. A ten year old girl sheesh, why don't you go to a preschool maybe you can find on you like better.

fluffy

Smash Champion
The Basement Dweller said:
Fluffy you need some serious help. A ten year old girl sheesh, why don't you go to a preschool maybe you can find on you like better.
who r u? i dont need ur hentai.

pokemon trainers shouldnt start at the age of 10. its too violent for them. it should be on their sweet 16.

fluffy

Smash Champion
so then in theory, they make the main characters 10 year olds cuz the majority of ppl who like pokemon r at that age?

zombie7775

Smash Lord
They must not get too much education in Pokeland. Must of them seem dumb, and leaving at 10 that doesnt help.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Porobably, it would make sense wouldn't it. Think for a change wait based on your views that might be dangerous. Zombie you shouldn't insult his "girlfriend".

xianfeng

Smash Hero
It is and it is horrible it is pictures of little girls naked except in anime and only stupid perverted *******s look at it so if you do go to hell.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
It is and it is horrible it is pictures of little girls naked except in anime and only stupid perverted *******s look at it so if you do go to hell.
I agree in full. People who look at that stuff need help. Those kind of things are wrong.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
There aren't good and bad things in this world, only legal and illegal ones
Wow, I just lost some of my respect for you with that comment, and that's something very hard to do. By that logic, that means Hitler and Stalin weren't bad.

An lolicon is legal, at least in Japan; if it isn't legal in Australia, I'm sorry for you
So what? Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should do it, licking other people's armpits is legal, but you shouldn't do it.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
How did we go from a new charcater in Brawl too perverted things and Pikachu's age? This is kind of strange...for such a suject change.

-SMB

NukeA6

Smash Master
Wow, I just lost some of my respect for you with that comment, and that's something very hard to do. By that logic, that means Hitler and Stalin weren't bad.

So what? Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should do it, licking other people's armpits is legal, but you shouldn't do it.
:laugh: ROFL :laugh:

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Lets get back to May even though barely anyone supports her for brawl. Just because this is her topic.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
I personally don't support May. I mean, she is a Pokemon trainer, and I don't eaxactly see where she is going to do much. You know what may is meant to do in the shows? It dosen't seem like many supporters actually know that she is a Pokemon trainer, and she dosen't exactly fight or anything. This is exactly like the Ash thread(s), and they seem pretty pointless to put in the game, but this is only my opinion on the subject.

-SMB

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Even in the show she has known to not fight pokemon. She does pokemon contests and usally only fights Team Rocket. Yes I know its sad I know this but its only because I checked other sites to find info.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
It got off topic because nobody relly likes the May idea and partly because of Fluffy posting post 183 and escalated with post 185.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
Uhh...no it is a board you can expect to run into the same people onthe same topic and I checked to get the numbers because someone asked how it got off topic.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
Yes, but because she is a trainer you can automatically imagine her using Pokeballs, and since this is a physical game, and Pokemon are already included, i am not sure how she would exactly fight.

Anyone willing to share a few ideas on this subject manner?

-SMB

Top Bottom