• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May for Brawl

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
My time to beat Grandia= 22 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.

Looks like I win.

Actually, the fact that you can beat Grandia 1 second slower than me does not add to this discussion at all. Also, I had no idea who this character was or what he was from. It's just that it reminds me of me, cool, calm, sexy.

Oh, and since you wanted the Objection thing, here it is

Just don't overabuse it, because it's not even funny to begin with.

Edit: Tirkaro beat me to it.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
I never made a tingle thread 0.o
I supported him in the thread but I aint crazy abotu supporting him whyd oes everybody think that?

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Meh, I'm more for Red than May. Plus I'm not a big fan of your moveset you made for her. Maybe if she had something better, I'd advocate her more.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Since the game uses anime voices, it's no doubt that if they got Red, they'd end up giving him Ash's name and voice actor. I can't STAND Ash's voice or personality (although lately he has seen to of gotten better with his personality, aside for his unhealthy *** love for an electric rat). May's voice I like.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
magar said:
For Once, Me & Shark X Comes Too An Agreement

Yes, May Is Sexy, Id **** Her Anyday, But Ash Has A Better Chance!
& Even His Is Low.
Am I the only one who misses magar? :(

Anyway, your moveset is pretty good(making a moveset for a character with no moves is impressive) so I have to give you that. Though not all of your reasons are that great, it's a lot better than what I expected.

I still say no, but at least you have a solid 1st post. +rep for you.

Shark X

Smash Lord
Marshigio said:
Am I the only one who misses magar? :(

I still say no, but at least you have a solid 1st post.
Yes. That guy stalked me and trolled me >.<

Yeah, unlike alot of riddiculous characters and 1st post for them. Like my Bass/Forte thread for example >.<

zombie7775

Smash Lord
zombie7775 said:
May is her defult name in the games with her in it.

Its a good idea and I agree that some of the summoning moves could be changed. She would add another female character.
Yeah I changed my mind. (Even though she would add another female character).

I dont like the idea of her in brawl anymore now that I think about it she would tend to not fit in brawl.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
There's no such thing as not fitting in Brawl. If they can put in a 2d character, they can put in May(though I hope they don't).

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Shark X said:
Traitor!!!
I dont care if you call me that. There are much better ideas for characters then a pokemon trainer. There are worse but its still no for may.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
In the Pokemon games, the Pokemon do the fighting, the trainers sit there and direct the Pokemon without fighting. May gets a no from me. Plus, it would be weird having Pokemon as attacks when there would already be some playable Pokemon to fight with. The same kind of weirdness as Toad being a playable character and an attack for Peach.

Also, what's so special about May? She will be forgotten in the next generation of Pokemon games. If any trainers deserve to get in, it's Red, because it was the first trainer you ever played as. And it is about the 10th anniversary of Pokemon, so he could have also be put in for that. However, I don't support Red either.

However, I do support May, Brendan (rival to May), Red, and Blue (rival to Red) as trophies in Brawl. They (Red and Blue) should have been trophies in Melee. How the hell did Misty get a trophy, in her anime outfit no less!

P.S. May is hot. :p

Shark X

Smash Lord
Super_Cool said:
How the hell did Misty get a trophy, in her anime outfit no less!
Because Super Smash Bros tend to follow animes. They claim that want nothing to do with animes, yet, half the things in the game involveing the Pokemon, they took straight from the anime.

fluffy

Smash Champion
-Zangetsu- said:
I wouldn't have said that outloud. :) But, oh well :p

btw go to Photobucket.com search May pokemon and there are 2 gifs. that might catch your attention.
O_O

interesting.. :ohwell:

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marshigio said:
That's what she said.

Enough of the May pics, we know what she looks like.
Really?, i think it helps the thread out some... Brings colors to the thread, and as long as it's of May it should go into the "May char. specific thread"

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Your right this tread would be a lot shorter without all the pictures in it. This whole post seems pointless now. Still. Anyway I really dont think she will be in brawl.

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well thanks for that input of saying
zombie7775 said:
Your right this tread would be a lot shorter without all the pictures in it. This whole post seems pointless now. Still. Anyway I really dont think she will be in brawl.
In the "MAY For Brawl Thread"

But I get your point, soo for discussion purposes, i feel that the
Down b move would look to awkward to pull off. (with the bike and all). If she was to be in Brawl, it would probably be an very extra character only available online.

And you guys are right, any artwork related materials not helping this thread, should probably be put in the Artwork Emporium section. :ohwell: *Shucks*

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Oh my god it is unnatural to be attracted to a picture who is 10! Hell it's unnartural to be attracted to a picture. Go look for a real woman (or in your cases little girl)

Top Bottom