• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May Day Brawl hosted by Cecil @ Next Level LAN Orlando

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
now that i got my computer working on my TV (with audio) i feel as if i should watch every anime ive never seen but wanted to, and in at least 480-720p :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
Im down assuming Hrnut makes it. I will use my unbelievable coaching ability and lead us to victory

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
okay me and co each split the amount of stock needed for a crew and we'll go from there

also who wants to mm my ledge planking mk, only 2 exceptions are that there is no ledge count rule and you can't play mk...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
you guys are so arrogant...anyways i can't register for mlg after this can i??

Just because you guys are more campy doesn't give you guys lead way to be more arrogant...there are a few exceptions though...

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
you guys are so arrogant...anyways i can't register for mlg after this can i??

Just because you guys are more campy doesn't give you guys lead way to be more arrogant...there are a few exceptions though...
YOu will have 2 days to register for MLG after this.

Also, we're more campy?
Do you forget you are HRNut?
YOu invented FL camp.
<3
MM?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
yes you guys are...no other place in florida do you hear "you have the lead, camp!!"...except SFL whether it is effective or not its true...and idk about a mm i won't have much money here but if i have the money then sure snake/zss. Anyways no hate just calm down with the arrogance its really unnecessary....

and if i do well enough here i'll probably go to MLG

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
yes you guys are...no other place in florida do you hear "you have the lead, camp!!"...except SFL whether it is effective or not its true...and idk about a mm i won't have much money here but if i have the money then sure snake/zss. Anyways no hate just calm down with the arrogance its really unnecessary....

and if i do well enough here i'll probably go to MLG
Well, we're not actually telling thep erson to straight up camp. We're saying you do not HAVE TO approach, since you are winning. But anwyays...
Arrogance is fun. ****-talking is fun.
And, I hope you have the money.
<3

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well either or we can still play some matches to get ya ready for mlg, you gotta beat ally with Zss...whom all is coming from SFL, and i'll take all of SFL on gimme the entire stocks for a crew vs your five best...guaranteed win lol...this is fun:laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'd have been going to colombus if I had studied instead of watched smash videos and flirted with girls at work -_-

AfroQT

Smash Master
Wtf has **** changed so much? Last i checked i was more aggressive then everyone in FL combined, and Hrnut you were the campiest mo****a to ever exist.

heartsign you though.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
WHAAAA?! 11:00am?!!?!

It was later last time, you should def move back the time an hour or 2, we DO have to travel 3 hours to get there!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
huh? gigs has never historically started on time

they have to say 11 just so people get there by 1

AfroQT

Smash Master
Gigs won't start at 11, its NEVER started at 11. It always starts hours late. Which is fine. Also what time is Polt pickin *****s up?

Top Bottom