• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

What's The Point

Smash Master
Just make all the people playing Skullgirls pay $5 and start a side tournament. I'll probably start a UMvC3 one so I may as well do a SG one too.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Don't make SG or Marvel the same price as Brawl, make it like $1 or $2 winner takes all or top 2 payout. But realistically we shouldnt host this unless JT says its ok.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
my friend Jim and I are possibly coming tomorrow . is this tournament open to anyone?
As clowsui said there are no restrictions. Show up before noon to get registered for doubles.

It would be beneficial for you guys to come earlier as people like to play/chill before the tournament starts. It gives you guys a good chance to meet new people and get warmed up. Hopefully we see you guys there!

Top Bottom