• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

clowsui

Smash Legend
? @ bailed

You do realize that I never actually CONFIRMED them, only mentioned the possibility/probability?

-__-

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
God I hate living in the Midwest.

Long winters.

****ty sports teams.

Even ****tier gaming opportunities.

Corn...lots of corn.

On the plus side, we have the stereotypical, thick, corn-fed, farmer's daughter variety of white women. The good kind of thick. Mmmmm

But still...corn.

And Detroit.

Why does that place even exist?

Ford sucks.

Michigan is even more boring than Ohio.

I feel sorry for you people, having nothing fun to do oher than smoke and drink.

Reminds me of people in Pennsylvania, specifically Pittsburg a.k.a. Slurred Speech Whitey Town.

I want to live in Texas, or Florida.

But my predecessors decided to settle down in Cleveland ****ing Ohio.

Are they ********?

Probably.

Floyd Mayweather vs Miguel Cotto is this weekend.

I get to watch it with my dad, sweet!

But it's only a temporary distraction from the abysmal region for everything entertaining that I was born in.

I love you all, and hate you at the same time.

**** you. <3

clowsui

Smash Legend
^ wtf are you stoned?

btw we're currently housing with WTP in plymouth, if anyone has any closer options lemme know.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I might be. Just ate some of my co-worker's popcorn from home and who knows what this chick is into.

Start posting in the panel yo. I'm trying to get this **** done.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I keep wanting to call it Ann Harbor for some reason. Ann Arbor doesn't make ANY SENSE. xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
OMG bitties is such a suburban white kid's way to reference chicks. It's all about the honeys, chicas, mamis, etc.

zyth

Smash Lord
You disappoint me sir
Only 5 bucks to wipe the floor with you? In a game I don't even like to play...
HA you think ur gonna win...what team you use?

And then you takeaway your challenge for MMing your shadow...
And you change Roy who you talked a big game about earlier to peach because I've already ***** your roy with my doc several times

Weak *** atm if you ask me
I'm not an ATM so, I dont take them losin MM if I notice its a ad idea before the match. get smarter DRDN :denzel:
and my Roy ***** ur doc several times, all i had to do was Fsmash. :yeahboi: now play a real character.

Who will actually make some withdrawls from MIs true ATM?

if I get a ride here

:012:
lol so proud of urself...

JTsm

Smash Master
Reminder: Just letting everybody know that Doubles will start at 12:30, so if you are not there by 12:15, you will not be able to sign up for doubles. No late comers.

JTsm

Smash Master
Yeah I'll deff be there by 8-8:30 setting up, so it's basically open when I get there.

Top Bottom