• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Ray said he'd come if the attendance is under 30, he's just worried about the tournament being overtime

at least that's what he said in the AiB freeplay chat ;)
Let him know I'll make sure he's out in time.

If you ever plan to not go to a tournament be aware that I'll pay for your gas.
... Not sure if this is a slam on rayquaza or an actually offer lmfao. I'm assuming the former.

I'm not sure what I'm doing that's annoying you.

Like should I not be honest about where I am in skill level and just be like yo I'm actually really good but never try? I'm not even going out of my way to do this either, im only talking about in response to people rating me higher than i believe I should be, but like, if me being real about where i am as a player is what u find annoying, well u may as well block me cause I see no reason to stop.

What's The Point

Smash Master
That's the old apasher way (Saying you suck). You did like a 5 chain post of how you are worse then other people which you completely brought up. You were the biggest hater on apasher when all he would do is say how bad he is.

JTsm

Smash Master
I also need a team mate as well. Preferably a MK, Marf, Snake, Diddy, or Oli.

That's the old apasher way (Saying you suck). You did like a 5 chain post of how you are worse then other people which you completely brought up. You were the biggest hater on apasher when all he would do is say how bad he is.
o
tutu's just afraid he's gonna get bODIEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

in melee vs. moose
Oh, that's right. You haven't been out of state recently.

Let me fill you in.

Tech can beat their "top players."
Tech is better than I am.

I'm lower than he is on the PR.
Well fZk didn't go. So he was the closest I could find to you.
Never once said i sucked, said tech and fzk were better than I am. And that I'm not currently a high enough level player to compensate for my character's flaws in a crew battle. Maybe you read this as "I suck' but that's not how it was intended at all.

even if Gio's post was a troll post, I felt that I should elaborate on why it is i dislike crews since there seemed to be some confusion about whether or not id enter them previous to me entering the thread. The rest of the posts were responses to Roller.

Unless you think that me saying I'm not confident in my ability to use an already underpowered character in an event where the ruleset impedes her even more,(in crews being able to hold stocks and get kills at reasonable percents are really important, arguably more so than in a regular set) is me saying i suck, or saying that i consider tech/fzk to be better players to mean that I suck, I'm not seeing where the me saying I suck part came from.

JTsm

Smash Master
yOoOoOoOoOoOo

Ally, can you teach me how to be a decent Snake main? I wanna body diddy's, mk's and Oli's. lul

LOE1

Smash Lord
was does no one ever want to team with a :wario:
i suppose people forgot about jiffy and blue rouge....

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Dear MI,

Q.)
What does the state of Michigan and the American flag have in common?

A.)
They both represent being free.

Love,
Sneakytako

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, also I might be coming, still gotta work out my business schedule. I might be out of the country, I have a trip planned to Mexico in May but the dates aren't worked out yet.

Top Bottom