• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [May 2, 2015] Sponsored by Buffalo Wild Wings and KTAR SPAU 4 Project:M and Smash4 (Livonia, MI)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
We actually played twice at that Columbus tourney, I beat you twice there. Singles pools and that amateur bracket.
Then I lost at a Phoenix singles pools.

Still 2-1.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
We actually played twice at that Columbus tourney, I beat you twice there. Singles pools and that amateur bracket.
Then I lost at a Phoenix singles pools.

Still 2-1.
Oops, I messed up, we played twice in that amatuer bracket. Of course you're gonna discount it anyways.

clowsui

Smash Legend
my opinion on who would be on the oos 5, based on current attendance

lumi
sneaky
sorasin
me
meek

sub xero

only reason why xero is on the subs list and not me is because while he's placed top 3 before he's done so @ free *** tournies whereas every tournament i've had has had at least two god kais lol. he has a win on lain in pools from siis3 but that's about it

if eddieg/blue rogue ended up making it they'd replace me in a heartbeat w the other being a sub. suyon could also replace me

JTsm

Smash Master
Welp we got 2 weeks to figure stuff out and even on the day of the tourney we'll see who's there. lol

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
my opinion on who would be on the oos 5, based on current attendance

lumi
sneaky
sorasin
me
meek

sub xero

only reason why xero is on the subs list and not me is because while he's placed top 3 before he's done so @ free *** tournies whereas every tournament i've had has had at least two god kais lol. he has a win on lain in pools from siis3 but that's about it

if eddieg/blue rogue ended up making it they'd replace me in a heartbeat w the other being a sub. suyon could also replace me
Chi just wants OH vs. MI and I respect that.

Because Huntington players are the best there ever was.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Nah I lost the one friendly I played against Gifts' Snake lol. Ofc Rainier is better than Gifts...Gifts is self-admittedly free :shyguy:

JTsm

Smash Master
Gifts got 4th at a really tough tourney not too long ago. I wouldn't underestimate him :denzel:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So we might have a 4th guy coming, and MAYBE a 5th if he gets back to me.

If we bring 5 we won't be able to bring a TV though :( but keep us down for 2 wiis!

JTsm

Smash Master
Haha okay.

Just to let ya'll know that we will be having waves for pools like what happened at vengeance.

Assuming 40 people come, we will have 8 pools of 5 and the 1st four pools get their matches done while the half goes out and eat. Then after the first wave is done, they can go out and eat while the second wave gets their matches done. I think this will be super quick due to the fact that we might have a surplus of TV's. Assuming that we at least get 12 TV's, 20 people will have to get their matches done. And since two people will be using one TV, people will only be using 10 at most. So we should be good set-ups wise if we get at least 10 or more TV's. I would like to have a surplus just in case more people come.

Also, keep in mind that pools will be on a strict time limit depending on how many people show up. We will not accept late comers because we really want to have side events like the melee tourney and brawl crews. I'm hoping that the two waves of pools will help the late comers get in for a spot for the second wave, but we'll see.

LOE1

Smash Lord
@ori sure, but ur gonna have to have change for a $5. i never have singles
@JTsm fine with me. i wanna try this out

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
depending on size we are probably going to do a 24 or 32 man bracket.

Also Gio, I will consider the $50, as long as its Bo7, Japanese Ruleset, and I have the money that day.

Top Bottom