• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

killa k

Smash Ace
Just a random question but, is Novakane even still around? I haven't seen him on G64 in a while, unless he got banned again? Just wondering for all the people that have to play him.

Mazor

Smash Cadet
**** salt, should have noticed this tourney earlier.

Hope it goes well so you can organize another one some time.

Looks really sweet.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Just wanted to make you know that I contacted both Galaxy Warrior and Firo. I can only wait for their answers now.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
I wonder how MATTS! would handle match making in real life.

whispering...
"hey you have to play these matches now"

takes out megaphone out of nowhere
"If you don't play your matches you are disqualified!"

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
I played against Killer in the Link dittos. However, he had massive computer problems due to him having vista. He couldn't fix it and said that it was affecting his performance a lot etc.

We had played 3 okay matches by then and i was 2-1. I was winning the 4th match too with 3 stocks to one stock when he started to complain a lot about it.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
tryed to play my matches I cant wait any longer as I have to go to work now. I will be back later tonight and if I see anyone I have to play i will play them.

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
Geez, I CANNOT get ahold of ZGE. The guy never logs onto his MSN.

If you're lurking this thread man, I'll be available all this week from 1:30-5:30. Please get in touch with me man.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Geez, I CANNOT get ahold of ZGE. The guy never logs onto his MSN.

If you're lurking this thread man, I'll be available all this week from 1:30-5:30. Please get in touch with me man.
He used to log into AIM as TheZGEReaper. I haven't checked to see if he still comes on anymore though.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I haven't been able to find killer, galaxy warrior, or Jel. I have heard that Jel is on really late, but I can't stay up that late :(

Galaxy warrior contacted me through pm, but didn't respond when i responded to his pms.
Imnotpro, you got the wins for you matches. You player(s) got Dq'd from that bracket/ or they got Dq'd fom the entire tourney. EXCEPTION FROM JEL MATCH, since he posted you both have 2 days to play your Pikachu ditto, or you both will be Dq'd from that bracket, unless one of you forfeits. Thanks.

Just a random question but, is Novakane even still around? I haven't seen him on G64 in a while, unless he got banned again? Just wondering for all the people that have to play him.
I haven't seen him. He's Dq'd from the entire tourney.

Just wanted to make you know that I contacted both Galaxy Warrior and Firo. I can only wait for their answers now.
Mahie, you got the wins for you matches. You player(s) got Dq'd from that bracket/ or they got Dq'd fom the entire tourney. Thanks.

I played against Killer in the Link dittos. However, he had massive computer problems due to him having vista. He couldn't fix it and said that it was affecting his performance a lot etc.

We had played 3 okay matches by then and i was 2-1. I was winning the 4th match too with 3 stocks to one stock when he started to complain a lot about it.
You got the win. I will leave him in that bracket, But he is Dq'd from the other brackets.

tryed to play my matches I cant wait any longer as I have to go to work now. I will be back later tonight and if I see anyone I have to play i will play them.
You needed to play LULZ, galaxy warrior, GDAFF, \\killer//, Stormcrow2, and imnotpro. You got wins for all your matches, EXCEPTION FROM IMNOTPRO MATCH, since he posted you both have 2 days to play your Pikachu ditto, or you both will be Dq'd from that bracket. PLUS your ness ditto's match with Stromcrow2. You have 2 days to do that match, or you will both be Dq'd from the enitre bracket, unless one of you forfeits.

MATTS: I am going to be online pretty late tonight and see if Jel is on, we might be able to play our match.
I'll give you 2 days from right now to complete your ness ditto, or you and Jel will be Dq'd from the bracket unless one of you forfeits. Thanks.

Updates!

Galaxy warrior vs. Jel (Jel got the win over Galaxy warrior due to stalling)

Mahie vs. Firo (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

ZX Hunter vs. Thino (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

Vexxom vs. KrazyGirlTiffany (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

Templar[CL] vs. Omega360 (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

ZOD vs. Richter Belmont (Richter Belmont got the win due to ZOD stalling)

D Winds vs. filip :B! (Both Dq'd from the Bracket)

novakane vs. NixxxoN (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

CF:

V Legendary vs. LULZ (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

PPS Fireblaster vs. dandan (Fireblaster gets the win due to dandan stalling)

galaxy warrior vs. novakane (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

DK:

Richter Belmont vs. Novakane (Richter Belmont gets the win due to stalling/ Novakane is Dq'd from the entire tourney)

Fox:

Firo vs. \\Killer// (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

Jigglypuff:

galaxy warrior vs. Mahie (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

Jel vs. LULZ (Jel got the win over LULZ due to stalling)

Kirby:

Imnotpro vs. galaxy warrior (Imnotpro got the win due to stalling)

Link:

Imnotpro vs. \\killer// (Imnotpro got the win - won 2 - 1)

Luigi:

\\killer// vs. Jel (Jel got the win due to stalling)

Mario:

NixxxoN vs. Richter Belmont (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

CTD GDAFF vs. Jel (Jel got the win due to stalling)

Ness:

Firo vs. \\killer// (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

Jel vs. Stormcrow2 (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

Pikachu:

imnotpro vs. Jel (Gets 2 days to complete this match as of now. Asked for time)

Yoshi:

hamburglar vs. dandan (Both Dq'd from the bracket)

galaxy warrior vs. Jel (Jel got the win due to stalling)

There has Been MASSIVE Updates to the brackets. Check them and see who your playing! Thanks.

ALL Brackets UPDATED!

2nd Round DQ's will be next week some time if not played!

Teams Are still same. KEEP PLAYING!!

The Great MATTS!

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Jel: If you get online after work again late tonight, let me know.. If you do, try to get on as soon as possible so we can play out match, I'll try to be on again. As you know that's really late my time, but I was on late last night. I was on until 3:38 AM here, which i think was literally 5 minutes before you posted on here that you were on =/. When you get home sign on aim or galaxy and I'll hit you up. Is it 1AM your time that you work until?

ZGE

Smash Apprentice
ZGE defeats VGD Malcolm in singles, 3-0. (I led 2-0, then he left during the third match)

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
ZGE beat me 3-0 in Singles (I left during the third match).

Geez MATTS, pair me up with rapists why don't ya.

EDIT: The record is officially 3-0, we played the last match.

BETCHA WON'T SEE ME IN TUROK.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Just fyi, I will be out of town from next Tuesday through Saturday. I'd like to get as many matches done as possible before I leave, so if you have to play me get in touch.

Mahie

Smash Lord
Link ditto bracket : Mahie 3 - 1 Killer

Yoshi Ditto Brackt : Mahie 3 - 0 Lulz

Sorry about the double post.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
ZGE beat me 3-0 in Singles (I left during the third match).

Geez MATTS, pair me up with rapists why don't ya.

EDIT: The record is officially 3-0, we played the last match.

BETCHA WON'T SEE ME IN TUROK.

LOL. No I did random when I made the brackets and thats just what happen. LOL.

Brackets Updated!!

Nice lots of matches are getting done!

Keep Playing DUDES!

The Great MATTS!

Mahie

Smash Lord
By the way Matts, can I have Craig's spot in the Fox ditto bracket ? I don't mind starting from the losers bracket at the spot he is.

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
MATTS: I said I'd try to be on last night if Jel got on but I was tired and couldn't stay up, and idk if he got on or not so it's probbaly time to DQ us from the ness dittos

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey NOVAKANE and RICHTER BELMONT im still searching for you guys, send me a PM or something!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
By the way Matts, can I have Craig's spot in the Fox ditto bracket ? I don't mind starting from the losers bracket at the spot he is.
Yes. I gave you the spot. Just remember if you lose once, your out, because your in the losers bracket. Good Luck.

MATTS: I said I'd try to be on last night if Jel got on but I was tired and couldn't stay up, and idk if he got on or not so it's probbaly time to DQ us from the ness dittos
I'll give you guys more time. I know you really like Ness. Hopefully soon, very soon, you guys can play your matches and everything will work out. Thanks.

Brackets Updated!!!

Everything is coming along good! Keep Playing!!

The Great MATTS!

Top Bottom