• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
LISTEN MY OPPOENTS WE HAVE TO DO OUR TORNY MATCH (TODAY)!!!!!!
CONTACT ME BY MY EAMIL!!!!!!!!! (FOrgetabout it)
I HAVE TO LEAVE MY PC BY 12:00pm (EST time ZONE)
SO EIRTHER EMAIL ME OR JUST GO TO KAILLERA NOW!!!!!!!!!!

OPPOENTS: imntopro & Firo (IF you don't fight me TODAY you will get DQ'd!!!!!!!!!!)

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
As I mentioned earlier, I have crappy internet for a week. So, MATTS!, is it okay if I don't play my pending matches for a week?

And about my matches, Ottomatic hasn't been seen by me at all so far in the tournament. The last time I saw killer, he quit partway through our match because he had something to do. >.<
I also haven't had any luck contacting galaxy warrior. About Jel, I haven't been able to be up that late EST :(

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I've been completely unable to contact Himura Kenshin in the Link bracket and he's made no effort whatsoever to contact me.

dandan

Smash Lord
i have a huge test in uni this week, so i will be unable to play until friday, hope you can give me time until then.

P D

Smash Ace
fire and i have been trying to contact our opponents in teams but cant get a hold of them

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
MATTS I guess you can DQ me and Jel from ness dittos but is there any way we can switch who we face? Cuz Jel and I are on like completely different schedules and are never on at the same time. Ness dittos is what I was most excited for D:

Also, anyone know how to contact Danny SSB besides email? like AIM or anything? or know when he gets on normally?

MATTS!

Smash Ace
i'm trying to get all matches done,
still finding a solution to p2p with ZOD,
couldn't contact novakane yet.
nixxxon pm me when ur ready to play.

MATTS plz don't DQ me
I won't DQ you. Just try to get your games done. Play ZOD somehow(seems like the server is the only way to go which will probably be really laggy), and nobody has seen novakane for awhile, so he might get DQ'd. If there is a problem we will work it out and see who gets DQ'd, etc.. Thanks.

As I mentioned earlier, I have crappy internet for a week. So, MATTS!, is it okay if I don't play my pending matches for a week?

And about my matches, Ottomatic hasn't been seen by me at all so far in the tournament. The last time I saw killer, he quit partway through our match because he had something to do. >.<
I also haven't had any luck contacting galaxy warrior. About Jel, I haven't been able to be up that late EST :(
Ya you can wait, but I hope that week already started..? Also it looks like you played Otto already which is good. If you played Killer and he quit, Then he gets a loss for that match. Please tell me what that was in, so I can give you the victory. Galaxy warrior is causing the most problems and if nobody can get ahold of him, im DQ'ING him from the ENTIRE tourney. Thanks.

I've been completely unable to contact Himura Kenshin in the Link bracket and he's made no effort whatsoever to contact me.
I'll give him till tommorow and then he is DQ'd. Thanks.

fire and i have been trying to contact our opponents in teams but cant get a hold of them
I will talk to Lifeup J and AbsolutioNext and see what's going on. If they are stalling, you guys will get a free win and they will be DQ'd. Thanks.

I haven't seen dandan on the server recently
Here's a quote from dandan:
i have a huge test in uni this week, so i will be unable to play until friday, hope you can give me time until then.
Fire/dandan, Ill give him until friday, and friday he HAS TO SHOW SOME EFFORT, or he will be DQ'd, and you will advance Fire. Thanks.

MATTS I guess you can DQ me and Jel from ness dittos but is there any way we can switch who we face? Cuz Jel and I are on like completely different schedules and are never on at the same time. Ness dittos is what I was most excited for D:

Also, anyone know how to contact Danny SSB besides email? like AIM or anything? or know when he gets on normally?
I can't deform the bracket, so if you are UNABLE TO PLAY JEL, you will have to message Jel and talk it over with him who wants to go to the losers bracket, and who wants to go to the winners bracket. I know it's not fair, but it's the "fairest" way to do it without screwing somebody else out of there game. OR if you can find \\killer// or Firo and they are willing to play you for the ness ditto, I will switch you around on the bracket to play that person, and then Jel will get the other guy. The only thing if you guys do end up playing each other again, then somebody will have to take a loss and go to the losers bracket. Thanks.

ALL brackets Updated!

Keep playing your games guys. We WILL HAVE WINNERS FOR EACH BRACKET SOON!

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Mahie, your name
If it's three syllables then
contact me, puh-lease.

/haiku

d00d, you responded to one of my PM's going all "I'm on 8-12 PM GMT +1" and I went "D00d I'll be on 9-9:50 your time and i can get on any time in there if you contact me" and you're like silent now and you haven't shown up. See? I'm writing bad Haiku to you, that's how nervous I am. Here, here's another:

cool falcon dittos
played on hyrule or dreamland
must be accomplished

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
MATTS! said:
Ya you can wait, but I hope that week already started..? Also it looks like you played Otto already which is good. If you played Killer and he quit, Then he gets a loss for that match. Please tell me what that was in, so I can give you the victory. Galaxy warrior is causing the most problems and if nobody can get ahold of him, im DQ'ING him from the ENTIRE tourney. Thanks.
Ya, it's just started. Killer quit because he had something to do or something. >.> I think we played in DK bracket.

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
Let Korobenki advance in the Capt. Falcon tourney, because I didn't show up as promised (its probably already marked).

As for the Singles, anyone know how to get in touch with Dysnched Detected?

And I'd like to replace the remedys/baconstarship doubles team, if I find a partner sooner or later.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
jaime won vs me in singles,

i sucked on my counterpick stages but no johns...your mario is soooooo

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Ya, it's just started. Killer quit because he had something to do or something. >.> I think we played in DK bracket.
You got the win. You can't play and then quit in the middle of your match. Thanks.

Let Korobenki advance in the Capt. Falcon tourney, because I didn't show up as promised (its probably already marked).

As for the Singles, anyone know how to get in touch with Dysnched Detected?

And I'd like to replace the remedys/baconstarship doubles team, if I find a partner sooner or later.
I gave koRo the win. You are still in it though, but you are in the losers bracket now. Also if you wanna be in team doubles, I need you to find a partner REAL FAST, so i can add you guys in. Thanks.

Hey MATTS! I saw afro chhile on west wonderland, he hosted and i won 1 match in falcon dittos, then he told me to join some server with a 250 ping limit (which i couldn't get into) and then he never showed up again.
You get the win. You cannot change server's, game's, or matche's when you play. Thanks.

All Brackets Updated!

Keep Playing Guys!!

The Great MATTS!

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
MATTS, I'll be available on the server from 1:30 to 5:00 at the least during the rest of this week. If there is a way to contact ZGE for my Singles match, can you let me know?

And so far, that's the only match I know of to play. I'm waiting for an opponent in the Capt. Falcon dittos, and a partner to enter Doubles.

P D

Smash Ace
MATTS i cant get a hold of afro in singles can i get the win to speed things up?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo, if someone could go on MSN (It hates me) and tell mahie to please PM me about falcon dittos that'd be great. Apparently he goes on MSN a lot, and I can't reach him via email or PM so...

Mahie we must play
an epic'ly righteous set
Haiku for the win

kit

Smash Apprentice
Myself and VGDMalcolm would like to replace the doubles team thats dropped out or whatever. So if its still open, and its available, were in.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
MATTS, I'll be available on the server from 1:30 to 5:00 at the least during the rest of this week. If there is a way to contact ZGE for my Singles match, can you let me know?

And so far, that's the only match I know of to play. I'm waiting for an opponent in the Capt. Falcon dittos, and a partner to enter Doubles.
Ya keep playing. Here is ZGE Contact info:

Name: ZGE or Desynch Detected!
Type: Singles / Doubles
If Dittos Character: -
If Team Doubles Teammate: HolyQuebec!
Emulator: Pj64
Time: -6GMT (Central Standard) Depends, but after 4:00 should always be good.
Day(s): M-W-F-Sat-Sun
Contact(s): violinist0416 at hotmail dot com

MATTS i cant get a hold of afro in singles can i get the win to speed things up?
The only way you will get a "FREE" win is if he knows you guys have to play a match, and you guys set up a time to play, and he doesn't show up. Or he is unable to get a-hold of for a long time. Try to contact him and talk it out first. Heres his contact info:

Name: Afro -*cHHile*-
Type: singles elimination and dittos
Dittos Character: C.Falcon
Emulator: Project64k and p2p kaillera
Time:
Day(s):lunes,martes,miercoles,jueves y viernes
Contact(s): killera_afro13@live.cl

Here is his MSN:
killera_afro13@live.cl

Myself and VGDMalcolm would like to replace the doubles team thats dropped out or whatever. So if its still open, and its available, were in.
Done. You will be playing Kabal/ ZOD for your first team doubles match.

Brackets Updated!

HAVE FUN!

The Great MATTS!

Battlecow

Play to Win
Yo- I got beat 3-1 by killer in DK dittos. In my defense, they were all 1-stock, high % wins, and he was lagging a bit.

ggs killer.

P D

Smash Ace
i sent him a message and msn like the fourth day of this tourney and still no response

Wal-Marth

Smash Cadet
Mmm I think I will have to forfeit from the tourney. I haven't got in contact with anyone and I probably won';t I dont want to stop you guys from playing. I am probably DQ'ed by now anyway. Sorry.

WAL-MARTH: QUITS

Top Bottom