• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MATTS! Ultra Smash 64 Tourney * TOURNEY IS OVER*

P D

Smash Ace
i have tryed to talk to fireblaster on MSN and no response...

also my grandfather died recently making it hard to find time for matches since i have to commute for a few hours each day now...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I probably wouldn't do my falcon match anyway until I get back the other computer.

But there are other brackets as well.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
This is still absurd that matches are not being played after weeks and weeks. If this thing doesn't finish in 2 weeks forcing me to forfeit matches or play in high delay (from Europe) then I'll be very frustrated.

Matts, set a deadline already. Or just DQ people.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
Seriously people, do I have to babysit you stu.pid fu.cks. Play your games and post. gees how fu.cking du.mb can you guys be.

Anyways, heres updates, YOUR SUPPOSE TO READ THEM YOU DU.MBSHI.TS

:chuckle:Congrats to JaimeHR for beating Nintendude1189 in Samus dittos and becoming the best samus at ssb64 in the world.

Congrats to Nintendude1189 for making it to the Final Championship match vs. DannySSB in Kirby dittos.
:chuckle:
------------------------------------------

Hamburglar vs UnholyWeapon in link dittos Needs to happen or Both DQ'd Thursday night 11:59pm.

Mahie over LULZ in Fox bracket.

:chuckle:Congrats to Nintendude1189 and Mahie for making it to the Final Championship round in Fox dittos. Good luck to both of you.:chuckle:

PD over Fireblaster for inactivity.
PD over Fireblaster also in CF bracket for inactivity.

:chuckle:Congrats to JaimeHR for making it to the Final Championship match in Singles!!! The hardest Bracket. GOOD luck.:chuckle:

Kabal over DannySSB for inactivity.

Matches in singles left:

Kabal vs. stormcrow
PD vs =V= Legendary

All brackets Updated!!

Keep Playing and DON'T STOP!!

Almost all brackets Done!!

The Great MATTS!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
LULZ and Richter still haven't played another for DK dittos and neither of them have posted in this chat for I think now 2 weeks

Can I advance vs one of them and play Nintendude for DK dittos?

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
PD, our match will have to wait at least until Monday night. Let's try Monday night at like 10pm Est if that cool with you.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I don't see why I get DQ'd when I've been pretty much going on kaillera everyday and I barely see PD on MSN
If you can get ahold of PD then play your matches, He said he tried to get ahold of you like 50 times and couldn't.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
LULZ and Richter still haven't played another for DK dittos and neither of them have posted in this chat for I think now 2 weeks

Can I advance vs one of them and play Nintendude for DK dittos?
Sure just let me know, whats going on. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
This is ridiculous. 1.5 weeks until I leave. Why is this tournament taking 4 MONTHS to finish?

edit:

I played Koro in DK bracket and won.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Since Lulz and Richter never played their rounds, me and Nintendude played.
Nintendude won in DK dittos 2-0, terrible matches :D

nice DK, couldn't punish your up b's unlike Garuda or Boomfan's DK

BTW, I am just noticing the other brackets, Orion hasn't posted here regarding any of his matches, shouldn't PD advance over him (Jiggs bracket)

Battlecow

Play to Win

BTW, I am just noticing the other brackets, Orion hasn't posted here regarding any of his matches, shouldn't PD advance over him (Jiggs bracket)
Orion's sometimes online. He's findable, if not easy to find.

P D

Smash Ace
my grandfathers funeral was today so i should have more time to play. i still have final's shiz to do though

MATTS!

Smash Ace

Yea, You played Nintendude1189, Thanks. ALSO, PD is advanced over Orion since he doesn't care in the Jigglypuff Bracket.. Thanks.

Who cares, he quit out after the 2nd game.
LOL.

------------------------------------
Koro advance over LULZ and Richter Belmont in Dk Dittos and faced Nintendude1189 and Lost.
------------------------------------

Brackets Updated!

Keep Playing Guys. Only a few matches left in a few brackets. PLAY! PLAY!

The Great MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
The Link bracket can finish really fast if you pick a winner between hamburglar and unholyweapon. After them it's Jel who can just be DQ'd due to his schedule, then me, imnotpro, and A$ (and the latter 3 will play matches really fast).

MATTS!

Smash Ace
The Link bracket can finish really fast if you pick a winner between hamburglar and unholyweapon. After them it's Jel who can just be DQ'd due to his schedule, then me, imnotpro, and A$ (and the latter 3 will play matches really fast).

Yea good Idea, because they will take forever to play. Nintendude1189 just pick one, or the first one you find that wants to play, hamburglar or UnHolyWeapon, and if none of them wanna play, just tell me, and I will advance you over them both and past Jel. Thanks.

The Great MATTS!

MATTS!

Smash Ace
PD I need you to talk right NOW.

Fire is on the server everyday and if you don't show that your trying to play him, I will ahve to advance Fire over you. You Need to talk NOW.

MATTS!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Just DQ PD from everything already he's holding up like half the brackets and if he's unable to play because of family matters then tough luck. Jel can't play due to his schedule and has graciously agreed to forfeit when people are unable to play him and PD has to do the same.

P D

Smash Ace
matts i responded to your PM, im free to play now.

thanks to everyone for being patient with me, ill be on kaillera a lot

Top Bottom