• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matt > you

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Fun Fact: Matt should be shot for that reference.

Proof:

(18:13:49) Matt: later, meatball head
(18:14:01) Matt: (oh god i should be shot for that reference)

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Donkey Dong said:
I heard matt has perfect nipples.
Of course he does. When you have several dozen nipples, of course a few will be perfect.

Fun fact: all but 7 of them are vestigial

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Fun Fact: Matt only needs one hour of sleep per week. However, he likes to get eight hours a night to give his enemies a chance to sneak up on him.

Fun Fact: Nobody has ever snuck up on Matt... ever.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
Fun Fact: Matt wishes his Fox was as good as mine.

Fun Fact: Due to his abundance of nipples, Matt must be milked twice a week.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Nipples of the Future. Was that from Ren and Stimpy? Or maybe Rocko? I forget.

Funny that you guys should mention my nipples! I was just writing my thesis on them. My nipples have the power to bring peace to Israel and Palestine. Aside from that, the milk is just damned good. I mean, like, really top notch stuff. They're calling it the new ichor (the old ichor being vodka).

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
this calls for some serious action. Action.... CHUCK NORRIS.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.
Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.
Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.
Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker a 2 of clubs a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.
Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your *** don't be offended or hurt because he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.
Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Eww. Chuck Norris.

EDIT: All attractive non-italian women have been given new names in the form of numbers. These numbers indicate the order that Matt nailed them.

I petition this thread name be changed to "Matt's Nipples and the Attributes of the Milk Extracted from them Discussion".

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
rounder_nk said:
this calls for some serious action. Action.... CHUCK NORRIS.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.
Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.
Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poos them out transformed into a robot.
Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker a 2 of clubs a 7 of spades, and a green number 4 from Uno and a monopoly 'get out of jail free' card.
Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your *** don't be offended or hurt because he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.
Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word Oxford will simply change the actual spelling of it.
Get out.

Matt

Banned via Administration
All in favor of me banning rounder_nk, say "GOOOOOOOOOOO right go left go pick up the step go left go right go leeeft."

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
"GOOOOOOOOOOO right go left go pick up the step go left go right go leeeft."

Fun Fact:

Matt wears a hat
He's phat like a cat

He ryhmes all the time
And his ryhmes pwn mine

He's mean, green, and a big machine
All the ladies wanna touch him all the men wanna be
Just like that
Just like that
Just like Matt
Just like Matt

Boomchacha boomchacha chachacha BOOM!

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Matt said:
All in favor of me banning rounder_nk, say "GOOOOOOOOOOO right go left go pick up the step go left go right go leeeft."
What if you purposely forgot how to use the copy and paste procedure?

XBOX IS HUEG!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
dr.neo said:
Gooo right go left go dang it if forgot the rest but you know what i'm trying to say.
Every one in favour of getting Mr. Dr. Neo here banned, quote him.
Pwease. For meh? <3

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
fun fact- mic_128 had the chance to ban me a while back when i pm'ed him regarding that post i made. He didn't want to deal with the posts that would still exist nor the possibility of me coming back.

Top Bottom