• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matt > you

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ah **** you!

IS IT ALBRACHT OR ALBRECHT?!

Matt

Banned via Administration
NICE.

It is Albrecht! Try saying that name 10 times fast. You'll sound like a demonic Hitler.

cF=)

Smash Lord
We don't allow topics on particular members, so I'll close with my power...

CLOSED

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Matt thinks his house is on a hill, but really he just gives the Earth an erection.

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
We don't allow topics on particular members, so I'll close with my power...

CLOSED
8. Very Important If a topic is spam, DO NOT reply to it. The Moderators for the room will take care of it. Even if it isn't spam, just a topic that doesn't need to be there, don't post anything like "closes" in it. Also, DO NOT correct someone and tell them the rules. If we catch you doing this, you'll be in big trouble. This is probably our most-broken rule on the boards, and oftentimes people correct a "Spammer" while breaking a rule at the same time. Examples of things not to post:

a. You're stupid!
b. Get outta here, spammer!
c. This is in the wrong room!
d. This is going to get closed.
e. You're in trouble!
f. Can't you read the rules?
g. *tries to close, fails*
h. *closes*
Now, now, even if "Matt" is being a "Spammer", DO NOT correct him and tell him the rules. If we catch you doing this, you'll be in big trouble.

As I am a "Mod", I have the necessary "authority" and "power" to reprimand the "Spammer", "Matt".

So,

GET OUTTA HERE, SPAMMER!

Top Bottom