• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matt > you

dr.neo

Smash Champion
This is for all the facts everyone knows about Matt. I will use the only one that I know as of now. I will research more though.

Fun Fact: A spoonful of sugar does NOT make the medicine go down, unless it is Matt because Matt can go down on anything.

List o' Facts:
  • A spoonful of sugar does NOT make the medicine go down, unless it is Matt because Matt can go down on anything.
  • If you put your own feces beneath your pillow before you go to bed, Matt will appear at 2:00 AM and punch you in the face, then **** you.
  • When Matt talks, people listen, and if they don't he hits them over the head with a silly little squeaky hammer.
  • Matt never asks with his words. He only asks with his power!
  • What do you call a man with no arms and no legs lying in front of your doorstep? Matt.
  • Matt has the rectal capacity to house an entire 98 F150.
  • Matt's mother paid Matt $150,000 in Monopoly money for his writing, Fatal Affairs. Matt cried and cried that day, because it wasn't until then that he truly realized how rich he really was.
  • Matt once pretended to be a furry so that he could infiltrate the furry base. He then ***** all of the men and shot all of the women. We won't even discuss what he did with the children.
  • Matt once chose "Breast Cancer" as a topic to be presented orally in high school health class and showed everyone the proper self-check method using his sexy teacher as an example. Her moan of ecstasy was so loud from his mere touch that it could be heard from space. NASA first thought aliens were trying to contact Earth when they picked up these super sonic soundwaves, but then they remembered "Ohh, that Matt!"
  • Matt possesses a one-of-a-kind chromosome known as the "S" chromosome. What does it do, you wonder? More like, what doesn't it do, am I right??
  • Matt is the Alpha and the Omega.
  • Matt is.
  • Matt is the stickiest of all the moderators.
  • Matt's full first name is Matthew.
  • Matt has perfect nipples.
  • Matt is gay, and straight, and bi. Matt ***** all.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
You missed one right off the bat Neo you silly silly man.

Fun Fact: If you put your own feces beneath your pillow before you go to bed, Matt will appear at 2:00 AM and punch you in the face, then **** you.

also,

Fun Fact: When Matt talks, people listen, and if they don't he hits them over the head with a silly little squeaky hammer.

Oh and one more...

Fun Fact: Matt never asks with his words. He only asks with his power!

Dibs

Smash Lord
What do you call a man with no arms and no legs lying in front of your doorstep?

... Matt..

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Aww, you guys are so nice. An entire topic dedicated to me.

It can't be about the SWF-name Matt, because if you've ever done iSketch, you know that Matt *gets* *****, not the other way around. So clearly, as my name is also Matt, it must be referring to me.

So, other facts about me...

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
Fun fact: Matt is an attentionwhor* apparantely :).

Fun fact: And as for the real Matt, if he can't **** you, he will give you bad rep on the forums :(..

EDIT: The attention-whor* being Scay, genius :).

RossMan4Life

BRoomer
BRoomer
dr.neo said:
Shazz is no longer allowed to post in the non conceited matt facts forum. Thank you.
Stated? with your power?

Fun Fact: Matt has the rectal capacity to house an entire 98 F150.

Fun Fact: Matt's mother paid Matt $150,000 in Monopoly money for his writing, Fatal Affairs. Matt cried and cried that day, because it wasn't until then that he truly realized how rich he really was.

True Fact: Matt's mom, from when I last saw her, was ****ING HOT. Peaches.

True Fact: Matt and I used to be suuuuuper friends in middle school and junior high. His dad and him made LARPing swords and we hit each other all the time with them. His dad was known for saying, "I'm big, I'm bad, I'm the dad." And he also was known to play Diablo II since its release. He has not since stopped playing it, and some scholars believe he will played until the end of time.

True Fact: Matt once held a SSB original party which he sent out invitations for. He writes as if he were Fox McCloud himself. I shall have to scan and upload this document for all to see & lol @ furry Matt.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Fun Fact: Matt once pretended to be a furry so that he could infiltrate the furry base. He then ***** all of the men and shot all of the women. We won't even discuss what he did with the children.

Matt

Banned via Administration
RossMan4Life said:
True Fact: Matt's mom, from when I last saw her, was ****ING HOT. Peaches.
Unfortunately, I inherited all of my father's genes. You know, those genes that make you addicted to Blizzard games.

True Fact: Matt once held a SSB original party which he sent out invitations for. He writes as if he were Fox McCloud himself. I shall have to scan and upload this document for all to see & lol @ furry Matt.
No need! I found the original wpd file on an old disk labled "Things to ruin Matt's Reputation PLZ DONT STEAL AND USE FOR REPUTATION RUINING PURPOSES!!" What else is on there? Enough cyber sex logs to fill a scrapbook! Speaking of which, have you guys seen my scrapbook? I can't find it anywhere! =(

Date Created: September 26th, 2000

And I know what you're all thinking; 14 year old Matt isn't that much different than 20 year old Matt! Jerks.

True fact: Matt once chose "Breast Cancer" as a topic to be presented orally in high school health class just so he could get away with talking about breasts for five minutes in front of a class.

Fun fact: Matt once chose "Breast Cancer" as a topic to be presented orally in high school health class and showed everyone the proper self-check method using his sexy teacher as an example. Her moan of ecstasy was so loud from his mere touch that it could be heard from space. NASA first thought aliens were trying to contact Earth when they picked up these super sonic soundwaves, but then they remembered "Ohh, that Matt!"

Fun fact: Matt possesses a one-of-a-kind chromosome known as the "S" chromosome. What does it do, you wonder? More like, what doesn't it do, am I right??

Fun fact: Matt is the Alpha and the Omega.

True fact: Matt likes to make painfully nerdy references to video games.

Fun fact: Matt is.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Oh my god. That's the best invitation I've ever, ever seen.

What kind of a nerd named Matt hosts smash tournaments?

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was thinking more along the lines of sc. Thats all I play anyway.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Fun Fact: His best character was or still is Fox. Also, he lives on 838 Independence Jackson MO. Yep.

Fun Fact: He is brave enough to post his address online.

Fun Fact: He actually want's you to go to his house, into his room, .......

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Uncle Meat said:
EDITED FOR LACK OF WIT. ):
Blizzard games eh? World of Warcraft isn't just a game, it's a feeling. Who needs a social life..?(song to be continued..)

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
. . .

Can't Wait To Log On! Hop On A Grifffffonnnnn!

EDIT: I ****ING HATE THE NO CAPS THING!

Shazz

Smash Journeyman
CUZ I'LL OWN YOU , NANANANANAA!
I'm gonna give you some spanks! Just like you're like Kyyylleeee, and you suck ***.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
WoW is ftl. The up coming d3 will be ftw. Don't even try because my level level 92 hammerdin on closed bnet will wrip your heart out cut your head off and poop down your throat. Then he'll remind you that your mom failed to abort you.

Then we'll all go out to lunch.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Actually, my hammerdin might hold his ground against yours. We'll both one hit eachother.

What's your gear?

HOTO, Nigma, Shako, Spirit shield, +3 combat ammy, then some disgustingly bad belt, bad gloves and bad boots and 2 28 nagelrings because I MF with my hammerdin. I hear you don't want to go much above 250 unless you're hunting for godly rares. The rare drop rate gets so high that pretty much no uniques or anything drop.

EDIT: And some skillers.

EDIT 2: God**** CTA! COME TO MEEEEE!

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
hahah here's my gear. Hoto (+3 and 35 res) arch nigma (1500 def) Hoz (herald of zak with perf diamond) arach's belt (+1 skills and some other nice attributes) the trangs gloves and boots (eh who cares if it's a necro set). As for charms i have 6 hellfires (small charms from uber trist each with +1 to skill) and a couple MFs (basically i can't pick anything up). And last but not least i have a soj a bk and some crafted pally ammy for level 90's.

the sad part is that i haven't played in 6 months meaning all my chars expired. Along with my amazing mules.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
You suck! ****able HoZ, and yes, I know what Arach's is.

Anywho, I'll play with you if you're USEast.

rounder_nk

Smash Ace
i am USEast and have been terrorizing it since day one. I would need to start a new char if we played closed but on open i'm even stronger and more infamous. My acc name is the same for everything being rounder_nk. Go onto the open bnet channel and ask about rounder_nk (either nobody responds or a couple people do). I would have to reinstall the game though.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
yo what up g
lemme tell u about mc
you ain' t got no life
you ain't got no friends
and i know you want to spend your weekend with 40 people you don't know
and some guy named puff telling you what to do!
ohh hell yeah that's me, where do i sign up
on the website!
wow!
you can be a winner.

we are mc raiders
we ain't got no lives

you ain't got to tell me 'bout attunement
If you've got core fragments you've already been through it
talk to the quest guy and jump through the hole and
give me your buffs so i can pull like a pro man

let's go *****es

Olgra on the left, Thinktank on the right
pull those big *** giants,
no mortal strike!
who pulled the surger with the core hound?

i think a hunter did but he's dead now
shuddup nub, this is my song
sorry!

lucifron, magmadar, gehennas and garr
farm status players,
have you got that far

ok who was the living bomb
i didn't know
well congratulations you win the ******* award
this is my first time
you're not leet enough for molten core

we're mc raiders
we ain't go no lives

you ain't got to tell me bout them epics
i just disenchanted one into a nexus

shazzrah, golemagg and sulfuron
another thunderstrike that nobody will roll on
paladins, hunters, anybody?
i am not wasting dkp on that piece of crap
ok

majordomo's chest
it's time for the fat lewt
will we get the leaf
or eye of divinity

why don't we have a druid tank rag?
Hax
I've got 13000 AC
Nerf
shadow form ok?
no!
i'm gonna do it anyway
hell no

we're mc raiders
we ain't go no lives

Matt

Banned via Administration
Lt. Killjoy, several other friends, and myself used to be a part of the nefarious WTF clan. Nefarious because we sucked so hard. And because of Trevor. God, I hated that guy.

The best couple of characters we ever made were in the high 80s. I think at least three clan members had Barbarians with the full IK set, and I had a pretty pimptastic Javazon with some nice gear. It's all gone now, though...

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC! NOWWW!

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
Diablo 2 isn't dead. Not like 'PUNK ISN'T DEAD' not dead, it's just not dead.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Fun Fact: His three "Aye Aye Captain" rule made him my favorite mod. That, and the way he bans and closes people's topics with humor.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Fun Fact: When matt goes school shopping..... he buys whole schools.

sheepyman

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fun Fact: Matt is not conceited and this thread is not-not-not-conceited.

Top Bottom