• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matchup Discussion

Muzga

Smash Ace
This is a thread i'll be updating weekly with different matchups. Here you get the chance to have your say on the most important matchups around.

So here we go,
Who do you think would win in a fight?

Adam Sandler?

or Chris Tucker?

You may include pros/cons for each matchup as well as your opinions for matchup numbers.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
life tier list

dekar
zxv
dekar's poop
everyone else

higher players counter lower players, simple

Muzga

Smash Ace
keep discussion to the topic at hand.
If you ask me its a 55:45 matchup in chris tucker's favour.
Adam sandler is strong but slow. In movies such as anger management and the waterboy adam sandler has displayed his superior strength. He is somewhat of an anomaly due to his lack of actual acting talent but compensate for that with random bursts of violence and generally acting like a douche.

Chris tucker is fast. He's the type of guy who is quick to get in your face. Chris tucker is also black which makes him innately superior to all white people including adam sandler. Chris tucker's speed and blackness in my opinion give him a marginal advantage.

Given that adam sandler gets the tackle in adam still has a lot going for him in this matchup though.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Does that matchup take into account their comedy and general humor, because then they both suck equally =P
adam sandler is a god
have you seen happy gilmore
have you seen billy madison

Muzga

Smash Ace
no this is mostly about who would win in a fight
But you can use whatever justification you want

Muzga

Smash Ace
my money's on whoopi goldberg.
for these 2 reasons
A) who the **** is tim robbins
B) Sister act.
aaaaaaaaw yeah

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
adam sandler is greater. billy madison, big daddy etc.

whoopie is greater. who is that other guy :S

sadly superman is greater. (he is the biggest douche tho)

2 girls 1 cup vs meat spin

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
pimp my sister.
lady gaga was the only lucky person to be on that show. hosted by xhibit..

but his songs suck... so do gagas tho.\

both have pens... so its tough,

Sirias

Smash Champion
Tony Jaa would beat them all. <3

Adam Sandler is **** imo.
He doesn't act for cr@p and he's generally not funny, all Z-GRADE TOILET humour, which it seems you all like, r-tards.
I do think some things he does are funny, but overall he's blah.

Pretty sure Chris Tucker's been in the Rush Hours and Fifth Element. <3
But he's black so he's totally not sexy.
Although Adam Sandler's more ugly anyway.

Xzibit and Gaga both are incredibly lame. c:

This thread is also insanely gay. <3

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
fei long, i mean bruce lee, every day.

the worst movie i saw with adam sandler in it was funny people.
good ones are little nikky, happy gilmore, billy madison, the waterboy, bid daddy, that one with drew barrymore, click. =P

chris tucker has some movies with terrible black humor. rush hour was good tho. and his stand up comedy is good.

Trillest

Smash Ace
KK Adam sandler 60 : 40 2 hits would kill chris tucker (being black and fast are his only draw cards)
Bruce lee 110 : (-10) enough said
Lady Gaga 80 : 20 She mindagmes her one true weakness where xhibit cannot hide his genitalia also have you ever see a ****** fight (its ****ing scary)
Whoopi 70 : 30 Come on her name has whoop in it and also big black woman > scrawney white guy
Trill 100 : 0 against god he hasnt stopped me yet 23 years of victories and aetheist preaching ^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
KK Adam sandler 60 : 40 2 hits would kill chris tucker (being black and fast are his only draw cards)
C'mon, we know slow people are bad no matter how strong they are... *cough*Ike*uncough*...

Plus, Chris Tucker chooses scissors, and I know for a fact Adam Sandler is a paper man :D

Trill 100 : 0 against god he hasnt stopped me yet 23 years of victories and aetheist preaching ^^
Pfft, it be coming Trill... It be coming...

Happy birthday by the way xD

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Adam Sandler is **** imo.
He doesn't act for cr@p and he's generally not funny, all Z-GRADE TOILET humour, which it seems you all like, r-tards.
I do think some things he does are funny, but overall he's blah.
Couldn't have said it better myself :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Lol should i have written 22 years and 323 days ? (23 is close enough:p)

Chris ROCK im pretty sure paper beats that :p
His mother's maiden name was Scissors so he got both the genes (obviously Rock beats Scissors so that's how the name was decided...)

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Adam Sandler strikes me as the sort to fight dirty if he had to lol. His awesome isn't his supreme acting or his sharp wit so much as his amazing ability to degrade himself for our entertainment and seemingly legitimately enjoy it at the same time xD. Unlike Peach players, who degrade themselves for their own gain ;)

Who are some of these people?

Whoopi Goldberg would argue that guy to death.

If American TV is anything to go by, black superstars wouldn't lay a finger on anyone but their own partner, so Gaga is safe.

Dekar throws his poop at people - and only he and ZTV or whoever he mentioned can not be put off by this.

Jackie Chan was an extra in Bruce Lee movies and got smashed albeit in-line with the script.

Tony Jaa is an actor/performer and although I have all kinds of respect for his ability he'd get owned by Bruce Lee....but then again I don't imagine anyone wouldn't.

Superman is vulnerable to magic so Goku wins.

I propose we vote on KO vs Syke lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
zXv is a sydney player
i think ztv would be in a museum somewhere lol

cao vs syke... they both lose

unreon

Smash Ace
Cocopops all the way! Seriously that chocolate milkshake leftover is just GODLIKE. What was it that those Greek gods used to drink? That heaven's nectar or summat? THAT'S what the leftovers is.

Matchup discussion:

Coke vs Beer

start the bets!

Top Bottom