• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match ups: Fox, Falco, Marth, and Captain Falcon.Fox update 11-26 /newer falco vids

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
im thinkin of coming to that st catharines canada thing this weekend, dont know if birdy'll be ready by then, but it'll be good practice.

KK who u teamin with? im still going sheik in teams
I'm teaming with I.B.

He goes Fox, I go Sheik (or Fox), we do a lot of Nair.

We should have friendlies :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Soap is all about the projectiles.

God if there was a way to combine lasers and needles to make autocancel laser needles that shot horizontally and could be charged to fire in volleys Soap would be all over that character regardless of tier position, comboability, etc.

soap

Smash Hero

God if there was a way to combine lasers and needles to make autocancel laser needles that shot horizontally and could be charged to fire in volleys Soap would be all over that character regardless of tier position, comboability, etc.
ive actually thought about that before haha, think about it, a wall of full jump falling horizontal spray of needles... they would blot out the sun

all i really need is a projectile and a back air and im good to go.

soap

Smash Hero
starfire is the hottest titan, id keep your sig the way it is

i want a sig.... something like naked sheik chillin in a bathtub

my current sig is pretty ballin though

soap

Smash Hero
u may be on to something, i even got the haku infinite needle loop down in gnt4 even though i never played the character

this is what im talking about if ur confused, its harder than it looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SpJ3dt_9r0&NR=1

i tried looking for a sheik infinite needle loop but i never found it rofl

edit- wow i gotta get back into that series, they find the silliest **** in those games

from the new one - (this looks worse than laser locking) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AXZ17WG-yU&NR=1

lmao

soap

Smash Hero
all u need is a missed tech

do melee infinites even work anymore? didnt someone find a way to smash DI the wallshine or something?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
While it's true all you need is a missed tech, I bet some other, gayer characters can do that crap without missed techs D:

But I don't know that for fact. I stopped following the series after GNT4.

I'm not sure if Melee infinites still work. The drillshine has always been SDIable but I'm really not sure about the wallshine. Wallshining is homo. I find people escape it on me a lot but iunno if that's my noobiness or them being good D:

soap

Smash Hero
i havent played since GNt 4 either, all i remember was itachis infinite off a counter, and kisames 0-death out of a grab. i mean 0-death out of a grab how gay is that?!...... *starts chaingrabbing*

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
there really isnt an infinite unless you can like...jc shines like mad :)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i havent played since GNt 4 either, all i remember was itachis infinite off a counter, and kisames 0-death out of a grab. i mean 0-death out of a grab how gay is that?!...... *starts chaingrabbing*
I know death combos are so stupid.

*saunters off to wobble*

soap

Smash Hero
i remember in texas watty plays wobbles first round bracket. first game they spawn next to each other, wobbles walks up to watty, he sidesteps, *grab>wobble for first stock* it shouldnt've worked but watty naturally doesnt mash buttons the ******

when u said saunter it reminds me of that

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
oh right...yeah that one :/ im ********..if its done flawlessly then i think its an infinite

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Is it weird that I call just walking back and forth the Midwest Walk?

I swear everyone in Midwest (even if they're not from Midwest but just visiting) but Darkrain does it.

Cactuar does it too but with him he doesn't pace so much as he stops to look at you and stare into your soul with his blackened, cold-hearted Cactus eyes.

soap

Smash Hero
i do it in teams alot, i just survey the scene and walk around.

dope walks alot, tink goes really fast then walks for a lil, vidjo walks around, wattys samus walk i find the most hilarious, and thats all the walkers i can think of

Top Bottom