• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MasterWarlord's Make Your Move 4 Story Mode: Master Hand's Royal Flush

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Your new chapter is excellent. My favorite so far by a lot.

Your use of the spinner and the chef event were genious. Stallord's implementation was clever.

The great battle, though Lord of the Rings-esque was epic.

The cat fight made me lol.

Ganon's implementation as a civilized villain was very in character.

Overall, it was very well done, even by your standards and I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Yay! Stallord came back!

And woot, Black Doom! And he... drains people's souls? News to me. *thinks of the times Black Doom could have done that in Playing God and shudders* lol

Ganondorf telling the woman to get back to work made me litteraly LOL, as did Bonkers wanting "poop" for his meal.

One thing I didn't like was the final boss, not because the battle was bad, but becuase I hate that look of Ganon. Oh well, not your fault it looks like ****.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Best chapter yet. Here's some things I loved:
-Ganondorf, Zant, Vaati, and Shadow Beast being in it
-Shadow Beast ****** Midna
-Cave of Ordeals
-Cinderblock Boss
-Zelda bosses
-The bit about Jafar and the Heart Container

The Spinner levels were genious.

The flying sword dragons are called Aeralfos. Like animated skeletons have the prefix "Stal", reptilian enemies with swords have the suffix "alfos". Stalfos is an animated skelton with a sword.
I was hoping the Zelda fans, particularly the Ganon ones, would be really fond of this chapter. Apparantely it looks like I've succeeded.:bee:

I would've literally put "Shadow Beast ****** Midna" if the SSBB were rated M.:p

The Spinner just came to me as a game mechanic, then I thought how it'd make for another great boss battle with Stallord.

This is as probably as close as we'll get to a Zelda chapter with with all the Zelda bosses and locations. . .Ironic considering no incarnatino of Link or Zelda are in it.:p Who needs them when you have Ganon?

Thank you.:bee:

WWWHHHEEEE!!!!!

3 of my movesets are in this chapter =D!!!

Really cool chapter MasterWarlord! I like how Sagi fights the evil inside them, and how they team up with Ike!!! Yayy!!! Seriously, this chapter is wicked!!! :bee:
I put that bit in them just for you to mess with his mechanics and such. I didn't think of it. . .But yeah go figure you'd like your chars being paired up with Ike (And Marth).:p Glad you like it! Thank you!

Although I thought you'd lol at the cat fight.

Great chapter! The army levels really lend to unique gameplay. However, where was Midna seen before? Her name isn't bolded anywhere...
I fixed her lack of a bold name and some other errors: I referenced Jafar, Iago and Zazu in some of the attack levels. . .Originally I intended for them to meet up with Ganon instead of Zant. Ugh. . .

Thanks though.:bee: I honestly was worried I didn't put enough details into the army levels and such to make them unique.

nice chapter MW. I can't wait for Midna to get out of that cage & get her power back. & loved the whole part with the zelda villains & kawasaki :bee:

also, are you planning to include Spyro's Ripto boss? I don't know if u saw my post in the thread, but he is finished ~
Thanks.:)

This is just a minor appearance of Midna in this chapter. Don't worry, she'll be much more important in the chapters to come.

Well. . .Considering Spyro's main screen time is over, my prime chance to include him would've been earlier, but I can't say no to a free boss. I'll just include him without Spyro.:p

Your new chapter is excellent. My favorite so far by a lot.

Your use of the spinner and the chef event were genious. Stallord's implementation was clever.

The great battle, though Lord of the Rings-esque was epic.

The cat fight made me lol.

Ganon's implementation as a civilized villain was very in character.

Overall, it was very well done, even by your standards and I hope you'll keep up the good work.
I hoped this would be your favorite if anyone's.;)

The spinner, Kawasaki's role, and Stallord seem to be highlights for a lot of people in this chapter.:laugh:

Glad somebody else thought that was funny.:p

I was without a doubt focusing on Ganon in this chapter. If anyone's the main character, it's him. He's one of the few people I can easily characterize without a second thought.

Thanks again, and I have no intent on letting down on the quality any time soon. My original outlines don't look nearly as flashy as this, I have to buff each section up individually to make each chapter worth reading. I'm gonna do some other work before I continue on my SM, but it'll still be MYM related.

Yay! Stallord came back!

And woot, Black Doom! And he... drains people's souls? News to me. *thinks of the times Black Doom could have done that in Playing God and shudders* lol

Ganondorf telling the woman to get back to work made me litteraly LOL, as did Bonkers wanting "poop" for his meal.

One thing I didn't like was the final boss, not because the battle was bad, but becuase I hate that look of Ganon. Oh well, not your fault it looks like ****.
Considering you said Stallord was your favorite Zelda boss, it only encouraged me all the more to give Stallord another boss fight.;)

Well. . .It's a creative liberty.:p Really, any villain could've done it (Those without magic with a machine), just like how I have basically everybody able to open a portal in some way (Or at least the bad guys). I thought it fit Black Doom fine though and I liked the concept of him using his moves as running in gameplay above other characters. Black Doom's main role is yet to come. . .If you liked this, you'll like him even more later.:bee:

"GET BACK TO THE **** KITCHEN!". I was so tempted to literally have Ganon say that. . .And Bonkers has become another of my characters who's a constant scapegoat for humor off his stupidity.

Although Blitzkrieg is never gonna make him a moveset at this rate. . .

Kibble, if you're reading this, make Bonkers!

I honestly was the least pleased with how that boss fight turned out of the ones in the chapter as it was the least unique. I seem to rush the last boss too often because I just want to get the chapter out.

Anyway, thanks for reading.:)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Ganondorf's role is awesome. The final boss battle and whole Marth-Ganon confrontation was the most epic thing I've ever read in an SM.

Zant's role was awesome. Jafar's role was awesome. Kawaaaaasaki! Great usage of his mechanic in his very own event!

... This thing's just getting better and better. I preferred some of the levels in the last chapter, but the actual storyline in this one was the more interesting. :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I noticed how you are leaning into one or two character bosses, like with Marth, Vaati, and Jafar/Iago & Zazu. This SM seems to be taking a big step up in the difficulty level. These are epic, and I hope to see more in the future.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I finally got around to read this chapter... Maybe it's because I'm not such a fan of most characters used in it, but I still think Chapter 8 was better. =P

Anyway, I liked Ganondorf's and Kawasaki's roles, and the Cinderblock boss was awesome. I also liked the last cutscene with Gwonam's prophecy... that was a wicked idea.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
OMFG

This chapter has the King, Cake, and tripping.

I think my Internet just exploded from the sheer epic factor.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
This chapter, on its own, could be a whole SM >_>

So, anyways, I <3 Daroach's role. It fit him perfectly, he had an awesome amount of screen time, and he even got to both summon one of my fave bosses in this thing as well as take out the people who defeated said boss. He seems to be getting more love than in my own SM! :laugh:

And OMG, more epic halberd convos! I loved the tripping one.

And of course, how could I not forget about the King and his precious dinner XD

half_silver28

Smash Ace
yay midna does stuff XXD

other than that, I have to agree w/ BKupa ~ this chapter had so much epicness stuffed into it that I don't know how the internetz can take it. & btw, u just won over 9000 internets :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Hahaha..... this chapter was great... The cake was a lie/soviet russia reference was epic. The Sakurai reference in that Kirby conversation.

On top of that, the chapter was filled with well-done bosses.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Bwahahaha...

I love the memes. I also fell off the chair when reading the line "This piece is what all true warriors strive for!". I also laughed at the fight after Bundt's explosion... icing causing tripping. Too good. I also love how Harkinian is portrayed as a gluttonous idiot in your SM... Hilarity approaching. The bosses were interesting, too, I liked the Halberd Reactor most. But that's probably because I haven't played Twilight Princess and therefore don't have anything on the bosses taken from it.

Also, as a little critic: Although the Halberd convos are good, they're slowly losing their charme... maybe you shouldn't make so many of them, I dunno. Now that the Halberd crashed it maybe ends, anyway...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
OMFG

This chapter has the King, Cake, and tripping.

I think my Internet just exploded from the sheer epic factor.
There is a lot of youtube poopish/meme stuff in there, isn't there? It didn't seem like that much when I was putting it in, but I imagine that is what would stick out the most.:chuckle:

Apparantely my internet literally did explode from the epicness factor as it's been crashing on me left and right recently. . .

This chapter, on its own, could be a whole SM >_>

So, anyways, I <3 Daroach's role. It fit him perfectly, he had an awesome amount of screen time, and he even got to both summon one of my fave bosses in this thing as well as take out the people who defeated said boss. He seems to be getting more love than in my own SM! :laugh:

And OMG, more epic halberd convos! I loved the tripping one.

And of course, how could I not forget about the King and his precious dinner XD
Is it reallly that long? I'm beginning to feel that the earlier chapters are too short in comparison to these newer longer chapters, especially with how many more bosses they have, but I suppose those earlier levels would help one become famaliar with the game?

. . .Essentially the entire chapter centers around Daroach stealing Kirby's cake, so how could I not give him such a huge role? Glad you liked it so much, I really wanted to put emphasis on my more evil portrayal of him after his fairly benelovent roles in the other SMs.

That chapter made me **** in my pants.
I know, right?:bee:

yay midna does stuff XXD

other than that, I have to agree w/ BKupa ~ this chapter had so much epicness stuffed into it that I don't know how the internetz can take it. & btw, u just won over 9000 internets :bee:
Yeah, now Midna actually gets a sizable role in this chapter as oppossed to just being tortured in a cell, heh. :p

*Hastily stashes the 9000 internets* Hopefully I'll be able to use those when my internet goes down again. . .

Hahaha..... this chapter was great... The cake was a lie/soviet russia reference was epic. The Sakurai reference in that Kirby conversation.

On top of that, the chapter was filled with well-done bosses.
I was mainly aiming to please with hilarity in this chapter, and it looks like it's done it's job quite well. Thank you! :chuckle:

I've been slowly increasing my boss quality as time goes on, thanks for praisin' em. Hopefully these can compete with Spadefox's?

Bwahahaha...

I love the memes. I also fell off the chair when reading the line "This piece is what all true warriors strive for!". I also laughed at the fight after Bundt's explosion... icing causing tripping. Too good. I also love how Harkinian is portrayed as a gluttonous idiot in your SM... Hilarity approaching. The bosses were interesting, too, I liked the Halberd Reactor most. But that's probably because I haven't played Twilight Princess and therefore don't have anything on the bosses taken from it.

Also, as a little critic: Although the Halberd convos are good, they're slowly losing their charme... maybe you shouldn't make so many of them, I dunno. Now that the Halberd crashed it maybe ends, anyway...
Well speak of the devil!

Considering the roles of Kefka and Aeon wern't all that big, I hoped you'd enjoy Harkinian's, and it looks like my hopes were fufilled! Considering how Harkinian is never viewed as a serious character and is only made fun of, I found that the perfect way to portray him.:chuckle:

I guess reading your bosses must of rubbed off on me or something then?:p This is probably my favorite chapter boss wise. . .Although why must the last boss of the chapter always be the least interesting? Dark Beast Ganon, Armogohma. . .Bah.

Go figure you haven't played the only Zelda game I have. :p

Yes, I'm finally retiring the Halberd conversations. Don't worry. I did feel I got a bit too ridiculous with them that time. . .

Now we can have Snake Codec conversations!:bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
AHHH!!! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!! WHERE DO I EVEN START?!?!

Halberd conversations, of course, were hilarious. Why Axe Knight makes such an effective voice of reason, I'll never know, but you made him fit the role so well.

I loved the Dyna Blade parts with the chicks. The flying lesson, protecting the chicks in the following battle... Clever and well-implemented!

Oh, and the meme type stuff, as well. "The cake is a lie," "In Soviet Russia, CAKE EATS YOU!" It was all good.

The Halberd's upgraded reaction was pure awesome, as well, and I love Axe Knight once again being the voice of reason and keeping the crew from going down with their ship.

I know I'm forgetting some stuff here... GAH I JUST LOVED IT ALL AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
AHHH!!! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!!! WHERE DO I EVEN START?!?!
I usually feel that way after reading any SM chapter. . .I wonder how people feel when they read one as long as mine :p

Halberd conversations, of course, were hilarious. Why Axe Knight makes such an effective voice of reason, I'll never know, but you made him fit the role so well.
I wanted to go all out with hilarity on the Halberd convos seeing this was finally gonna be the last of them. I've developed my own versions of those four characters now it seems. . .I played Revenge of Meta Knight again and was apalled at the captain actually being a good leader and Axe Knight being another cry baby.

I loved the Dyna Blade parts with the chicks. The flying lesson, protecting the chicks in the following battle... Clever and well-implemented!
Dynablade helping Kirby get to the Halberd. . .Makes too much sense, doesn't it? That was what initially got me to decide to put her in this chapter, but I'm very pleased with what I did with Dynablade's chicks to make it worthwhile, and it looks like it worked!

Oh, and the meme type stuff, as well. "The cake is a lie," "In Soviet Russia, CAKE EATS YOU!" It was all good.
Memes ftw, no? Some of them were just my own dialogue and not actually "On screen" such as "CAKE EATS YOU", but I just couldn't resist that.:chuckle:

The Halberd's upgraded reaction was pure awesome, as well, and I love Axe Knight once again being the voice of reason and keeping the crew from going down with their ship.
Maybe I shouldn't of made the cinematic names so confusing, aye?:chuckle: I couldn't just let the Halberd Crew die, I felt that gave them good closure. I wonder if I'll find a way to get them in again somehow?

I know I'm forgetting some stuff here... GAH I JUST LOVED IT ALL AND THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
Point taken! Thank you! Glad to have the Kirby stamp of approval.:bee:

Top Bottom