• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MasterWarlord's Make Your Move 4 Story Mode: Master Hand's Royal Flush

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hey, I'm looking over the roster, and I see Hyper_Ridley there, but no normal Ridley. I know you've probably already included him, just not put him on the list, like Bowser Jr. earlier. Just pointing this out...

and speaking of Bowser Jr., next time he appears, could Shadow Mario make some appearance, if it's not too much trouble? I'm thinking of possibly remaking Bowser Jr. after Iago & Zazu, and Shadow Mario would be made if that was the case. Thanks for considering.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Hey, I'm looking over the roster, and I see Hyper_Ridley there, but no normal Ridley. I know you've probably already included him, just not put him on the list, like Bowser Jr. earlier. Just pointing this out...

and speaking of Bowser Jr., next time he appears, could Shadow Mario make some appearance, if it's not too much trouble? I'm thinking of possibly remaking Bowser Jr. after Iago & Zazu, and Shadow Mario would be made if that was the case. Thanks for considering.
Hyper Ridley and Ridley are the same person according to the backstory in the moveset, which is why I don't have both on my roster. I originally did. For Bowser Jr., I'll consider it, but I'm not guaranteeing it, for reasons I'd rather not detail just yet.

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blo...ur-move-4-story-mode-master-hands-royal-flushhttp://www.smashboards.com/news/blo...ur-move-4-story-mode-master-hands-royal-flushhttp://www.smashboards.com/news/blo...ur-move-4-story-mode-master-hands-royal-flush

Featuring:
-Actual continuity!
-Lots of pictures!
-Over 40 playable characters!
-Creative detailed level designs!
-Screen time for everyone!
-Actual plot development!
-A boss that's so uber True Dracula cries out in fear!

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
You win 9001 internets.

Seriously, best chapter ever. LOVE Abyss, though I'm not too sure I'd be good enough to beat him. :bee:

Although I'm a little depressed at everybody being dead. I wonder if we'll get to see them again? And what will happen next?

You've done a fantastic job so far, MW, and have never failed to impress.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Awesome Abyss Fight! I can really feel that one.

Looking Forward to Raphael to Jon the SC crew, considering Cervantes Cameo and Zas' actions were well done.

I was wondering though, with Cervantess I couldn't tell, but you uses of Zas was obviously his SC3 incarnation. Is that your intent with Raph? (If you've got any ideas for him him yet that is)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Awesome Abyss Fight! I can really feel that one.

Looking Forward to Raphael to Jon the SC crew, considering Cervantes Cameo and Zas' actions were well done.

I was wondering though, with Cervantess I couldn't tell, but you uses of Zas was obviously his SC3 incarnation. Is that your intent with Raph? (If you've got any ideas for him him yet that is)
Glad you liked the chapter, and I had a lot of fun with that boss fight. It was less of an obligatory thing to do and more of a labor of love to make that boss. :bee:

I've only played Soul Calibur 4 for brief periods of time, as I have yet to get my hands on an xbox 360 or PS3. All I've played TBH is SC2 and SC3, though I've played them to death. I'm more then aware of Zass' changes in SC4, but they feel sort of forced and just an excuse to keep him around. SC3 was when Zass shined, the story mode only revolved around him.:p

That said, I do have a plan to make use of his more recent character changes.

Raph didn't really change all that much from SC3 to SC4 from what I can tell, in SC4 he just make use of his vampire traits, which he already slightly displayed in SC3. I fully intend to give those to him.

I haven't got anything specific for Raphael yet, but I do know the general area he's going to appear.

Though that could be said for most characters.

I more then look forward to using him though when his time comes.:bee:

That chapter was epic.
Thank you!:bee:

You win 9001 internets.

Seriously, best chapter ever. LOVE Abyss, though I'm not too sure I'd be good enough to beat him. :bee:

Although I'm a little depressed at everybody being dead. I wonder if we'll get to see them again? And what will happen next?

You've done a fantastic job so far, MW, and have never failed to disappoint.
Wootage! I was aiming for this to top my other chapters with the boss battle and grouping up most of the characters and such.

You'll just have to wait and see for the characters' deaths,
although I implied their fate at the end of the chapter.

I never fail to disapoint? So I always disapoint you? Man. . .:(

Yes I know that was a typo.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Glad you liked the chapter, and I had a lot of fun with that boss fight. It was less of an obligatory thing to do and more of a labor of love to make that boss. :bee:
It was worth the effort. Keep it up!

I've only played Soul Calibur 4 for brief periods of time, as I have yet to get my hands on an xbox 360 or PS3. All I've played TBH is SC2 and SC3, though I've played them to death. I'm more then aware of Zass' changes in SC4, but they feel sort of forced and just an excuse to keep him around. SC3 was when Zass shined, the story mode only revolved around him.:p

That said, I do have a plan to make use of his more recent character changes.
I agree. We already now how angry fans got when old characters were removed/replaced early on in the games history. It was hardly a surprise that they would fudge change his charcter to keeep him around. It something most people anticipated as soon as SC3 first debute.

Good to know though.

Raph didn't really change all that much from SC3 to SC4 from what I can tell, in SC4 he just make use of his vampire traits, which he already slightly displayed in SC3. I fully intend to give those to him.

I haven't got anything specific for Raphael yet, but I do know the general area he's going to appear.
Thats pretty much true. The only thing that I would add to that is his change of interest from Soul Edge to Soul Calibur. Just something to keep in mind. ;)

Though that could be said for most characters.

I more then look forward to using him though when his time comes.:bee:
Again, looking forward to it since I already know how familiar you are!:bee:

Smady

Smash Master
Shocking end to that last chapter - brutal, even. :chuckle:

Now I've caught up, I'll continue reading this.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Omg lolol.... I cant' stop laughing at this chapter.

This is epic. Dedede stealing Christmas.... the Halberd conversations.... Robot Santa and Suicide Bomber Barbie...

You sir are a genious.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Shocking end to that last chapter - brutal, even. :chuckle:

Now I've caught up, I'll continue reading this.
Glad you liked the brutality at the end there. I was going for a shocker in contrast to my other chapters. Actually finally getting some drama to the story mode now and making it have more of a point.

Thank you for reading this massive thing, I don't know how you did it.:bee:

Omg lolol.... I cant' stop laughing at this chapter.

This is epic. Dedede stealing Christmas.... the Halberd conversations.... Robot Santa and Suicide Bomber Barbie...

You sir are a genious.
I hoped you'd enjoy Robot Santa's role and the christmas bashing stuff in general, much less considering Robot Santa was the only true newcomer, and the other one who got a brief shot was one of your own.:bee:

Glad I actually got some laughs out of you.:chuckle:

I'm giving this SSE/BBQ/OPS/SM a Super Vote.
VICTORY!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Best chapter so far, by far. Not only do you provide fair and accurate screentime for all characters, you give them unique level designs as well, such as Dedede in the sleigh and riding Enguarde.

I think I can see where Ashencroft comes in. I also suspect Hades will have some role in the near future.
You know, there was a Hercules/Aladdin cartoon crossover where Hades brought Jafar back to life.

It feels like the 7 'acts' were kind of like one part to the story, with about half of the characters. It will be interesting to see what happens with the others. Keep it up; if it's anything like any of the chapters so far, it will be epic win again.

Super Votes

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Nice! I love this chapter! It finally all came together nicely.

Dedede sequence was epic win that all but guarentees a Super Vote just from its epicness. Barbie Doll scene was LOL.

Abyss was a great boss, it was really unique how you essentially have a set amount of hits before you loose. Though it kinda confused me how you called him a "supreme" boss, it made me think he was the final boss for a moment (though he would have been awesome as it).

Well done.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Best chapter so far, by far. Not only do you provide fair and accurate screentime for all characters, you give them unique level designs as well, such as Dedede in the sleigh and riding Enguarde.

I think I can see where Ashencroft comes in. I also suspect Hades will have some role in the near future.
You know, there was a Hercules/Aladdin cartoon crossover where Hades brought Jafar back to life.

It feels like the 7 'acts' were kind of like one part to the story, with about half of the characters. It will be interesting to see what happens with the others. Keep it up; if it's anything like any of the chapters so far, it will be epic win again.

Super Votes
I should hope this was the best chapter. It was only the exciting conclusion to the majority of what's happened so far.:p

I honestly haven't watched Hercules in a long time, so don't expect the titular character to appear. . .But I still have Hades' role planned out.

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on this yet. Can you believe that that chapters 2-7 were all suppossed to be "chapter 2?".

Yay!

Nice! I love this chapter! It finally all came together nicely.

Dedede sequence was epic win that all but guarentees a Super Vote just from its epicness. Barbie Doll scene was LOL.

Abyss was a great boss, it was really unique how you essentially have a set amount of hits before you loose. Though it kinda confused me how you called him a "supreme" boss, it made me think he was the final boss for a moment (though he would have been awesome as it).

Well done.
Was planning on this for a good while now. Glad you love it so much.:bee:

When I saw that comic I just had to implement it into my SM somehow. And don't thank for me for the barbie, thank Lionheart. He made the brilliant material for me to use that was Robot Santa.:bee:

Whe it came time to desinging him, I remembered back to what you said about True Dracula about it probably being tedious, him just having ridiculous hp to counter 70 or so characters. I decided that was really uninteresting but I still wanted you to be able to use all the characters. . .So I made all his hits one hit kills. Makes it more epic that way.:bee:

Thank you!:)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
As I
think, I can't remember now lol
said in the social group- that chapter was epic, the boss fight was epic, and it'll take a lot of work to get better than that.

It's that good.

Well done sir ;).

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Hooray! Abyss is such an awesome boss! I wish I could actually play him! WHOOO!

Also, the Dedede shenanigans were hilarious, and the level sounded really fun to play. That whole first segment with suicide-bomber Barbie and Robot Santa was great comic relief, leading up to the tragedy kinda thing at the end!

Zasalamel is cool!

...That is all. :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I just have one problem with the BBQ really, if you don't mind my criticism.

The important headers (especially the chapter headers) could really use an increase in size. Its a bit annoying to have to scroll through and find the little chapter headers when reading this thing.

Other than that, its great to say the least and a sure win for a super vote.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
i just releived something. the obvious best choice for who would last the longest is pokemon trainer. why? because pokemon switch has it so you aren't even on screen for a few seconds, allowing you to dodge several of abyss's attacks, granted you can play as all three pokemon good enough to do damage as all three.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Sorry for not commenting on this already, I forgot about that while bathing in HR's coliseum epicness, lulz. :lick:

Okay, first of all, I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the other ones, but only because I didn't like that Grinch-like plot around Christmas - even tho it had some great ideas (lmao at Bonkers in reindeer costume pulling a sled).

HOWEVER

I love the first part with the Halberd convos. And, the underwater stages completely made up for everything else. I <3 me some ocean stages (which my Chapter 11 will resolve around).

The boss was cool as well, but the cutscene with all characters being killed by him might of been a bit overkill (get it? lol).

It was a very great chapter, I really liked it - except that Christmas themed part - and I know it puts my Story Mode into shame even more, just like HR's gargantuan Chapter 5.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I should hope this was the best chapter. It was only the exciting conclusion to the majority of what's happened so far.:p

I honestly haven't watched Hercules in a long time, so don't expect the titular character to appear. . .But I still have Hades' role planned out.

I'm surprised nobody else has commented on this yet. Can you believe that that chapters 2-7 were all suppossed to be "chapter 2?".
Oh man, if Pain and Panic appear alongside him, you have just guaranteed yourself over 9000 cookies
and a super vote. Although you still have it :laugh:.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Hooray! Abyss is such an awesome boss! I wish I could actually play him! WHOOO!

Also, the Dedede shenanigans were hilarious, and the level sounded really fun to play. That whole first segment with suicide-bomber Barbie and Robot Santa was great comic relief, leading up to the tragedy kinda thing at the end!

Zasalamel is cool!

...That is all. :bee:
I really tried to make Abyss a unique experience with the OHKO attacks, and I'll probably end up making the final boss in a similiar manner. I'm just happy he turned out so well.:bee:

I had a stroke of genius to implement that BITF comic into my SM, and I thought the comedy from it along with Robot Santa would help to lighten the load of the mass deaths, which it seems to of succeeded in doing.

I know, isn't he?

Thank you.:bee:

I just have one problem with the BBQ really, if you don't mind my criticism.

The important headers (especially the chapter headers) could really use an increase in size. Its a bit annoying to have to scroll through and find the little chapter headers when reading this thing.

Other than that, its great to say the least and a sure win for a super vote.
When I use the size tag, they don't do anything, at least not on the blog. Maybe it's just my computer. I'll put them in anyway.

i just releived something. the obvious best choice for who would last the longest is pokemon trainer. why? because pokemon switch has it so you aren't even on screen for a few seconds, allowing you to dodge several of abyss's attacks, granted you can play as all three pokemon good enough to do damage as all three.
Many of Abyss' attacks have little lag so you couldn't really predict it that well, and besides, the wonky random lag from the loading of the next character would probably end up screwing you over.

I just realized, you can rate blogs! *rates yours and Spade's BBQs five stars*
Sweet! *Rates yours and Spade's BBQs five stars*

Sorry for not commenting on this already, I forgot about that while bathing in HR's coliseum epicness, lulz. :lick:

Okay, first of all, I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the other ones, but only because I didn't like that Grinch-like plot around Christmas - even tho it had some great ideas (lmao at Bonkers in reindeer costume pulling a sled).

HOWEVER

I love the first part with the Halberd convos. And, the underwater stages completely made up for everything else. I <3 me some ocean stages (which my Chapter 11 will resolve around).

The boss was cool as well, but the cutscene with all characters being killed by him might of been a bit overkill (get it? lol).

It was a very great chapter, I really liked it - except that Christmas themed part - and I know it puts my Story Mode into shame even more, just like HR's gargantuan Chapter 5.
You didn't enjoy this chapter as much of the others? That's an eyebrow raiser. This chapter was suppossed to easily outclass the others.

Would you mind telling me specifically what you didn't like about the Christmas part? Was it just not that humorous to you?

Glad you liked the rest, sad it didn't make up for the Christmas though. Do you really think I'd just kill the characters off and cut their screen time off forever? I'm not K. Rool.:p They'll come back, albeit their main screen time has already occured.

Oh man, if Pain and Panic appear alongside him, you have just guaranteed yourself over 9000 cookies
and a super vote. Although you still have it :laugh:.
I'll do my best to make Hades' cutscenes quality.:bee:

MARLUXIA SHOULD BE IN HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAHHHHHH!

here he is------>http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6273998&postcount=7499
See the post below yours. Whining doesn't particularly help.

Stop spamming. Read that god**** first part of the OP:
Thanks for the help. I wish I could not be a sandbag and still be allowed to lash out at people.:p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
WHOA! That was insane! Seriously, probably my favourite chapter in here so far. The levels were all so unique... my personal favourite is the one where you have to make sure the Sultan doesn't escape, awesome use of Into Red Smoke for that one. They were ALL cool, though, even the ones you claimed would be bland.

And the final boss battle! I'm loving all the references to my moveset in there, half his attacks are translated from it! Sweeeeeet. All the characters were spot-on.

Favourite part: Jafar going to beat Jasmine over the head with his staff. Unintentionally (or maybe intentionally?) hilarious! Jafar's so abusive.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
I never liked the Grinch, that's the reason. ;P
Gotta watch the original video as a kid to enjoy it.;)

WHOA! That was insane! Seriously, probably my favourite chapter in here so far. The levels were all so unique... my personal favourite is the one where you have to make sure the Sultan doesn't escape, awesome use of Into Red Smoke for that one. They were ALL cool, though, even the ones you claimed would be bland.

And the final boss battle! I'm loving all the references to my moveset in there, half his attacks are translated from it! Sweeeeeet. All the characters were spot-on.

Favourite part: Jafar going to beat Jasmine over the head with his staff. Unintentionally (or maybe intentionally?) hilarious! Jafar's so abusive.
I was hoping you'd enjoy it especially, considering Jafar was practically the star and even Zant made a little cameo. Never really thought about it. . .But guess you're right. I didn't really have any completely generic levels in here. :p I was trying to make the best use I could of Jafar's moveset throughout the chapter, considering I actually remembered the majority of it. . .Albeit I looked it up again for the boss battle.:p

I didn't intend for that to be funny but rather brutal. . .Which apparantely made it funny.:laugh:

Glad you enjoyed it!:bee:

I gotta agree with K.Rool on this. I loved the use of Into Red Smoke in the killing Sultan level (very diabolical, by the way). Although, will Aladdin ever get Genie or Carpet?
I was trying to come up with unique level designs and was trying to go through a mini-version of the basic events of the main Aladdin movie with this chapter, so I had to have Jafar and Aladdin meet up in prison, so I decided to have Jafar try to kill the Sultan. And it all worked out even better then I hoped.:bee:

. . .Although I'm wondering if you even read the thing seeing Aladdin already did get the carpet.:dizzy:

When Aladdin shows up again he'll have the genie, Jafar was unable to take it with him in his mad dash to escape. (I probably should've put that in there. . .)

Thanks for reading. (Or at least skimming :p)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Excellent new chapter. It seems to be the start of a second part of the OPS. I like the Aladdin references and levels, especially the levels. The Cave of Wonders, Dungeon, Palace, and Streets are great settings for unique gameplay, which you put to full use. I am shocked how you guessed Iago's cracker move and put it to hilarious use. Snake Jafar was a nice boss, although I thought you'd use Genie Jafar instead, as he appeared more often in the Aladdin series. I have a boss moveset for him if you are interested. And speaking of genies, I can't wait to see the comedic reaction when Aladdin meets the Genie (who has one of the best Disney voice actors around...ROBIN WILLIAMS FTW). It seems that Jafar is also working for Master Hand. Can't wait for more!

BTW, FYI Zazu is a hornbill, not a buzzard.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Awesome chapter! It was very different from my Agrabah chapter, that's for sure. Though I couldn't help but lol at Garaa being debted in both of our Agrabahs, it's pretty much a no-brainer to include him in a sandy environment, yes?

The assasination level was indeed awesome. I also liked the Sandslash miniboss.

+9001 Super Vote points for including my fave Zelda boss. I also liked seeing Snake Jafar as a boss, partly because he was originally going to be my Agrabah boss. (I didn't use him because I wanted to have that Ashencroft vs Jafar duel at the end and I wanted both villians selectable)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Chapter 3: The Great Escape

We can see a very old looking underground dungeon, most of the cells contain nothing but rotted skeletons. Pipes can be seen overhead. Perhaps it’s part of some sort of sewer? Either way, these part of the sewers are very clearly abandoned, as there are mass cobwebs and bugs of all kinds going about the place. The camera cuts to a fat nose sniffing along the ground, following a spider. The spider hurries away as quickly as it can, but suddenly the figure attached to the nose chomps forward and eats the bug. He turns to face the camera and grimaces. GLUTTONY. He chuckles slightly and goes to eat another bug, but is then pulled by the ear by a figure off camera, letting out a cry of pain. The camera pans up to show LUST. She shakes her head and sighs. . .”You’ll get indigestion if you keep eating those things, Gluttony. . .”. Gluttony shrugs his shoulders. “What’s wrong with that? Then I get to eat everything AGAIN!”. Lust decides to give up on the lost cause and lets Gluttony go, who hastily goes over and eats the bug.

The camera cuts to Envy, Revolver Ocelot, Fatman, Psycho Mantis, and Wolf walking along some sewers, apparantely outside the main dungeon area, Envy leading the way. “So did you ever finds the bodies of Snake or Solidus?”. Revolver Ocelot rubs the back of his head. “Eheh. . .Sorry to say. We couldn’t find either of em. We did find Fortune’s corpse though.”. Envy rolls his eyes. “How did Fortune lose to him with that stupidly oversized gun again?”. Ocelot attempts to answer, but Psycho Mantis intervenes. “I’ve read Snake’s mind before. . .He’s an impressive man. He’s even unlocked (Item you’ve unlocked) in (game you’ve played on Wii)!”. Fatman’s eyes grow large. “Seriously?”. Psycho Mantis just nods while Envy rubs his chin. “Impressive. . .Anyway, we’ll have to track him down. Can’t let a guy with his talents run around freely. Any idea where he’s go, Ocelot?”. Ocelot shrugs. “Not a d*mn clue.”.

Envy kicks away a rat as he opens a door to a secret chamber of the sewers, this part looking much older and resembling the area where we saw Gluttony and Lust. “Go figure. I wouldn’t expect you to know, seeing you’re such great buddies, and all. Perhaps you could channel Liquid in your arm again and see if he knows?”. Ocelot twitches violentely. “Are you insane? I’m already fighting to keep control of my body as is!”. Envy chuckles. “Have it your way. Anyway, while we have no idea where Snake is, Solidus probably ran back to the space pirates, assuming he survived. Ocelot, O’Donnel, I want you to infiltrate the place and find him out. Wouldn’t hurt if you also assassinated their leader while you’re at it.”. Wolf growls lowly in annoyance. “I’m not doing anything until you show me my partner like you promised. You’ve yet to prove to me he’s even still alive.”. Envy chuckles yet again. “All in good time, O’Donnel. Have some patience. That’s exactly where we’re going.”. Wolf raises an eyebrow. “Really?”. Envy shrugs his shoulders. “Had to go here anyway to pick up some friends. May as well stop your whining while we’re here.”.

Wolf growls slightly again, but before he can say anything WRATH drops down in front of the group, who lets out a big smile, happy to see Envy. “You’re finally back! So you’ve got a job for me now? Huh, huh, huh?”. Wrath twitches slightly as he grin widens to unhealthy proportions. He’s clearly quite hyper. Fatman laughs (though sadly doesn’t grow fatter). “So you’re getting new recruits as early as in their childhood, huh? That’s rich!”. The camera cuts to Wrath twitching and grinning as Fatman continues. “Look at him. . .Heh heh. You’ve raised him well. He looks like he’s just dying to rip something apart.”. Envy rolls his eyes. “Don’t take him too seriously. He’s new. He doesn’t know the tricks of the trade.”. Wrath looks angry as Envy motions his group to come along, passing him up. Wrath comes up at Envy’s side as Envy continues to ignore him. “Hey, I’m right here, you stupid palm tree! Do you have a job for me or what?!?”. Envy twitches slightly at the palm tree comment. “Maybe I would’ve had something for you if you actually used your limited brain matter and respected your elders.”. This infuriates Wrath all the more, though before he can say anything Fatman interrupts, laughing as usual. “You’re one to talk. You’re plenty mature for your age, sure, but you’re far from a veteran yourself, ya know.”. Envy turns around to Fatman and twitches some more. “I thought I told you already. I’m 400 years old, d*mmit.”. “Whatever you say.”.

The camera cuts to Gluttony and Lust in the dungeon area. Gluttony is seen eating some more bugs, but he suddenly turns his head and starts sniffing rapidly. “. . .Several strange scents are coming. I haven’t smelled them before, Lust.”. Lust folds her arms. “There must be somebody you recognize with them. . .”. Gluttony sniffs some more. “Oh, yes! Envy and Wrath!”. He chuckles as Lust remains casual. “Nothing to take note of then. Envy’s just probably bringing some more prisoners or new recruits. The usual.”. Gluttony chuckles as Envy’s group comes in. Lust starts looking at her nails, bored and uninterested. “About time you came back. What did you do with the test subject?”. Envy smirks. “Don’t worry. I dropped him off to get his brain wiped. Anyway, I’ve got a job for you and your pet here (The camera cuts to Gluttony as looks up and starts paying attention then cuts back.). I’ve had Arsenal Gear outfitted with a new cover on the overhead to replace the Big Shell. . .Instead of a clean up facility, it’s an gigantic oil rigger. It’s at the Mute City bay. I want you to take it away from here, just in case anybody gets suspicious.”. Lust sighs. “How far do I have to take the thing?”. Envy shrugs. “Not too far. Say, Cinnabar Island?”. Lust reluctantly nods and motions for Gluttony to follow her. Before they leave, Envy nudges Fatman. “I want you to go with em, alright big guy?”. Fatman folds his arms in annoyance. “Seems like a waste of my talents, but whatever.”. Fatman skates after Gluttony and Lust into the distance.

Envy turns to Wolf and Ocelot. “Why are you still here? Aren’t you gonna go after Solidus and the space pirates like I asked?”. Wolf growls lowly again. “I want to see my partner, d*mmit!”. Envy chuckles. “Oh yeah, almost forgot. Let’s go check and see if he’s still alive, shall we?”. Envy motions the rest of his group to continue along with him deeper into the dungeon. Wrath goes to follow him along with the others, but Envy turns around and extends out his palm. “Where do you think you’re going, pip squeak? Your new “mission” is to guard the dungeon. Got it?”. Wrath grits his canine-like teeth. “Oh come on. . .Just because of that one stupid comment earlier?”. Envy nods. “You can go out with the adults when you can act like one.”. Envy pats Wrath on the head and chuckles as Wrath makes his hands into fists. “Why do you get to call all the shots? I wanna talk to father!”. Envy laughs. “You’re not gonna get anywhere fast with that attitude. Father dearest hates being disturbed, you know.”.

Envy goes on to continue with the others deeper into the dungeon. Wolf squints his eye in anger. “If my partner really is dead, I’ll rip those stones out of you that let you regenerate over and over and then tear you to shreds. You do know that?". Envy is completely casual about the situation. “You might not want to make such strong threats, O’Donnel. . .You’re only ever so slightly outnumbered here.”. Wolf reluctantly stops growling and Psycho Mantis chuckles. “You sure do have a lot of good friends, don’t you, Envy?”. Envy nods slightly. “Yeah. I’ve grown used to everyone being ready to backstab me at any time over 400 years.”. Envy turns to look at Mantis, but he’s no longer paying attention, trying to read Wolf’s mind. Wolf backhands him without turning around. “Can’t let you do that, Scarface.”. Psycho Mantis holds his gas mask in pain and mutters a curse under his breath, but then continues.

We can see the perspective of a prisoner as Envy’s group comes into his view. He comes up against the bars, placing his green scaly hands on them. The camera pans around to show us the identity of the prisoner. LEON. “I can’t believe you’re working with these people, O’Donnel. . .You filthy traitor. Andross had ordered us to take them down!”. Wolf growls. “You do know I’m doing all this just to get you out of here, right? Besides, who cares about Andross? He’s long dead. Besides, all he was was just another employer.”. Leon attempts to reply, but Envy hastily cuts him off, coming inbetween him and Wolf. “Now that you’ve had that touching reunion, can we move along now?”. Wolf sighs. “Fine. You just better keep him alive.”. Ocelot goes to leave, motioning Wolf to come along with him. “Come along, O’Donnel. We’re heading to the space pirate base.”. Wolf chuckles. “So long as I can take my wolfen.”.

Wolf and Ocelot go to leave, Psycho Mantis being the only person left at Envy’s side. Psycho Mantis leans against a wall. “Just you and me then, eh? I suppose I’m the leftover not note-worthy enough to be sent on another operation?”. Envy chuckles. “Without your powers, you’re hardly a mind reader. On the contrary, you’re the only one who I specifically need here. I’m gonna use that talent of yours to track down Snake.”. Psycho Mantis laughs. “Heh heh. Good, good. I regretted not having the chance to reunite with Snake back at the plant.”. Envy goes to leave with him, smirking. “I figured as much.”.

The camera cuts to Wrath, who looks bored as all hell, crouched on the ground and looking down, bored. The others pass by him on their way out, failing to so much as acknowledge his existence. Wrath slowly starts getting pissed after they’ve left and starts going into thought. “Father left Envy in charge. . .But there’s no way he’d tolerate him abusing his authority this much. Nobody else is here. . .I can go talk to him……..If I knew where he was.”. Wrath sighs, then gets up and goes into the dungeon area. “Just as well. I’ve been dying to explore this place for a good while anyway.”. Wrath gets up and runs towards the camera, smirking as he passes it.

Level 33: Abandoned Dungeon
Play as: Wrath
Stock: 2
Objective: Find Zasalamel!
Music: Metal Gear Solid 3 Main Theme

The first room is perfectly safe and innocent looking, being the part of the dungeon Wrath’s actually allowed in, though if you take your time here you’ll find a secret cache of trophies and what not. The rest of the dungeon isn’t particularly enemy heavy, having mostly large rats, spiders, and bats as enemies with the occasional skeleton. The main threat of the level is traps and platforming. For the grand finale, at the final part of the level you’ll have to wall jump up a shaft while spikes slowly come up from the bottom of the screen which do insane knockback, thus you have no room for error and have to race them to the top.

Brawl: Greed VS. Wrath
Stock: 1
Objective: Survive for 2 minutes!
Music: Encounter
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 33: Mute City Sewers
Play as: Greed, Leon
Objective: Escape the dungeon in 15 minutes!

Level 34: Mute City Alleys
Play as: Envy, Psycho Mantis
Objective: Capture the escaped prisoners!

Level 35: Club Dedede
Play as: King Dedede
Objective: Complete your big gay dance!
Music: King Dedede’s Theme
(Techno Remix)

Brawl: Kaptain Skurvy VS. Envy, Psycho Mantis
Objective: Blow the men down!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 36: Mute City Bank
Play as: Greed, Leon, The Joker
Stock: 3
Objective: Get to the vault!
(Techno Remix)

Level 37: Arkham Asylum
Play as: Envy, Psycho Mantis, The Joker
Objective: Bust out the Joker!
(Techno Remix)

Boss: The Scarecrow

Play as: Envy, Psycho Mantis, The Joker
Boss Stamina: 600
Music: Theme of Love
(Brawl)

Level 38: Space Pirate Base – Western Branch
Play as: Fox, Falco
Objective: Steal two Space Pirate ships!
(Techno Remix)

Level 39: Space Pirate Base – Eastern Branch
Play as: Samus
Objective: Blast your way to Ridley!
(Techno Remix)

Brawl: Solidus Snake VS. Fox, Falco
Objective: Prove your worth to the Space Pirates!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Boss: Ridley

Play as: Samus, Fox, Falco
(Brawl)

Brawl: Wolf, Revolver Ocelot, Wrath VS. Fox, Falco, Samus
Objective: Settle your old grudge!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Brawl: Elias VS. Kutlass
Objective: Stop the pirates from polluting the sea!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 40: Viridian Gym
Play as: Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu
Objective: Make your way to the gym leader!
(Techno Remix)

Boss: Giovanni

(Brawl)

Brawl: Team Rocket, Ekans VS. Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu
Objective: Capture Pikachu!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 41: Kanto Skies
Play as: Charizard
Objective: Save Pikachu from Team Rocket!
(Techno Remix)

Brawl: Missingno VS. Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu VS. Team Rocket, Ekans
Objective: $#@&*($#@&*()#@&*)(#$@&*)(
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 42: Blasting Off Again
Play as: Team Rocket, Ekans
Objective: Make a safe landing!
(Techno Remix)

Level 43: Seafoam Islands
Objective: Escape the Seafoam islands!
Music: Artic Abyss
(Remix)

Brawl: Articuno VS. Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu
Objective: Show out the intruders!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 44: Rusty Bucket Bay
Play as: Elias, Articuno
Objective: Clog up the oil leaks!
(Techno Remix)

Brawl: Lust VS. Elias
Objective: Snip the fairy’s wings!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 45: Frozen Bucket Bay
Play as: Gluttony, Fatman
Objective: Clog up the oil leaks with panels!
Music: Frozen Oil
(Fusion of Ice Cap Zone with Rusty Bucket Bay)

Level 46: Missingno Bait
Play as: Wrath
Objective: Lure the Missingnos to Arsenal Gear!

Brawl: Lust, Gluttony, Fatman VS. Missingno X 100
Objective: Defend the ship!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Brawl: Elias, Articuno VS. Missingno X 100
Objective: Protect the Seafoam Islands!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 47: Arsenal Gear (Flooded)
Play as: Greed, Wrath, Wolf, Leon, Revolver Ocelot, Snake, Kaptain Skurvy
Stock: 7
Objective: Get to the Control Room!

Level 48: Cinnabar Lab
Play as: Mewtwo
Objective: Destroy the lab!

Level 49: Pokemon Storage System
Play as: Missingno
Objective: Infect the Pokemon with Bad Egg disease!

Brawl: Megaman.EXE VS. Air Man
Objective: Defeat Air Man!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Brawl: Bass and Treble (No Treble) VS. Megaman.EXE
Objective: End your rivalry!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 50: Serebii.net
Play as: Megaman.EXE, Bass and Treble, Air Man
Objective: Escape the viruses and glitches!

Brawl: Missingno VS. Computer Virus
Objective: Become the strongest virus!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 51: Google
Play as: Megaman.EXE, Bass and Treble
Objective: Chase down Air Man!

Level 52: Smash Back Room (Back)
Play as: Heat Man, AI Colonel
Objective: Defend yourself from the anti virus programs!

Level 53: General Brawl Discussion
Play as: Metal Man
Objective: Let none into the back room!

Level 54: Smash Back Room
Play as: Bubble Man
Objective: Find the viruses in the back room!

Level 55: Smash Back Room
Play as: Bubble Man
Objective: Find the viruses in the back room!

Brawl: Bubble Man VS. Heat Man, AI Colonel
Objective: Eliminate the viruses!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Brawl: Missingno/Computer Virus VS. Metal Man, Bubble Man
Objective: Infect Smash World Forums!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Level 56: %&#*($#&*(@#$&)(*$#@*(
Play as: Bubble Man, Metal Man
Objective: Defend Smash World Forums!

Brawl: Air Man VS. Missingno/Computer Virus
Objective: Air Man will not die!
(Metal Gear Solid 4)

Boss: Mic_128

Play as: Megaman.EXE, Bass and Treble, Air Man, Bubble Man, Metal Man, Heat Man, AI Colonel, Computer Virus, Missingno
Stock: 9
(Brawl)

Gluttony is a moveset by MasterWarlord.

Wrath is a joint moveset between SirKibble and Baloo.

Lust is a moveset by MasterWarlord.

Leon is an abomination of a moveset by Marioandsonicguy.

Greed is a moveset by Kholdstare.

King Dedede is a brawl character.

Kaptain Skurvy is a moveset by BKupa666.

The Joker is a MYM 4 guest by MasterWarlord.

Falco is a brawl character.

Samus is a brawl character.

Elias is a moveset by SirKibble.

Pokemon Trainer is a brawl character.

Pikachu is a brawl character.

Team Rocket is a moveset by Junahu.

Ekans is a moveset by KingK.Rool.

Missingno is a moveset by MasterWarlord.

Articuno is a moveset by Jimnymebob.

Mewtwo is a melee character who should’ve been a brawl character.

Megaman.EXE is a moveset by Skylerocon.

Air Man is a moveset by Agidius.

Bass and Treble is a moveset by Hyper_Ridley.

Metal Man is a moveset by Plorf.

Bubble Man is a moveset by Agidius.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Yay, Marina got screentime.

I liked a lot of the ideas in this chapter, like the sultan poison part, the gold, and a few others.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Read through it now (with several times being interrupted by accursed customers and puppy-eyed coworkers).

Comments you want? Comments you shall get.

First of all, you said you weren't able to surpass Chapter 7's epicness for a long time. BAH! I laugh at you, fool, as this chapter easily is your best, and it is epic throughout the whole time. I believe that THIS is the chapter you won't be able to surpass in a long time, as I doubt you can get better than that.

I love how you implemented other universes (Gatomon, Persian+Ground Pokémon, Cactaur, Gaara) into the Aladdin theme so well, so kudos to you for that.

The stages are not dull at all - unique ideas with the Palace Dungeon, Assassinating the Sultan, Roofs of Agrabah, Invading Agrabah and the Cave of Wonders, and the "normal" stages being made interesting with the sand hazard and the sand storms and whatnot.

The plot is interesting, as well, and I like how all the characters change their alliances throughout the chapter. Even all the set battles and Brawls were all with interesting twists. I especially love Cactaur's against everyone battle... and you made the comedy resolving around the oddness of this character very great, too.

All in all, I am amazed, as I expected something not that great after you saying Chapter 7 was and will be your best. :laugh:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Uh, I don't see Doggy and Bear on there. Are they too much trouble to include at this point or something?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Another epic chapter. I especially like the Stallord boss battle.
I was uneasy with making Stallord, glad you managed to enjoy it.:)

Yay, Marina got screentime.

I liked a lot of the ideas in this chapter, like the sultan poison part, the gold, and a few others.
I didn't know that much about the character, so I decided to emphasize on the shaking and make a Wario Land: Shake It parody.:p

Read through it now (with several times being interrupted by accursed customers and puppy-eyed coworkers).

Comments you want? Comments you shall get.

First of all, you said you weren't able to surpass Chapter 7's epicness for a long time. BAH! I laugh at you, fool, as this chapter easily is your best, and it is epic throughout the whole time. I believe that THIS is the chapter you won't be able to surpass in a long time, as I doubt you can get better than that.

I love how you implemented other universes (Gatomon, Persian+Ground Pokémon, Cactaur, Gaara) into the Aladdin theme so well, so kudos to you for that.

The stages are not dull at all - unique ideas with the Palace Dungeon, Assassinating the Sultan, Roofs of Agrabah, Invading Agrabah and the Cave of Wonders, and the "normal" stages being made interesting with the sand hazard and the sand storms and whatnot.

The plot is interesting, as well, and I like how all the characters change their alliances throughout the chapter. Even all the set battles and Brawls were all with interesting twists. I especially love Cactaur's against everyone battle... and you made the comedy resolving around the oddness of this character very great, too.

All in all, I am amazed, as I expected something not that great after you saying Chapter 7 was and will be your best. :laugh:
Thanks for managing to read my massive chapter while at work and dealing with all that stuff.:p

Glad you liked it so much!:bee: Looks like this chapter turned out far better then I expected it to. On Cactaur though, you've gotta give yourself some credit. I ultimately based my characterization off of yours.:p

I put a good amount of time into making the gameplay interesting this chapter, and it looked like it really payed off. Didn't hurt the cutscenes were decently interesting too. I just hope the chapters after this can at least slightly live up to chapter 7 and 8.

Glad you enjoyed and thanks again!:bee:

Uh, I don't see Doggy and Bear on there. Are they too much trouble to include at this point or something?
Sorry about that. I already included every single one of your other movesets and I had to make some cuts of characters I couldn't implement that well to add in a couple more movesets without going beyond 135.:ohwell:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Best chapter yet. Here's some things I loved:
-Ganondorf, Zant, Vaati, and Shadow Beast being in it
-Shadow Beast ****** Midna
-Cave of Ordeals
-Cinderblock Boss
-Zelda bosses
-The bit about Jafar and the Heart Container

The Spinner levels were genious.

The flying sword dragons are called Aeralfos. Like animated skeletons have the prefix "Stal", reptilian enemies with swords have the suffix "alfos". Stalfos is an animated skelton with a sword.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
WWWHHHEEEE!!!!!

3 of my movesets are in this chapter =D!!!

Really cool chapter MasterWarlord! I like how Sagi fights the evil inside them, and how they team up with Ike!!! Yayy!!! Seriously, this chapter is wicked!!! :bee:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Great chapter! The army levels really lend to unique gameplay. However, where was Midna seen before? Her name isn't bolded anywhere...

half_silver28

Smash Ace
nice chapter MW. I can't wait for Midna to get out of that cage & get her power back. & loved the whole part with the zelda villains & kawasaki :bee:

also, are you planning to include Spyro's Ripto boss? I don't know if u saw my post in the thread, but he is finished ~

Top Bottom