• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness- The Final Matt Madness (Pass the Torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octave

Smash Ace
Yes Octave, we can Link ditto. I'm probably a bit rusty due to 2 years of not going to tournies, but I can dust off the ol' master sword. $1 MM or something like that?
Sounds good to me. I'll be in a bright yellow :pikachu: shirt and using some dual-hooded ******ry on-screen.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Dazwa and Mafia beat KoreanDJ and Elen

also I think falco is ****ing dumb and I"m going to start maining link starting with this tourny

Aber

Smash Journeyman
MDZ post some updates if you get a chance.....Pretty tight I couldn't make it lol.....oh well

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...Krazyjones still plays this game? Hope he goes to Apex even if only for the lols.

Wish I was there. Also who is KDJ using?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I'm absolutely beat... Got 2 hours of sleep before the tournament. I'm really sorry about it running so late guys, but thank you all for staying and not saying anything about the running time (to my face, at least..)
I'll have the results up tonight.

Octave

Smash Ace
Matt will post it most likely, he said he'd only gotten two hours of sleep before the tournament and then it went to 1AM so cut him some slack guys.

strawhats

Smash Master
kdj, thorn, darc i think

how long does it take for the results thread to be posted? and i need to subscribe to whoever is uploading the youtube videos.
assuming those results are right, good **** Dan. Getting ready for Apex with that sheik/marth/fox.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
This tourney was ****ing long nice seeing everyone though real *****s @ crush i got tossed around on the recording setup up to against mafia,awesome,banks,thorn real hype friendlies that gets hopefullly uploaded Kdj vs thorn winnerfinalls was nutz shoutouts to Matt and alex you know what it is niggz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom