• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness- The Final Matt Madness (Pass the Torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I just realized that I should probably start working on my Melee if I'm gonna come here. I decided to attend as soon as I heard that Project M was gonna be here, but I doubt that I could spend a whole day in a room full of Melee and resist playing it, even in the presence of Melee 2.

Plus that whole, you know, bracket...

crush

Smash Master
Brookman is like a normal fox that just uses up-b to grab ledges a lot and has a little hipster touch where he uses back throw because u throw is too mainstream

:phone:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Crush falcon ditto MM?

So we've got

Banks
Bolt
Pimpfish
Spife
M.Z
Ryu
MacD

ahh **** it if you're here we're money matching basically.

Skler

Smash Master
Hey...anybody going near Madbury on their way to this? I could really use a ride.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Maine. I'm right next to the highway you take. <3

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
Hey...anybody going near Madbury on their way to this? I could really use a ride.

Yeah, I'm looking at you, Maine. I'm right next to the highway you take. <3
I know the car I'm in is full, I would see if trevor is driving down if so he will most likely have an open spot for you.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys just a reminder to bring set ups -- TVs and cubes are always needed.
And if you're bringing a recording set up let me know you have it at the venue. I'll be bringing a 500gb external drive.

I just realized that I should probably start working on my Melee if I'm gonna come here. I decided to attend as soon as I heard that Project M was gonna be here, but I doubt that I could spend a whole day in a room full of Melee and resist playing it, even in the presence of Melee 2.

Plus that whole, you know, bracket...
Project M is going to be here? News to me...

Skler

Smash Master
Well it appears I am screwed. The car I was supposed to be going in got totaled. >.<
Ask some other mainers!

Yes Octave, we can Link ditto. I'm probably a bit rusty due to 2 years of not going to tournies, but I can dust off the ol' master sword. $1 MM or something like that?

Banks

Smash Hero
There is no other Mainers around here. We are essentially screwed. :/
what do you mean? 7 people from maine aside from me are going to this that i know of lol

people from maine generally place quite well at these mass tournaments

Skler

Smash Master
Larx, today may be your lucky day as I may need a teammate.

I mean, who wouldn't want a really rusty Skler as their partner?

Edit: Banks, who are these "golden boys" and when did they start playing? They sound made up. Did you make up a crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom