• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness- The Final Matt Madness (Pass the Torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
im trying so hard to get off work this sat. i will try to bring 2 setups if i can go.

Neji

Smash Cadet
Ask Banks. Also, if you can get to Madbury NH (really close to the border of Maine) I could drive you.
I'm paying my best friend to drive me and my other best friend. First tournament for the both of us. We're hella hyped over it. =D

Thank you for the offer though. :) I look forward to seeing you there and possibly playing! :reverse::cool:

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I'd mm people if I wasn't so sure I'm no longer good. Haven't even touched a GC controller in almost a year :(
haha you're still gunna dominate these katz

trust me .. remember you're THE SKLER

The one who beat Cort in tourny

The one who took a game off KDJ in his prime

The one who made it to POund 3 bracket and left bcuz wouldve embarrassed more fools

The one who invented Link

The one who stole my heart the moment I heard "Skrrraaa- GAME!"

Thats who you are

NH baby

TheMorgue

Smash Cadet
I'm mad pumped for this event looks like alot of older faces will be there and like always be prepared for the MAINE TRAIN.

.=(Larx)=.

Smash Cadet
I'm planning on going to this event. It will be the first tournament of my life, so I'm stoked!
:phone:
Who are you? and what part of maine?
I'm mad pumped for this event looks like alot of older faces will be there and like always be prepared for the MAINE TRAIN.
you know what the transportation is looking like?

Neji

Smash Cadet
I'll have to talk to my friend who is driving us. He doesn't even play smash, he is just driving me because I asked him too. So if it is okay with him and you are in between us and Game Underground I think it will be a yes.

Where do you live?

Spife

Smash Master
I just have one question...DO YOU **** HARD? NOT SO HARD? OR REAL HARD???

@ crush: do you know where I can buy that clear pepsi?

bolt.

Smash Ace
OMG OMG OMG melee! So hyped!
Aber isn't going to this anymore. ;_; That guy is getting hella good too.

crush

Smash Master
I'll have to talk to my friend who is driving us. He doesn't even play smash, he is just driving me because I asked him too. So if it is okay with him and you are in between us and Game Underground I think it will be a yes.

Where do you live?
I live on 1337 leet street soviet Russia but im taking an underwater train to jorge bushes house and ill be there at exactly 13:37 EST if you can pick me up

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom