• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness Ranking Battle +$250 to singles pot!

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Liking the ELO rating system, good idea.

I'm basically confirmed for this. Matt, want any help running things, or should I actually enter?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Okay. So next weekend. Making a special place on my calender and my heart to come to this. Cause you all love me, I'm like that slow *** cousin on christmas. You all adore me, even if I play that weird game and don't know how to tie my own shoes.

Spife

Smash Master
;-; I have work that day (till 3) I'll see waht I can do but I don't know if I can make it in time to start.

Spife

Smash Master
Agreed, I wanted to stay east, I gotta talk to my job though and be like "shiiiiiiiit"

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Hey I'm definitley looking to go to this but do not want to miss the packers game on Saturday night.....Anyone know if there is going to be a tv with cable there....or a restaurant or bar near by that would be showing the game?? thanks to anyone who can answer this

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
I will be there, and I'm seeing if my young pal Puckgood is able to come with me. Either way, SIGN ME UP, and I can bring a FULL SET UP, if it helps. I also might record some matches on my crappy video camera, if no one minds... ^_^ My goal is to go to atleast 2 tournaments a year, and this one is perfect; I mean a NEW ENGLAND RANKING BATTLE?!? How much better can it get?

Skler

Smash Master
I'm coming to this.

First tournament in like, 8 months.

Get ready for some mother****ing Link, because ****'s about to get real.

Also, why are there no teams? That's where me and Pine show that we're the best team in the region!

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I think Irish Mafia is going for the more contemporary style. You know, the contemporary art that isn't art.

Edit: Got out at 12, probably will show up.

Top Bottom