• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness MINI: Weekly Smashfest (dates in first post!)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omg, if you go, bring my charger please,
**** ruined my amazing post count

Prawn

Smash Master
So I know this might be way late or whatever but like, a few weeks ago I'm pretty sure I left my IPod at Game Universe, I didn't realize till now because I hadn't touched my setup bag :(

If anyone found anything it'd be so great if you could let me know, its a black ipod classic 120 GB(I think might be 180) with a bunch of crazy awesome music on it :O

**** thats on that could prove its mine, um, Fugazi, American Nightmare, Brand New, Bright eyes,

I could name others i spose. but yeah i know its prolly gone forever and it sucks :(

Lasker

Smash Rookie
So are these smash fests are every Tuesday? I'm new to this, but Ill I have to bring if I wanted to play, Is 5 dollars and a controller? I'm interested in playing melee. Friend and I might make the trip one of these Tuesdays.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
The tuesday smashfests ave probably gotten smaller, but I don't know for sure. But yes, if you want to play, $5 and a controller. You can check the first post for dates, I try to keep it updated.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Sry for double posting but there will be fight nights this tuesday and friday. If anybody is interested GU is having a midnight release for Tekken 6 tomorrow.

Just so everybody knows this might be the last week GU is open so after this week there might not be any GU.

Foufy

Smash Apprentice
im going tomorrow with 2 friends.

anyone else going / do we have any idea how many total are coming?

Top Bottom