• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 5A: Road to Apex - NESS Circuit Championship - $100 added to pot

unknownforce

Smash Lord
I want to provide commentary too. I've never had the chance to do it. I could provide old school commentary, but I'm assuming players won't want me giving too much insight into their play styles over a livestream?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
If anyone is passing through hartford with a spot in their car I'd like to go. PM me if its possible. (will pay for gas, etc)

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Nah I might have family plans this weekend. Was pretty upset about losing at the time, but looking back losing to banks and mattdotzeb isn't even all that bad

I did get outplaced by crush though so better go kill myself now

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I might head down there. I will most likely miss teams but I will make it to Singles.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
Seems like it will be. I hope you can find a way here.

awesome. i dont think we've ever teamed twice in a row lol
also dont count me out for defeating th0rn.. im getting close! kdj isn't the only hope
forgive me for my ignorance

I hope you win this ****

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
could someone give me a ride to and from framingham station? i think it's pretty close to the venue?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
framingham station is about a mile or 2 from the venue. call kevin or myself about 15 minutes before you get there and we'll find you a ride.

Hax

Smash Champion
is there an OOR bonus for this?

can't remember if it was this tournament that had it

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
i don't think there is an oor bonus, but there should be some extra prize money from the rest of the circuit

Top Bottom