• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 15: The worst TO ever! PC Approved - April 18 and 19 - Framingham, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
I think I might be able to MM some peeps at this (AKA give out free money), assuming all my random MM's around school pay off.

Also, someone play with me so I can train for this, I haven't played someone new/good since MM12 and I wants moar.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
:( @ Tom

You should just show than man. There'll be a brawl set up or two(I'm assuming Spife alone will more than cover Melee so my set up will be mostly Brawl/64. @ Wigz

So, about all that training talk before... yeah... @ Roman

Spife

Smash Master
yea money match me too ken2.

spife - r u ever gonna put up any videos...
tomorrow I'll start
The last 3 nights I've bene planning on doing stuff and instead I procastinate on stuff I need to do till like 12 -__-

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah me and my boys from ri r defentily coming if its all melee im the next ken so wacth out the name is Ryu cloud holla
You better put your money where your month is Mr. three post wonder, or otherwise you'll have an empty wallet before the tourney even starts.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
:O happy bday matt?

didn't know it was your bday

bday

bday

murtday

sorry i couldn't come, lame sheeeeet.

family emergencies are uhh... ****ty.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
KevinM ill MM u in brawl ....

u can only play bottomtier though .... no im jk i dont MM in brawl X)

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah it's fairly close. Someone will pick you up.

Also, wow I can't ****ing believe this.
<_< Someone jacked a game from me last night. Took it out of my DS in the bathroom.
Had smashers over until late-o-clock and I just go to play it and it's gone.
That's ****ing gay.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
the smash community is turning into a theft community

.... whatever happened to love of the game?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
KDJ, Nito, Mango, Andrew, Kyu Puff, Roman, Spife, Zoso, KevinM, Variola, and Parlnock.
I know all you guys
The only ones I didn't know were the two guys who showed up a couple minutes before KDJ.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

D:

didn't you have like a bunch of people come yesterday too? after we left?
No, my mom didn't leave meaning I couldn't quite sneak that many people in with her there.
Besides, even if they did, I noticed it was gone about 20 minutes after you guys left.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I will be showing up to this tourney only because I didn't get to run melee at my TGA tourney. I will see you all there.

Oh by the way I can't say this enough thx Cobra for helping me out at the tourney.

Spife

Smash Master
MattDotZeb, I remember looking at your DS at one point and it was in there (I think it was early Friday or later Saturday). Sorry to hear that man, I wish I took it so I could give it back :D

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sure, kevin.

$5 vs my Fox? :D
Yeah sounds hot man.

Kevin I will MM like... your ganon?
LOL K one darrah

Yeah it's fairly close. Someone will pick you up.

Also, wow I can't ****ing believe this.
<_< Someone jacked a game from me last night. Took it out of my DS in the bathroom.
Had smashers over until late-o-clock and I just go to play it and it's gone.
That's ****ing gay.
Matt I'm not gonna lie that really really sucks.
Plus we didn't play so I'm doubly mad at that smashfest.
Jay kay it was fun

but still that realy sucks.

meatpopsicle

Smash Apprentice
i really really want to come to this so bad. i've gotten A LOT better recently. i'm sure everyone who still plays melee is constantly getting better, but i want to test my skillz and see how i compare and meet the faithful individuals who love melee as much as i do.

i always say i'm gonna go but it's just that i always have so many commitments like papers and exams, going to massachusetts from providence is a whole day's commitment in itself, not even including practicing the days beforehand. does anyone know about how long it would take to get from providence to framingham? i will seriously make some time to be able to go, i'm sure it would pay off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom