• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARVEL Mafia - Over - Tomjester wins! - Inactivity abandoned

smashman90

Smash Lord
^Having a lover's quarrel, aren't we? :laugh:

If I was mafia why would I have spent all day yesterday attacking <3, when I would have known that his death would result in a mafia's death too? Hell, if the vig did kill <3 as we suspect then i think it would be fair to say that it was mostly due to my influence considering I was pretty much the only person attacking him.
Maybe Kevin didn't know that <3 was his lover(God, that sounded weird). He most likely knew the character but maybe he didn't know who was playing her. And if he didn't know <3 was the doctor/lover, then you (assuming you are mafia) didn't know it either.

You guys all know im an ***, and while I still find it incredibly funny it has put me in a difficult position. Everyone's opinion of me makes it very difficult to present suspicions. I always joke about how perfect my "gut" is but, while not perfect, I am right far more often than random guessing would allow, in fact I would say that my accuracy rating is somewhere around 70%, but as soon as I present my ideas to the group it seems almost as though everyone discounts my suspicions as doubtlessly incorrect and makes it much more difficult for me to present evidence I discover against said person later on, and in some cases (SPM2, Tomafia) gets me lynched due to the pressure the mafia responsively puts on me.
This doesn't sound like the Spam_Master I know, reveal yourself demon! The power of Christ compels you! *Tosses holy water onto Spam*

*Ahem* We know that you can be an *** and that kinda makes it hard for us to trust you. So in a way, you kinda brought this onto yourself.

I am not gonna vote on Spam just yet. But I might later on if more evidence presents itself that further proves that Spam maybe a mafiaoso.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Surprisingly, I actually find spam_master's argument somewhat compelling. It's a pretty weird feeling.

Suffice it to say that if I had placed a vote on spam, it'd probably be off now.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Also

Maybe Kevin didn't know that <3 was his lover(God, that sounded weird). He most likely knew the character but maybe he didn't know who was playing her. And if he didn't know <3 was the doctor/lover, then you (assuming you are mafia) didn't know it either.

I am not gonna vote on Spam just yet. But I might later on if more evidence presents itself that further proves that Spam maybe a mafiaoso.
But, see there is the thing. Nobody has presented any evidence for me being mafia. So far the only thing presented by the group as for a reason for voting for me (me accusing <3 who turned out to be town), was presented by me!

In fact lets say that your scenario is a possibility, which it is, and lets give it a percentage, for the sake of argument let's say 70%, then that means there is a 30% chance the mafia knew killing <3 would kill one of their own. Which means that I am 30% less likely to be mafia than anyone else who had no evidence presented against them, if we only take into account presented evidence. (I know there are other factors, but this is just to illustrate how both scenarios merely decreases my chances of being mafia)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm replacing Lance. Now I have to go back and read everything so far, bleh.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
This day is obviously not ending, so can we just kill Spam_master and talk about it later?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'd rather keep my vote on smashman (pikachunoob). Id hate to punish smash for scummy play from pika, but scum is hard to remove off objects.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I honestly hold the opinion that we're going to end up killing you anyways, and because you play scummy all the time it's impossible to know if you're scummy or not. Killing you would remove it, progress the day to night, and give more information. I mean really, this game is going nowhere.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
But, the fact remains. There is absolutely no evidence against me. At least when I go by a gut feeling I mention what made them feel i was scummy. What have I done this game that is scummy?

Everyone that has voted against me has presented no evidence whatsoever. Anybody voting with no evidence is ridiculously scummy, why the **** don't you bother them. I went so far as to even produce evidence against myself and then prove i illogical.

While I have played what you call "scummy"(which is fundamentally different from "*******" and I think your confusing the two) in other games. I have in no way played scummy this game, whatsoever.

Let me rerun my vote record: pikachu votes me for no reason, smashman sees pikachu's vote thinks it's for a reason and votes for me, you vote for me. If I wasnt so sure your town I would be calling mafia conspiracy right now.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Sorry for double posting.

You lied you haxxor! XD But seriously, I just checked this thread and I found no votes on you from Pika and I only voted on your gut(not you spam, just your gut) because your gut is evil and cannot be trusted.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Everyone that has voted against me has presented no evidence whatsoever. Anybody voting with no evidence is ridiculously scummy, why the **** don't you bother them. I went so far as to even produce evidence against myself and then prove i illogical.
Considering it was D1, it doesnt matter much because little information is provided/available. (Unless it starts at night, then it's up to the PRs to report)

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Sry smash I thought you had voted for me, because I lumped in you in the group of people who where suspicious of me with no evidence. My mistake. Also, my gut is statisticly better than 50% accurate.

Also, handorin. I'm talking about the people voting for me right now, on day 3! If this was a random lynch on day one or a day two with little evidence I could understand. But, a mafia has already been killed, and his death (to an extent explained earlier) makes me even less likely to be mafia than the average person who has no evidence against them.

Their voting is outrageous and unfounded, it is simply based on a meta-game stereotype that I will behave scummy. a notion I am trying to dispel after the debacle that was tomafia.

Eor, who is a good player and knows what he is doing should be better than this, and smashman as well (though he has not voted, he has helped to extend the notion that I have been behaving scummy).

spam_master

Smash Rookie
BTW, why would you blame puerto ricans on day two? I must have really misinterpreted your abbreviation.

smashman90

Smash Lord
Sry smash I thought you had voted for me, because I lumped in you in the group of people who where suspicious of me with no evidence. My mistake. Also, my gut is statisticly better than 50% accurate.
S'alright, we all make mistakes.

Eor, who is a good player and knows what he is doing should be better than this, and smashman as well (though he has not voted, he has helped to extend the notion that I have been behaving scummy).
Yeah, I kinda hate being a replacement as it can be kinda difficult to get into the game so it makes me suck in mafia games but I love mafia games and my love for mafia games is greater than my hate for being a replacement. That and pika ****ed me over by acting scummy which pretty much puts me on everybody's radar, so I am just trying to be careful in who I vote for.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm bored so I'll be honest, me and Spam_Master are both town. My role tells me this. My role also tells me I have to kill him to win.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I think Eor might be lying and actually be a lyncher going after spam master. Which also means that he might win the game if spam master died.

Though I have my doubts about it, since it'd be the lamest thing ever.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hmm. If he really is lyncher and wins, it doesnt really matter I guess. Tom already won.
Hmmm. I'll debate on whether to hammer. I'd rather not, but I dont want a NL to happen.

I thought I had a vote on smashman as well.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Fine, **** it. I'd rather claim and hope im protected.

I'm spiderman, the cop. (why spiderman is the cop I have no idea).

First night I investigated eor, who is eddie brock aslo known as venom, but is working for shield and is town aligned. (and since he is venom he might have to lynch me but you guys shouldn't)

And, the second night after accusing <3 i investigated him, but he died.

It annoys me how close i am to be lynched with absolutely no evidence being presented.

Also, there is a good chance that whoever hammers, especially if its for no reason other than they dont like my claim, is mafia. It would be very easy to eleminate the cop at this point with a quick thoughtless hammer.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Perhaps you arnt a true cop, but just one who finds guilty on green goblin, or others from the spiderman universe? More info kplzthx.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
He's not a cop at all. I investigated two people to try and find him, and this is his role

"You are Peter Parker, best known as the friendly neighborhood Spiderman. Your innate sense of justice and high morals (despite your short stint as symbiote spidey... and atrocious dancing) have left you in high regard with other heroes. Be careful, however, as you might have dragged enemies here. You are town aligned, and win if the town finds and kills all the mafia."

spam_master

Smash Rookie
eor, can't you just fufill your win condition later?

With that lie I know that you have to kill me in order to win, but your pro-town. Your not really playing in the towns favor though, and i guess i could always be a false cop and not know it.

Vote:eor

Also, i suspect that he has the power to investigate one person a night to see if they are peter parker, not what their role is. Until, of course, he kills me.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Who was the other person you investigated, Eor?
Virgy, his role was this

"You are Frank Castle, better known as The Punisher. Your rogue agent tendencies have left you rather isolated from other heroes, but you've been sneaking around in a ski mask in order to protect your fellow heroes, and so you can kill one person a night. You are town aligned and win if the town kills all the mafia."

Top Bottom