• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARVEL Mafia - Over - Tomjester wins! - Inactivity abandoned

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Think about my comments as a whole today and I think you'll get what i meant when i said I trusted eor. Also, I'm the guys who got down to the final 3 as an independent, if i was mafia I wouldn't be giving tells on day two.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
"Well, you guys didn't disappoint. You let two people die.

Now that's more like it."

The lights illuminate two chairs in the center of the room. On each chair there is an action figure.

The Punisher (vigilante) - Virgilijus
Sue Storm, the Invisible Woman (Doctor) - <3

Upon seeing the action figure of Sue, a sobbing cry pierces the room.

"Noooooooo!"

The lights focus on an enraged Mr. Fantastic as attempts to break free of his hold by stretching. The more he attempts the use his power, the higher amount of voltage is applied to his body.

"Ah ah ah, I borrowed this technology from S.H.I.E.L.D. The electricity pumping through your body comes courtesy of Thor's hammer!"

"You freak! Where is she?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

A final scream echoes in the room as Mr. Fantastic goes limp.

"Three people."

Final death count: 3

KevinM - Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) - Mafia lover
<3 - Sue Storm (Doctor) - Town lover
Virgilijus - The Punisher (Vigilante) - Town aligned

Day 3 begins. With 9 alive, it will take 5 to lynch.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I feel the KevinM/<3 connection was important. I just cant tell what happened and how it is related.

I think it is obvious the mafia killed virg to get his role out of the way.

Either <3 or KevinM was a mason leader and tried to recruit a mafia and killed both of them or it was a cult and Virg shot the leader, killing both of them. I guess it's also possible the lover connection killed one if the other died.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I feel the KevinM/<3 connection was important. I just cant tell what happened and how it is related.

My theory:
I think it is obvious the mafia killed virg to get his role out of the way.

Either <3 or KevinM was a mason leader and tried to recruit a mafia and killed both of them or it was a cult and Virg shot the leader, killing both of them. I guess it's also possible the lover connection killed one if the other died. I think it more likely that Virg shot one though.

If it was indeed a lover connection, and not a mason recruit mafia, hopefully there is another mason out there still living.
Fixed my last message. Any thoughts?

smashman90

Smash Lord
WTF? Mr. Fantastic is Mafia? Now this is getting crazy. I am glad that we lost a mafia member, but I am mad that we lost two important roles in the process. And I bet I know how it happened, Virg targeted <3 as he was one of Virg's choices and the Mafia targeted Virg. <3 must've protected somebody else since Virg was killed. When <3 got killed, Mr. Fantastic (Kevin) must've have some role restriction where if Sue dies, he dies. I highly doubt it was anything like Masons. And I think I may have figured out Spam's hint.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I don't understand it, you both feel there are reasons to vote for possible scum so instead we'd vote for the townie. I say go for the possible scum getting no information off of day 1 seems like kind of a waste.

also

FoS Mr Lombardi
This was after Lance and I voted Tom but both showed interest in voting Mr. L and Pikachun00b. As such, I believe Smashman and Lance are not mafia.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
*cough*...I should....have killed...*cough*

*Returns to Heaven, which is filled with tacos and Batman the Animated Series on movie theatre screens.*

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
*cough* are you serious Spammaster, I didn't even talk to KevinM*cough*

*Returns to heaven where spam_master doesn't know everything*

stupid spam master.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Vote: Spam_Master

It's because he's mafia and gets a thrill from lying to our faces, just like how he was entertained during Mafia Mafia knowing that we were all mafia lying to each other. By unidentified influence, he means that he told KevinM not to talk with <3.

Plus, it's spam_master. Let's just get this over with.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Actually, if we're going to be inactive we might as well lynch someone whose going to get lynched anyways

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I didn't mean to post so soon :(

That post was suppose to have a smashman joke in it, but it wouldn't be funny as a seperate post, so I'm just letting you all know the intent of it and hope that you'll still think well of me

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I wanted to reread the thread before I posted but I also don't want to get replaced. But I don't think we should actually lynch spam_master unless someone else claims cop.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Personally, although I think spam_master is the most suspicious player at this point, I don't feel comfortable voting for him.

I don't feel like his actions have contributed anything to the town, and have only served to confuse our discussion. He's also made a few odd statements, here and there. What I can't tell is if this is because he's a mafioso, or if it's just typical spam_master. I suppose time will tell.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Until we have something better, I'd go with spam.

Vote: Spam_Master

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Listen guys, why don't we look at who backed up the confirmed mafia????

And, eor dude. You know better, We have better suspects than me, mainly because nobody has presented ANY evidence against me. The only reason your voting for me is because lance voted for me at the top of the page, and he only did that becasue he was just looking for someone to vote on.

If I was mafia why would I have spent all day yesterday attacking <3, when I would have known that his death would result in a mafia's death too? Hell, if the vig did kill <3 as we suspect then i think it would be fair to say that it was mostly due to my influence considering I was pretty much the only person attacking him.

You guys all know im an ***, and while I still find it incredibly funny it has put me in a difficult position. Everyone's opinion of me makes it very difficult to present suspicions. I always joke about how perfect my "gut" is but, while not perfect, I am right far more often than random guessing would allow, in fact I would say that my accuracy rating is somewhere around 70%, but as soon as I present my ideas to the group it seems almost as though everyone discounts my suspicions as doubtlessly incorrect and makes it much more difficult for me to present evidence I discover against said person later on, and in some cases (SPM2, Tomafia) gets me lynched due to the pressure the mafia responsively puts on me.

Many of you have noticed that in both games I have been noticeably quite. Thsi is because I have actively chosen to not announce any of my supicions or opinions until I feel I have an overwhelming burden of evidence against those I suspect.

Top Bottom