• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARVEL Mafia - Over - Tomjester wins! - Inactivity abandoned

smashman90

Smash Lord
Alright, so we got about 8 people left and we only know the characters of two of them (me and spam). Out of these 8 people, about 2 or 3 of them are mafia. So we really need to lynch a mafia person and I would also suggest prodding some of the inactives. So who do you guys suggest we should investigate?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
oh well, I'd appeal but I lost interest. I was going to roleclaim in a little anyways and just say "do it because you like me." Games I've played before have always allowed quotes from PMs if you don't use the forum quote, since it'd be impossible to tell if you forged it or not, but now I see that you changed that rule to any attempt at quoting. Have fun

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
So 8 people left.

If anybody else has an insta-win role, just tell us so we can get it out of the way.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
Ok, well im just gonna assume that at least one of the people voting for me is mafia so,

Vote:Marshigio

Especially because he clearly saw what happened and still hasn't unvoted.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
There was a deadline? I say give it a week, lots of people are busy with school I'd imagine.

Spam, why are you suspicious of me? Assuming you still are.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
I haven't had time to review, moving in too college and all. it's gonna be rather time intensive too look back, but for some reason I had you in my mildly suspicious column and cant remember why.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
DO we all just wanna give up on this? I mean, the game has technically already been won anyway, but if all you guys come out of nowhere I'll still play.

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I think I'm going to call it over, since nobody is playing. Tom and I talked it over and he's already canceled his game. That was the huge problem with having more than 1 active mafia game and was why I was angry that the rule was broken in the first place. There was a set amount of time that people were supposed to wait (midway through the current active mafia game) before starting and joining a new one.

This problem needs to be addressed before any further games can be played.

So, with that being said, MARVEL Mafia is officially over. Congratulations to Tom for winning.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think I'm going to call it over, since nobody is playing. Tom and I talked it over and he's already canceled his game. That was the huge problem with having more than 1 active mafia game and was why I was angry that the rule was broken in the first place. There was a set amount of time that people were supposed to wait (midway through the current active mafia game) before starting and joining a new one.

This problem needs to be addressed before any further games can be played.

So, with that being said, MARVEL Mafia is officially over. Congratulations to Tom for winning.
Send KiKi a PM mentioning how the Forum Games doesn't have a moderator. I'm sure he's aware of it, but it is the forum games

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I was the cop and investigated Mediocre night 1. Then tmw_redcell night 2, but was waiting to investigate more before making a case.

I think I investigated BreakWing night 3.

Top Bottom