• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth player finder

flaco

The Terminator
Well anybody from Springfield Mass am looking for a challenge so pm me or contact me on msn or yahoo or aim,the adrees is on my profile.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Dark Sonic
Marth
Orlando FL
Depends how big. The bigger it is the longer I'll travel. Max of 6 hours

How do I delete my posts? I accidently double posted I see edit and quote but no delete function.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Unsung Master
Naples, FL
Marth, Roy sometimes if casual play
1-4, depending on location, conveniance, and importance

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS PLEASE

please don't read this!
In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videosi dont believe this **** but wateva *****ES

Keta

Smash Journeyman
What the hell is wrong with you? lmao

In 1945,a young girl named katu lata kulu came over to America in a grey boat from Africa. A mysterious man killed her by cutting the word "LATUALATUKA" into her back. now that you have read this measge she will come to your house on a full moon and steal your soul unless you follow these directions:
1. Retype this message as a comment for three other videos
<.< >.>

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Anomic_Punk (I go by Menthol)
Marth
Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA
I'd travel anywhere on the east coast or in the southeast, given enough prior notice~

Top Bottom