• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth or Falco

Beat!

Smash Master
Just because you're not following the exact rules of traditional haiku doesn't mean it's not a "real" haiku.

I just wanted to point out the syllables thing :p

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
Just because you're not following the exact rules of traditional haiku doesn't mean it's not a "real" haiku.

I just wanted to point out the syllables thing :p
thanks for the info
knowledge is power, ya know
bacon hamburger

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Ask yourself mbl, would you rather fsmash or dair? There's your answer

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yup, he's kind of a low tier in VF9. Gosh I had so much fun playing him in that game back in the 80's.

Seriously though, Akuma was introduced in Super Street Fighter II Turbo as a boss character that could be unlocked with a secret code. He was so unbelievably broken and overpowered that anyone with half a brain playing him would be undefeatable. Comparing Fox to Akuma is pretty much just like saying Fox is broken (which isn't true at all btw).

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
No.....Akuma is Metaknight. Because Akuma was actually banned in that game because he had 5634634 more options than anyone and completely broke the game.

Beat!

Smash Master
If even 10% of what I've heard about Akuma is true, then Metaknight doesn't come anywhere near him in terms of being overpowered.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Because Fox suddenly stopped existing
As soon as someone is able to consistently play theory fox on mango's level then he will be the best, and by that time people can play theory falco at level so it wont matter.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
As soon as someone is able to consistently play theory fox on mango's level then he will be the best, and by that time people can play theory falco at level so it wont matter.
Whether or not people learn how to play Fox correctly won't change his in-game characteristics. Those are what "should" make him the best.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I personally find that evaluation rather flawed, but I suppose it isn't up to me to decide that, anyways. *shrug*

Top Bottom