• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Guides Collection (New players look here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Ulevo can you please tell me why exactly you don't want your threads to be viewed anymore and why you delete everything? You of course have all rights to remove your post but i'd like to know why because it is a great loss to the Marth boards and the boards in general.
Figure it out.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Ulevo can you please tell me why exactly you don't want your threads to be viewed anymore and why you delete everything? You of course have all rights to remove your post but i'd like to know why because it is a great loss to the Marth boards and the boards in general.
If you want to learn Marth, I suggest you do what I or anyone else seeking to be at the top of the echelon did.

Learn Marth yourself.
^Seems pretty clear why imo. Can't blame him though. Too many people get caught up in the theory of it and don't actually just go out and learn. Myself included.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
ZMT can you make the thread title a little more "LOOK AT ME PLZ" for the newer members?

Something like "Marth Boards Catalog (LOOK HERE FIRST)"

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Updated, and Im probably going to clean up the post a lot because there is tons of repeated information in various posts and threads we dont need anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom