• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Discussion Thread

MysticKenji

Smash Master
So are you guys gonna buy the new FE game for the DS when it comes out?
Yep ^_^

Yeah. and if Sakurai hadent made Marth stand like this..

Then some of the "Marth = GAI" Jokes might have stoped.
I don't see how that pic can be used to determine that Marth is gay
Srsly, Marth looks like he's about to chop someone's head off

Well.. saying somebody is sexy is a way of rating them...
Then they are DOING IT WRONG
Sexy is an observation, not a rating

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Your mom still looks like a girl. lololololol. Sorry :laugh: Couldent help it.
Duh duh duh! :bee:

But seriously now, I think the word that fits Marth best is "bishounen". He even got the criteria of being under 18 years old!

Edit: some other things:

1) Effeminate DOES NOT MEAN GAY, ****IT!

2) Hell yeah I'll be buying that FE DS game when it comes out. To think that FE is the only Smash series I haven't tried out...

Oh and one last thing:

I said "teh sexay", not sexy. That means it was a joke. Duh.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Yep ^_^

I don't see how that pic can be used to determine that Marth is gay
Srsly, Marth looks like he's about to chop someone's head off

Then they are DOING IT WRONG
Sexy is an observation, not a rating
Well... only girls put hands on their hips. you dont see Chuck Norris going around with a hand on his hip saying "OH NO U DI-INT!"

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
what?! How does that make him manly? Marth's got a sword!
Yeah, This is how it works.

Chuck Norris
C. Falcon.
Snake
Marth
Ash(With Squritle)

Thats the levels of manlyness.

Lets get back on topic, Ideas for a custom stage Marth would be good at? I think a smaller hyrule style stage would be nice, giving a place for marth to retreat to at higher percents, and having lots of elevation levels for easy Aerial combat.

Irow

Smash Ace
I'm sorry... but Ganondorf is way more manly than Marth and Ash, combined, to the power of infinity.

Marth has always excelled on neutral stages. I think it'll be the same deal this time around.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I'm sorry... but Ganondorf is way more manly than Marth and Ash, combined, to the power of infinity.

Marth has always excelled on neutral stages. I think it'll be the same deal this time around.
You gotta admit, Marth get sent flying super easy. and on smaller stages theres alot less distance to go.

Dagingabreadman

Smash Apprentice
I dont find it amusing that you stole my name :mad::mad::mad:
Didnt mean to piss you off. I've actually seen you and thought the same thing. But I've had this name for years, not neccessarily here tho

EDIT: and from the looks of it, I joined before you.... so technically, you stole my name ;)

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
That is why he's on the same level of C. falcon (not for nothing they are clones XD)

I can prove how marth is gay.. Metaknight called him gay so marth critical hit it with the purse he stole from yo moma.
Fixed X2

and about marth being good in what kind of stages. well it depends on the marth. if that marth is based in offensive it is better in small stages. if is a defensive one he'll need a big one, if uses a lot of aerials, well one whit platforms and medium. if you can make great edge guard, you'll fell good in a small stage. if you can use all of the above mentioned and know how to uses all the bonus you'll have on every stage. you can call you a pro of marth *cough*like me*cough*

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
That is why he's on the same level of C. falcon (not for nothing they are clones XD)

Fixed X2

and about marth being good in what kind of stages. well it depends on the marth. if that marth is based in offensive it is better in small stages. if is a defensive one he'll need a big one, if uses a lot of aerials, well one whit platforms and medium. if you can make great edge guard, you'll fell good in a small stage. if you can use all of the above mentioned and know how to uses all the bonus you'll have on every stage. you can call you a pro of marth *cough*like Superninjabreadman*cough*
Fixed.

10char

Doodx

Smash Journeyman
well i will definately make the doodx combo were there is no recovery lol

Okysho

Smash Ace
Heh. That's the thing though isn't it? If you're good enough of a Marth player, then it shouldn't matter what stage you're on, you'll pwn anyways! As for a custom stage, I'm going to try and see how well I can recreate a scene from FE 3 and make it into a stage (providing it's doable in the custom stage mode). Personally I think the Castle siege is sub-par for a stage representing Fire Emblem as a whole. I think it needs something more Epic...

Top Bottom